Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "comfort strap" alternative

hey guys

is there an alternative for the comfort strap? i remember seeing somewhere a step by step for making a velcro strap instead of the rubber comfort, was that at pegym or am i imagining things, ive searched for velcro but nothing came up

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Calixto was the user who did this.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto89 View Post
      hey guys

is there an alternative for the comfort strap? i remember seeing somewhere a step by step for making a velcro strap instead of the rubber comfort, was that at pegym or am i imagining things, ive searched for velcro but nothing came up

any help would be appreciated

thanks
      Hi, are you referring to the Andropenis comfort strap or the X4 strap? Apparently the X4 strap is a peice of garbage?The flat tappered Andro comfort strap I find holds the head in more snuggly that a normal silicon strap, but by no means do I use it alone, or without extra cushion/protection.
      "The only limits we have, are those which we create for ourselves"

Comment

the jes extender comfort strap mate, i think i'll go out and get some velcro tomorrow and try my luck with that set up

Comment

Originally posted by Andropenis User View Post
          Apparently the X4 strap is a peice of garbage.
          Having used the X4 comfort straps for over a year, it it not a piece of garbage. Apparently, you are ill informed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
            Having used the X4 comfort straps for over a year, it it not a piece of garbage. Apparently, you are ill informed.
            Lol, look at his name...it's obvious who he works for

Comment

Originally posted by iCookie View Post
              Lol, look at his name...it's obvious who he works for
              Not true, Cookie. I am just a successful user of the device, with experience.

Comment

Not true, Cookie. I am just a successful user of the device, with experience.
                i thnk he was referring to andropenis

Comment

I conceed then, all I can go off is what Ive read in regards to the X4, someone was saying the plastic is really hard or something and not comfortable at all, have they been using the same strap all along or upgraded? I'm always looking for ways to add to comfort, the only thing I have really found so far is a silicon piece of tubing.

Originally posted by cotto89 View Post
                  the jes extender comfort strap mate, i think i'll go out and get some velcro tomorrow and try my luck with that set up
                  Never tried the velco approach, might have to look into it as it wouldn't cost much. I think most "comfort" components kits come with can be bettered. It's about time the major companies pulled thier finger out and start providing something that truly is comfortable, although when your basically strangling your manhood I guess all it's doing it prolonging the inevitable, all you really need is something to get you through to that "cold stage" IMO.
                  Andropenis User
                  Last edited by Andropenis User; 08-01-2010, 11:46 AM. Reason: My spelling suchs at 2am
                  "The only limits we have, are those which we create for ourselves"

Comment

would the andropenis comfort strap be compatible with the Jes Extender? Im assuming the front piece of an extender (where your glans rest) is universal for most extenders?

Androcomfort band
                    (2 unit pack)

for 20bux might be worth a try see if there is any difference

edit: okay no it wont.

Comment

Can the X4 be modified? If so, I can tell you about several options you have. Some are very comfortable. If it can't be modified like the Penimaster, then I can't help.
                      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
                      X