Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling any and all hangers!

Hello friends,

I have created a new group (PEGym's Official Hanging Group) in hopes of creating an environment for any current hangers, future hangers, or ex-hangers to come and join in discussions in regards to hanging. I think that this would be a great way to exchange a bunch of information in regards to different hangers, under-wraps, heating methods, pictures, etc.
    I also have started the group so that anyone that is considering hanging can go on there and view all the various and different information that I'm hoping to get up there rather then having to do a search through the forums.
    Regardless, I'd love to have members on there, and I will be adding some information/theories on there myself in the near future.

Mil
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Originally posted by millia View Post
    Hello friends,

I have created a new group (PEGym's Official Hanging Group) in hopes of creating an environment for any current hangers, future hangers, or ex-hangers to come and join in discussions in regards to hanging. I think that this would be a great way to exchange a bunch of information in regards to different hangers, under-wraps, heating methods, pictures, etc.
    I also have started the group so that anyone that is considering hanging can go on there and view all the various and different information that I'm hoping to get up there rather then having to do a search through the forums.
    Regardless, I'd love to have members on there, and I will be adding some information/theories on there myself in the near future.

Mil
    Im with you
    i just started hanging again today, one set 20min 5lbs no problem or fattigue at all.. think my penis is verry conditioned.. maybe this is why i havent gained so much using manuel stretches - would try with 10lbs on monday..

btw im using the bib.. and im not pulling all of my forskin back, there is some forskin that are been stretch...
    is this counderproductive due to gains? i mean, i would think, even though it stretch the skin, then it does NOT take some of the force
    from the ligs? or are it taking some off the ligpull?

Comment

Hey this is a really good idea!
      Finally making gains thanks to hanging!!
      + 0.5" NBPEL in 3 months

Thanks to my gains I'm a lot happier in myself so I'm lacking motivation to hang, haven't done it in a while. Grr!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
        Hey this is a really good idea!
        Thanks brother, hopefully we can get the group real active.
        Originally posted by justwannabebig View Post
        Im with you
        i just started hanging again today, one set 20min 5lbs no problem or fattigue at all.. think my penis is verry conditioned.. maybe this is why i havent gained so much using manuel stretches - would try with 10lbs on monday..

btw im using the bib.. and im not pulling all of my forskin back, there is some forskin that are been stretch...
        is this counderproductive due to gains? i mean, i would think, even though it stretch the skin, then it does NOT take some of the force
        from the ligs? or are it taking some off the ligpull?
        Take 2 weeks hanging with the 5 lbs, and then move up 2.5 lbs rather then another 5lbs. It's too much weight to jump up in so soon, especially since it's been awhile since you've hung.
        If you're using a bib and you find that your foreskin is stretching then that's fine, it doesn't take any stress off of the ligs, your foreskin will just get larger or more stretchy. I don't have one so I don't know for sure, but I know that my foreskin when I'm flaccid has started to become restored since I've been hanging. But I'm still gaining as well.

Comment

I would try to go up by less than 2.5 lbs if possible. Some stores that cater to body builders have Olympic style weight plates that weigh 1.25lbs, or you could find a household object.

Comment

The hangers group is a good idea Millia. Maybe one day I'll try it again.

Comment

No pressure Way, I think that if you can still gain from manual exercises then stick with them for as long as possible, because once you start hanging (in my opinion) then you can't go back to manual!

Comment

whats your LOT millia?
                Started 15/July/2010
                Stats
                BPEL:5.75" EL: 5.25" EG:4.5"

Comment

6 o'clock good sir. But I hang straight down regardless

Comment

Working...
                  X