Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pubic Hair Grooming 101

Preventing Ingrown Hairs After Shaving
    An ingrown hair on your shaft (or elsewhere), turned into an infection could quickly become a PE nightmare, potentially forcing you to stop your routine until you heal. If you're like me and you prefer to use a razor on your pubes there's still hope.

When you're in the shower, give yourself a good scrub with a "loofah" or "shower brush". A lot of hairs that are close to the surface of your skin will get pulled or scrubbed loose, preventing an otherwise ingrown hair. Try it, you might be surprised at how well it works.

If you've recently shaved, you may want to keep scrubbing like this at least for a few days (or longer if needed), until your hair has grown out a little, and the hair is no longer in danger of becoming ingrown. Sometimes I also find a little lotion helps do, as a preventative measure against ingrown hair.

Electric Shavers: Get Silky Smooth Down Below
    Experienced groomers recommend using a high quality shaving device to give your pubic hairs a close trim without getting ingrown hairs or nicking your sensitive genital skin. As mentioned above, shaving with a razor can cause ingrown hairs which could potentially interrupt your PE. Aside from that, pubic hair grooming is something nice you can do for your partner, or to impress that special someone. I'm sure most men appreciate a woman with immaculately groomed pubic hair. Why not do it for her (or him) too.

Top Recommended Electric Shavers:
    - Calixto recommends the Norelco Bodygroom shaver.
    - J Meisterrecommends the Seiko Cleancut shaver.
    - J Meister uses tweezers on the shaft. I do this too, but in a limited way (it can be a bit painful!)

https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1287109144
    Above: an image of the Philips Norelco BodyGrooming System.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1287109144
    Above: an image of the Seiko Cleancut Personal Shaver.

This guide would not be complete without the post below. I hope you enjoy this additional information on pubic hair grooming.

Source: *************.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19003

J Meister
    "Several weeks ago, PirateSteve made reference to a Seiko shaver that gave him the closest pubic shave ever. He also said that he made it a point to give these shavers to his girlfriends so that their grooming might meet his specifications. I did some further research on the Internet and found that the original and best pubic hair shaver is the Seiko Cleancut shaver. There are various other clones of the Seiko Cleancut shaver, marketed under such names as "FeatherTouch", MidasTouch 8000, etc. The one to get is the Seiko Cleancut shaver, made in Japan. I got mine from the following website:

beavershaver.com

This is a great website, they have everything you need for pubic hair grooming--shavers, trimmers, tweezers, scissors, you name it. Lots of instructions and helpful advice on how to do trim and style pubic hair. I purchased both the Seiko Cleancut shaver and the Seiko Shavy Femini trimmer from Beavershaver.com Home Page, Pubic Shavers and Bikini Line Waxing -- my experience was that they had reasonable shipping costs and super speedy order processing and shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Their focus seems to be on selling the highest quality goods for the job. They also have a limited line of high quality sex toys, including special vibrators for men and the "Eroscillator" vibrator and attachments for women.

Since purchasing the Seiko Cleancut shaver and the Seiko Shavy Femini trimmer, I have totally revamped my pubic hair grooming routine. (My old routine is outlined here):

J Meister's Grooming Routine for Pubic Hair (another thread)

I now use the Seiko Cleancut shaver daily to keep my scrotum/balls, 'taint, upper thighs and lower abdomen (above the trimmed patch of pubic hair) silky smooth at all times, following the instructions on the Beavershaver.com Home Page, Pubic Shavers and Bikini Line Waxing website. I use the Seiko Shavy Femini trimmer to trim longer body hairs (the Seiko Cleancut only works on very short hair) and to trim pubic hair into the preferred design at the moment. (See my thread on Pubic Hair Styles):

Pubic Hair Styles (another thread)

I'm still using tweezers to pluck out the occasional stray hair on the shaft and the upper base of my penis. This routine takes about 5 minutes a day, before I jump in the shower. The Seiko Cleancut shaver is great little quality unit. The motor runs much quieter than my electric beard and moustache trimmer and doesn't knick the skin. I don't get unsightly razor bumps and ingrown hairs using this shaver, due to its design.

I'm enjoying being perfectly groomed at all times. This is the ultimate pubic hair grooming routine that doesn't involve waxing or chemicals. It's easy to do and easy to maintain that perfect look. This would be a great thing to introduce to your lover."

A few more quotes:
    J Meister: "Yes, the Seiko shaver will not cut longer hair. However, one thing to keep in mind is that you must dust the pubic area with a little bit of baby powder or body powder (I use Shower-to-Shower) for the Seiko shaver to work effectively."

J Meister: "I use the Seiko Cleancut to shave the "'taint" (area between the balls and the anus) and all around the asshole. I lie down on the bed, with my legs in the air in a tuck position and shave the entire underside area. I'm not sure if the "anal beard" you refer to includes the entire ass crack or not. I've shaved along my ass crack with my trusty Gillette Mach 3 razor; however, it's always seemed like too much work (not to mention that you'd probably have to be a contortionist to reach all the spots by yourself) to shave the entire butt. As for using the Seiko Cleancut to shave the entire ass crack smooth, I think it would be much easier if you had a partner to do it for you."

Permanently Remove Hair from Your Shaft (Maybe Balls too!)

Here's a completely private (and VERY CHEAP) way to permanently remove hair from your shaft. The device can be ordered off Amazon.com or Ebay.com. It can be painfull as well. There's a forum called "Hairtell.com" that really goes into details of proper procedures, etc with the device. The reviews and comments on amazon and ebay are helpful too.

This works, and it's cheap and private. However, it is slow and can take months. I can also cause scabbing which can interfere with both sex and PE. To really get it to work you've got to insert it into the follicle which is difficult even with 20/20 vision. Some say it helps to have a little hair poking out so you can see the natural angle of the follicle.

This device is called the "Clean + Easy Deluxe Electrolysis Home (For Coarse Hair)". Here's a picture:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1287108532
    Here's a link to amazon (the reviews are helpful):
    Clean + Easy Deluxe Electrolysis Home (For Coarse Hair)

Some people say to never use the device over a setting of 3 or 4. Some people start at 8 and they end up scabbing. Even more gentle settings might be required for pubic hair removal. As a side note, I have not heard feedback on using this on the balls, but I figure it's possible (to permanently remove hair there too).
    Attached Files
    blink2000
    Last edited by blink2000; 10-14-2010, 09:17 PM.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Sweet. Nice post.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Thank you! Personally, I'm not a master of getting my penis "Runway Ready" but clearly J Meister is! This is one of those things I always thought I should do but never got around to doing it... I'm glad you found it useful

Comment

Yeh - very good stuff. Pretty coincidental as well since I had planned to "trim up" in the next day or so.
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Well, I have had a Norelco Bodygroom for over a year now, and I bought it on accident actually, but it works great for the pubic zone, its kinda difficult to make it work for your face, but I have managed to make it work if need be.

Comment

I'll add that to the top of the article as your recommendation (I hope that's ok!)

Comment

Nice helpful thread.
              Well done.
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                Nice helpful thread.
                Well done.
                Thank you! By the way, I just rewrote the article (the beginning). Hopefully everything flows better now. I honestly think J Meister gives some brilliant advice, and I felt a lot of others could benefit from this information.

Comment

i just shave with a mach 3, bald eagle baby, and i have no issues with any ingrown hairs or anything like that whatsoever, ive never had a problem but i been shaving since i was like 16 or 17
                  STARTED 8/7/10
                  BPFL - 4.25
                  BPFSL - 7.0125
                  BPEL - 6.875 - 7 x 5.5

CURRENT AS OF 10/11/10
                  BPFL - 5.25
                  BPFSL - 7.875
                  BPEL - 7.0125 x 6.0

GOAL
                  8.5 x 6.5

Comment

and also i have to add that using a tweezer on ur shaft is probably the scariest thing ive ever heard why on early would someone do that?
                    STARTED 8/7/10
                    BPFL - 4.25
                    BPFSL - 7.0125
                    BPEL - 6.875 - 7 x 5.5

CURRENT AS OF 10/11/10
                    BPFL - 5.25
                    BPFSL - 7.875
                    BPEL - 7.0125 x 6.0

GOAL
                    8.5 x 6.5

Comment

To remove the hair.

Also to be considerate of your partner and not stab her with pubic hairs on entry (once the hair starts to come out)

Comment

i dunno isually just make sure im fresh to death when my girl comes over lol,,
                        STARTED 8/7/10
                        BPFL - 4.25
                        BPFSL - 7.0125
                        BPEL - 6.875 - 7 x 5.5

CURRENT AS OF 10/11/10
                        BPFL - 5.25
                        BPFSL - 7.875
                        BPEL - 7.0125 x 6.0

GOAL
                        8.5 x 6.5

Comment

On the original thread, many guys mentioned that they pluck the shaft to guarantee it's silky smooth for their partner. It's just a matter of preference.

Comment

I was initially shocked too when I saw how much effort (and pain) guys went through to groom their pubic hair and pluck their shaft. Painful? Yes... annoying? probably. But I guess if you're trying to be a 'perfect man', with a beautiful body, and a beautiful penis, it makes sure to take the last step and groom yourself too (downstairs).

If shaving works for you, that's great, but I guess some guys like to take it a step further--I thought people like that would find this article useful.

Comment

Good info. How far do most of you guys shave? Just the shaft and pubic mound area, or do you shave the sack too? I have done various levels even shaving back around my a-hole and an inch or two of my leg where it meets the sack and "taint".
                              Starting stats as of Aug 7, 2010:
                              NBPFL 3-1/2 | BPFL - 4-1/4 | FG - 3-5/8
                              NBPEL - 5-5/8 | BPEL - 6-1/8 | EG - 5

Short Term Goal:
                              6.75 x 5.5
                              Long Term Goal:
                              7.5 x 6.0

Comment

Working...
                              X