X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bib's Turkeyneck Correcting Wrap

TCW: Turkey Neck Correcting Wrap

Blink: "I hear that turkeyneck can't be cured or fixed, is that true?"
    Bib: "I have no idea why anyone would say that. [Correcting Turkeyneck] is a simple matter of stretching the bottom shaft skin."

Use: While Hanging Weight BTC / SD or as a Traction Wrap
    This wrap is just for penis weight hanging at BTC / SD or other low angles where wrapping the balls is not possible or practical. This is the only method I am aware of for dealing with 'Turkey Neck' while hanging SD & BTC. At higher angles this wrap is completely unnecessary since you can just wrap your balls to stretch your bottom shaft skin.

Why It Works
    It works because we are stressing & stretching the bottom shaft skin & causing it to grow, which will eventually help correct Turkey Neck.

Bib: "You are making the bottom shaft skin, and possibly/probably the turkey neck skin taught for long periods of time. If you do it correctly, when you pull on the scrotal skin while holding the wrapped bundle, it makes that skin under the wrap very tight, puts stress on it.

In the case of just using the wrap, the wrap at the top uses the head and upper shaft to hold that skin in place, while the active force of pulling on the scrotal skin gives the force to cause the bottom shaft skin to grow. The ability for that force to remain, over the course of a set, is what provides the effectiveness.

-Bigger

Bib's Turkeyneck Correcting Wrap (Instructions)

Blink's Instructions
    1-Only use Thera-Band. You need Thera-Band because it will stick to your skin. An underwrap will likely just prevent this from working.
    2-Start your wrap in the normal place. 1.25" behind the coronal ridge, with at least 2 passes.
    3-You wrap a little tighter than normal, and you wrap all the way down to the base of your shaft.

Once you start using Thera-Band only, you'll notice it really sticks to your skin. After your first two passes, pull the skin down as you make each subsequent pass (as you're making each pass some skin will stick to the theraband, & we want to make sure we stretch the skin fully with each pass). This wrapping method will assure that the skin under your shaft is taunt. Keep wrapping all the way down within 1/2" of the base of your shaft. Make sure the wrap is secure & pull down on your scrotal skin further make sure everything under the wrap is nice & tight. Now when you hang your sets you should be able to stretch the skin under your shaft, even while you're hanging SD / BTC.

Bib's Original Instructions:
    "For now, wrap to within a half inch of the base. Tug the skin back a bit with each pass of wrap. After the last pass, hold the wrapped bundle securely at the base, and pull the skin all around the base, and especially the scrotum, fairly hard. The last pass of wrap needs to be tight enough so that when you pull the skin from under the wrap, it does not slide back in.

When you finish wrapping, the skin should be fairly taught, under the wrap.

Then after every set, hold the wrapped bundle in one hand, at the base, as you pull the scrotal skin back with the other hand. This will help stretch out the bottom shaft skin. Then, when you switch to the upper angles, you might need to do some scrotum wrapping while hanging. However, this will probaby do the trick, if you are consistant.

If you have questions, please ask. Then you can write up a better set of instructions, much better than I.
    Bigger"

Source: Hanging: Anti Turkeyneck Wrap

More hanging related threads:
    I have put together a number of related hanging threads to help guide you through the process of learning about hanging. Start with hanging 101 & Blink2000's Hanging Tips. Reading through those threads will help you understand how to hang and give you some basic theories to help you start figuring out which hanging angles to use, how to reach fatigue, etc.

The hanging theory threads are mostly geared towards helping you understand where your penis currently exits your pelvis, and how to fully maximize suspensory ligament stretch gains (BTC & SD). Once you've maximized your suspensory ligament gains you can move to higher angles such as SU & OTS. Eventually, once you feel ready, or once you start to plateau with standard hanging angles (SD, SU, OTS, BTC, SD, UTL, OTL, etc), you will be ready to start using fulcrums, such as the RSDT.

Each time you change angles, remember to do maintenance hanging at your previous angle until those respective previous target tissues are cemented & heal in a permanent, elongated state. Once you reach your ultimate length goals, be sure to do some maintenance hanging to maintain your hanging gains while work on your girth gains.

Practical Hanging Advice:
    Hanging 101
    Blink2000's Hanging Tips
    Penis Weight Hanging: Technique Tips & Turkey-neck

Hanging Theory:
    Why Hanging Should be Done Before Advanced Girth Work: Length First, Girth Second
    Maximizing Ligament Stretch Gains & LOT Theory
    Choosing Your Angle of Attack, Target the Ligs first, then Tunica

Homemade Hanger Recipes
    The Captn's Wench
    Tom Hubbards AFB Hanger

Fulcrums
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...crum-rsdt.html
    Last edited by blink2000; 09-17-2010, 04:57 PM.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Bib's Turkeyneck Buster Wrap (TBW)

More Background Details:

Turkeyneck: A Growing Problem
    Turkeyneck is a serious problem that frightens most of us. The more length you gain, the more likely you will run into Turkeyneck issues. Guys using extenders have it easy; the extender holds their scrotum skin in place and stretches out the bottom shaft skin. However, hanger's & other PEers don't have anything like this. As we gain length, sometimes our bottom shaft skin is not stretched. This gives the appearance of a "Turkey Neck" since the shaft starts to 'steal' skin from our balls.

Gaining Length (Hanging) is Giving Me Turkeyneck
    Due to hanging, my whole package is shifting lower on my pelvis as I stretch my suspensory ligaments. My shaft is sitting deeper in my balls because the skin along the bottom of the shaft is not 'growing' along with the skin on top of my shaft. This makes my penis appear smaller than it really is. While I may have doubted the severity of my Turkeyneck, my wife noticed it; that is confirmation that the problem is not just in my head.

Wife Notices My Turkeyneck
    My wife didn't even know that we call it "turkey neck"; she just saw it & commented "Hmm... it's starting to look like your penis has a Turkeyneck". This of course is cause for concern (& corrective measures)! I know the solution is to stretch the skin on the bottom of my shaft downward, but the question remains: "How?"

Bib Explained a Solution
    Bib proceeded to explain a way to wrap so that I can correct my Turkeyneck. I had read elsewhere that Turkeyneck can not be cured, but Bib commented that that was silly (he was able to cure Turkeyneck when it happened to him). Bib took some time to improve his original instructions (see the source), so that I would have something more detailed to share with others. (see above)

Comment

How I Understand this So Far:
      Even though you started the wrap 1/2" above your shaft, with each pass you actually go downward, and keep pulling your shaft skin down. Effectively, you're using theraband to create a traction wrap & stretch the bottom shaft skin down towards your balls, which done properly, will eventually correct your turkey neck.

My understanding may be incorrect. I'm looking for feedback / thoughts on this from others.
      Last edited by blink2000; 09-09-2010, 04:37 AM.

Comment

This looks interesting. I already have enough trouble trying to keep the Theraband tight when wrapping so trying to keep the Theraband tight AND the scrotal skin tight would be a challenge. I'm actually looking into a different method to correct my ongoing Turkey Neck issue.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Are you doing manual stretches/ what method are you using?

Millia, can you post the method here?

I'm also looking for the best method.

Comment

No pictures????
            Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
            Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
            Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
            If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

I just add some manual stretches straight out and straight up, use my other hand to grab my balls and pull down. Since skin stretches so much easier, it doesn't take much to keep pace or fix a problem.
              Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
              Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
              Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
              If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

I haven't figured out how to do this right yet--

I tried it & I think I understand it, but it will take a little while to figure out if it's working.

Comment

I am actually going to go the route of ball stretching/hanging to be honest with you, probably at the same time as being in the extender for the hanging, and stretching other times. I figure if I can create more scrotal skin, it will reduce the skin crawling up my shaft. I've also noticed that turkey neck has also caused more hair growth on my shaft. While I'm not super anal about it and my girlfriend hasn't even noticed (I asked) it does niggle at me at times because my heritage is hairy, and I don't like being hairy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stretch Armstrong View Post
                    I just add some manual stretches straight out and straight up, use my other hand to grab my balls and pull down. Since skin stretches so much easier, it doesn't take much to keep pace or fix a problem.
                    I do this as well.
                    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Blink, cool post again. I'm going to post a picture, once again when I figure out how, of my cock with the turkey neck. My god I may have the worst turkey neck on this site. It literally rides up half my shaft and makes my dick look so much shorter than it really is.

Comment

My turkeyneck is also starting to look pretty bad--I'll be taking measures to fix it as well. It may take a few months to fix, who knows....

Comment

Cheap Extender Just for Turkeyneck (Or I'll use My Homemade one...)?

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                          Blink, cool post again. I'm going to post a picture, once again when I figure out how, of my cock with the turkey neck. My god I may have the worst turkey neck on this site. It literally rides up half my shaft and makes my dick look so much shorter than it really is.
                          Thanks.

I may try & use my home-made extender just to correct turkeyneck, or buy one of those cheap $20 ebay extenders just for the purpose of skin stretching.

I have tried to do the wrap, but its difficult & I can't tell whether its having the desired effect.

At this point my turkeyneck is pretty bad and even though my flaccid is bigger, my skin underneath the shaft hasn't grown in a way that will let me easily fix the turkeyneck (its as if I have less flaccid penis to work with down there).

After my wife's comment, I can't get this out of my head, so I'll be working on it...

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                            When my scrotum is fully relaxed and my shaft is as well the little canal that attaches from penis to scrotum goes past half my shaft. I wouldn't say I'm the worst but I'm getting there

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                              When my scrotum is fully relaxed and my shaft is as well the little canal that attaches from penis to scrotum goes past half my shaft. I wouldn't say I'm the worst but I'm getting there
                              It's strong motivation for us to find a cure! Mine is pretty bad too.

Pre-PE my penis was never like that... on the bright side its obvious proof my penis is much bigger... (how else can you explain the sudden lack of shaft skin--its a because the shaft is bigger...)

Actually the skin on top of my shaft has a few minor stretch marks about 1.5" above the base; this is probably one of the spots where I stretched the most skin.

I just need to get that skin stretch underneath without damaging my urethra...

Comment

Working...
                              X