need help with choosing an extender!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with choosing an extender!

i was looking at the quick extender pro, can't find much info on it. the price and features fit with what i want, but pegym has no review on it. i like the idea of a money back guarantee as i would classify myself as skeptical. anyway, i guess i'm wondering has anyone had experience with this product, and was it good/bad/comfortable/cheap etc? also, any other extenders in this price range ($200) with a 6 month guarantee? i don't care which brand i buy as long as it's comfortable and it works, anything else is a bonus. the 2 strap idea of the quick extender pro seems to make sense in terms of easing the load, no pun intended.

any help would be much appreciated.

All I can say is i have an andropenis and am 10days into it. So far I'm happy with it, i found a gel sheath that fits around the noose and have been using only that (check my other thread). What drew me to the andro penis is it being an approved medical device. Whether it matters or not it gave me peace of mind, which is a good thing to have when a mechanical device is stretching your cock! -imo hehe
    starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
    March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
    March: BPFL 7.7
    Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

I'm using an X4labs deluxe kit. The Penimaster, from Germany has some nifty locking mechanisms to secure their straps from working loose.
      I am pleased you are being a smart shopper!
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
        I'm using an X4labs deluxe kit. The Penimaster, from Germany has some nifty locking mechanisms to secure their straps from working loose.
        I am pleased you are being a smart shopper!
        Can I ask you dangler, how are you using your extender? I have the x4 also. Do you use it pointing straight out, do you wear it all day? Any tips?

Comment

Synopsis here: Click Me

In general, down for length, (6pm), towards navel (12pm) for girth. And at all points in between for variety and/or comfort.
          I prefer 1-2 days of breaks, sprinkled in through a month of wearing.

Comment

I am also considering buying an extender, it seems that the designs are not that different so what's most important is which ones can be worn under normal clothes at work etc. Any ideas?
            04/2010 6.1x4.9"
            07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by sg0123456 View Post
              I am also considering buying an extender, it seems that the designs are not that different so what's most important is which ones can be worn under normal clothes at work etc. Any ideas?
              The method of fastening in, how many "fastening methods" are available on a per extender basis. How is the "amount of pull" adjusted, objectively or subjectively.
              There is a link in my signature to help you be a better shopper.
              Good luck

Comment

P. M. Calixto or BigStick. Both of these guys have had a lot of experience using the various extenders.

Comment

I bought the andro penis...and i am wearing it for little over 4 months now...I am satisfied with the device and have seen growth in flaccid girth and erect lenght...check out my pictures...
                  October 1, 2010: Erect Length: 5.9 inches (15cms)
                  October 1, 2010: Flaccid length: 4.2 inches (10.8)

February 9, 2011: Erect Lenghth: 15.8 cms
                  February 9, 2011: Flaccid Length: 11 cms

Goal: Erect Length: 17cms
                  Flaccid length: 12 cms

Comment

thanks for feedback everyone. its strange, they all do exactly the same thing. the only difference would be build quality, fastening mechanism and amount of traction. and those variables would be hard to choose unless you tried it on first. so why can some extenders get FDA approval and some not... and why do they all make vastly different claims about the results they can obtain? some say they can give you 1 inch, some say they can give you 3 inches. but basically they are all doing the same thing, and even ones with similar traction ratings have very different claims.

Comment

Originally posted by threetimesthree View Post
                      i was looking at the quick extender pro, can't find much info on it. the price and features fit with what i want, but pegym has no review on it. i like the idea of a money back guarantee as i would classify myself as skeptical. anyway, i guess i'm wondering has anyone had experience with this product, and was it good/bad/comfortable/cheap etc? also, any other extenders in this price range ($200) with a 6 month guarantee? i don't care which brand i buy as long as it's comfortable and it works, anything else is a bonus. the 2 strap idea of the quick extender pro seems to make sense in terms of easing the load, no pun intended.

any help would be much appreciated.
                      Steer clear of Quickextender Pro, all of thier "Medically Backed" statment are as false as a grannys teeth. Just looking at the device I could see it was a cheap device. Do your research my man, do your research and don't fall for the hype. Proper natural penis enlargement takes time, dedication and a positive mind frame to achieve.

Originally posted by giveitago View Post
                      All I can say is i have an andropenis and am 10days into it. So far I'm happy with it, i found a gel sheath that fits around the noose and have been using only that (check my other thread). What drew me to the andro penis is it being an approved medical device. Whether it matters or not it gave me peace of mind, which is a good thing to have when a mechanical device is stretching your cock! -imo hehe
                      +1

Originally posted by cujo View Post
                      I bought the andro penis...and i am wearing it for little over 4 months now...I am satisfied with the device and have seen growth in flaccid girth and erect lenght...check out my pictures...
                      I am curious, what were your gains/routine?

thanks for feedback everyone. its strange, they all do exactly the same thing. the only difference would be build quality, fastening mechanism and amount of traction. and those variables would be hard to choose unless you tried it on first. so why can some extenders get FDA approval and some not... and why do they all make vastly different claims about the results they can obtain? some say they can give you 1 inch, some say they can give you 3 inches. but basically they are all doing the same thing, and even ones with similar traction ratings have very different claims.
                      It's like asking, why does a Mercedes get a 5 star saftey rating and why does a cheap hatchback get 2 stars? They are all using the principal of traction, but not all are made with medical grade components, not all are AUTHENTICALLY medcally backed, not all are PRECISELY made with quality parts which is definitely needed for good, straight enlargement, not all come with proper instructions and not all will last the 6 months to a year some people may need to use them for. If you do your research properly, you will see why its worth paying a bit extra for a good quality device. It is your precious manhood we are talking about after all.
                      Andropenis User
                      Last edited by Andropenis User; 07-21-2010, 02:05 PM. Reason: My pselling sucks when I'm tires ;)
                      "The only limits we have, are those which we create for ourselves"

Comment

What does' aunthentically medically' backed mean? I don't know one credible medical association that backs extenders of any kind! Explain please.
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

thanks for the advice everyone! i ended up going with the Vimax extender. 3 days into it, just getting the hang of wearing it and not falling out of it painfully every time i move :P these things take a bit of getting used to i must say! i don't think, given the price bracket its in ($100), that it's very well made. the plastic moulding has bits hanging off it here and there, the spring is functional but not smooth, and the instructions are utter rubbish in terms of actually explaining how you put it on and calibrate weight etc. also it does not come with any guide in terms of time needed. but from what ive read around these forums it seems to be 4hrs+ daily to get any gains. is this accurate? i'm doing a bit of jelqing every day too, i was on a manual routine for 4 months with very little results so i figured i may respond more to a stretching routine than jelqing alone.

Andropenis User, talking of quality, i figure i will wear this device with safety and commonsense in mind and since it's traction in a straight line it should do the job. and if i get results but it breaks or becomes uncomfortable i will invest in a more expensive one. reckon it's a good plan of action?

Comment

what ive read around these forums it seems to be 4hrs+ daily to get any gains. is this accurate?
                            4hrs+ by itself is incomplete.

It is the result of Time worn under extension AND the pulling force used.
                            The vimax, appears to me, to be a basic extender which has no means of allowing the wearer to adjust the "pull" used to any known value. A Subjective setting.
                            There are Articles in the PEGym to nourish your reading appetite.

Comment

I use the Eco-extender, I bought it off Ebay about a year and a half ago. Works and wears fine for me especially after using Calixto's idea of velcro straps instead of the straps that come with it. I have seen some gains since I wear it 5 days on 2 off. (check my start and current pics). I paid $149 for mine with instructions, padding, extras and at the time of purchase website access. (forgot the site ;-( so can't get back on)

Comment

Working...
                              X