Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about using bathmate in my workout. I think that I injured myself (again!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about using bathmate in my workout. I think that I injured myself (again!)

Hi,

I got my bath mate yesterday. It says in the instructions to pump as much water as possible out of it. I tried that and got a very big head and a very big base but only whilst inside it, it was slightly painful so I only used it for 15 mins. They claim that you can't injure your self with it but I noticed slight purple bruising (?) afterwords. This was gone in a few minutes but it remained slightly red. I then went on to do my normal workout (did a few more stretches than normal.) My penis hurt slightly whilst lying in bed.

The next day I had my normal morning wood but I was a lot smaller (about an inch!) This seems like a pretty definate PI. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Joe
    Start 27/08/08: 8" Length. 6.1" Girth.
    Target: 9" Length 7" Girth.

Same happened to me joe.. it will go away.. but i was never able to do 20min sessions with it cause it kept bruising and had to take breaks every 5 minutes
    04/2010 6.1x4.9"
    07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Same here aswell. I did much better with shorter session and warming up before pumping in the hot tub for 10-15 minutes.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that it is not just me! I've got a few more questions; would your recommend using it before a work out or after? Should I decrease the intensity or just the length of the session? Do I need a break from PE (size seems fine now)? Also have you noticed any extra gains from it? I'm massive whilst using it but pretty much the same after.

Thanks,

Joe

Comment

I pretty much quit using mine Joe due to convenience issues. But when using it, I had to do a thorough warm up prior to be able to go over 10 minutes.
          I never did cut back on the pump up pressure, but you could try that. Pe Zen suggests using it prior to your workout to get the best results, and others use it as their warm up. There are a couple Bathmate threads to check out, here's one:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...-bathmate.html

I'm going to move this thread to the devices forum.

Comment

Yeah Joe, a little bruising is normal. However I've gotten much better results by pumping slowly over the course of 10min, not reaching maxpump until the 10min mark and then relaxing for 5 more minutes. THis will avoid the spots/purpleness.
            6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
            10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
            12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
            6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Just did a 5 min session today. I'll try that next time!

Joe

Comment

I've had two pumping sessions so far. I've entered it flacid previously but I was thinking of doing it erect today. Is this ok for a newbee?

Thanks,

Joe

Comment

@ Joe88, I would say from my experience that you an start a Bathmate session flaccid or erect. I don't think it matters that much. Recently I've been beginning my session erect. I guess because is speeds up the session a little bit. Pe Zen is right though, you do want to take it slow. Don't go to your maximum pressure right away. Somewhere on my bathmate instructions (or maybe on their site) it said to increase the pressure a little bit every 5 minutes or so. That has seemed to work for me. I rarely feel even the littlest pain from a bathmate session. However I do think that you can overwork it. I've experienced the 'slight purple bruising' before also. Usually around my corona (head).
                  Intro
                  Progress
                  “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

Regarding entering erect vs flaccid, there is an active thread on thunders right now about this. Someone PM'ed all the long time pumpers who successfully gained, and came up with a list of guidelines they found contributed to success. Going in erect, and even staying erect during the session was considered a gain contributor. Personally, I'd say any pain or bruising is a good indicator that you need to reduce the pressure.
                    11/2009: 6.25 NBPEL/6.5 BPEL, 4.7 MEG/4.95 Base EG
                    current: 6.7 NBPEL / 7.0 BPEL, 4.95 MEG/5.2 Base EG
                    goal: 7.25 NBPEL, 5.25 MEG

Comment

interesting question the before or after.. many on here use it as a warm up and althought the warm water alone is obviously a good thing it was too intense for warm up, for my penis anyway. I dont think i was using too much pressure, any less and it wouldnt have stayed on.
                      04/2010 6.1x4.9"
                      07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

It's a good idea to be semi-erect or more when entering the bathmate. This will avoid some skin pulling issues that I noticed over the months. Also, no question that if you can stay erect and keep blood flowing during the pump that is much better. Although I don't think that it is too intense for a warmup - I never get any discomfort from the bathmate, and after the 15min mark I enjoy letting some pressure off and remaining in there another 5min @ lower pressure. It feels great, try it!
                        6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                        10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                        12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                        6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Sorry for the late reply. I'd completely forgotten about this thread! I find it quite hard to get erect in the bath (pressure?) so I have to keep my balls in the water (to loosen them) and play with my self a bit above the water.
                          One thing that is annoying and a bit painful is that my balls feel like they are being sucked up in to the bath mate (I keep it pressed down so they don't actually go up) shall I just soak for longer? I soak for about 10 mins at the moment.
                          I've also found that if you are un-circumsized and you enter it flacid then you can end up with your head expanding without your foreskin pulled back which hurts! Other than that it's a pretty good product.

Joe

Comment

I have the same problem; one of my balls get sucked up, and although doesn't get in, it presses against the BM, thus creating discomfort/pain (Also, I don't think it's very healthy for the testicle). Is there anything I should do to avoid such thing? (Consider I typically use it in the shower).

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X