• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blink, have you ever hung lying down?
    Goal: Huge

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravik View Post
      Blink, have you ever hung lying down?
      Some say it gives the ultimate BTC stretch. I have never tried it myself.
      Last edited by blink2000; 12-16-2010, 12:15 AM.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

• Alright, because that's what I've been doing. Just wanted to make it it was a legit way to hang

And it sure does produce a good stretching sensation, especially when you bring your legs straight out so that you're lying with your dick hanging down between your legs.
        Goal: Huge

Comment

• is it bad to be taking in collagen supps while hanging? or even manual excersices?

Comment

• Originally posted by blink2000 View Post

At least based on reports from guys I've read, I think you'll find the muzzle hanger or captains wench more comfortable than the sock hanger. However, if that's what you want, go for it
            Having used both a sock and muzzle hanger, i definitely agree with that.

The sock hanger was a nightmare. Pain, slippage, difficulty setting up. However, I'm hanging 15lbs with the muzzle hanger in perfect comfort - so comfortable in fact, that I've fallen asleep whilst hanging.

I wrap using a strip of fluffy, flock material next to my skin, over-wrapped with self adhesive bandage.

The only problems i experience are occasional bruising to my foreskin, but this fades within a day or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by LOveMEat View Post
              is it bad to be taking in collagen supps while hanging? or even manual excersices?
              I don't know if it makes a difference.

Comment

• I'd love to get some input on whether to continue taking collagen supps while performing my routine. I only do Manual excersises and I'm going for legnth, but if collgen is providing the opposite then I'd like to know asap. So far my penis has felt "stretchier" but for some reason I'm not really getting a nice long stretch??

Comment

• is anybody UNCUT and using the VacExtender?

Hi
                  i am new to PE (only thing i do is use my Bathmate Goliath, and i do some random stretching, Jelqing and Kegel's whenever i remember/want to)
                  i have the Sizegenetics (Jes Extender) but found it too uncomfortable to use so i got the Modified VacExtender - Silver Kit (still waiting for it to come in the mail)

but when that gets here i want to use it as a hanger (NO MORE then 2kg's MAX = 4.41Lbs. . for hanging 7+kg scares me a little :-P) for when i'm at work and use the extender at home and on my "days off" (as it would be a good "light weight" type of thing)

so could someone (who is UNCUT and using one) please give me advice on how to "set it up" for use with the extender and as a hanger
                  like some pic's or a simple video please.

and please I've read the post about not to do it if your a beginner but i do feel like my dick can handle a shit load as I've treated it pretty bad as a kid :-(
                  (e.g i would twist it around and around as many times as i could then bend it in every way possible, i would smack it as hard as i could against anything that was tall enough, i pissed on an electric fence (by accident) haha that was a funny painful day, and the list goes on and on)
                  in a way i enjoy BDSM, so i know for sure "it" can handle lots

and if it helps my size is 8 x 5.5
                  its more like 8.2 or something but i like to keep it simple so its 8

thanks and sorry for dragging this on
                  Last edited by Zathora_8x5.5; 04-26-2011, 03:00 AM.
                  Short Term Goal - 9x6
                  Long Term Goal - 10x6.25

“If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
                  Bruce Lee

Comment

• I'm not sure if it matters that you're uncut. Let us know if you have any specific problems we can address (e.g. are you having slippage issues, blistering, or other problems).

Comment

• Great thread. Very useful!
                      Pirate Diplomacy:
                      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

• Can I masturbate after hanging? I always feel like I'm ready to go...

Comment

• Edge for a while first, then go for it.
                          Pirate Diplomacy:
                          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

• This is a great source of information. Thanks

Comment

• What if I can only make 1-2 days per week available to hang? Will this still be beneficial?
                              I want to start hanging but the lack of privacy is tough. I can wear my ADS daily, and use my BM and still do my manual PE's 4-5x a week... would those suffice for the other 5-6 days without hanging?
                              Jan '11 - 6.25" BPEL
                              July '11 - 6.8" x 5.5"

Short term goal = 7"
                              Long tem goal = 8======> 8"

Comment

• I'm relatively new to hanging, but been doing PE forever. Easy girth gainer, length has always been slow.... (why I am not working on hanging).

What I'm wondering is if it would be worth it to do a a set or two hanging from the base instead of the usual just below the glans? I feel like I can do considerably more weight from that location and was wondering if a few sets from the base might be beneficial for the ligaments?

anyone ever experimented with that?

Comment

Working...
                                X