my question for andropenis users! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my question for andropenis users! :)

hi this is my first time on the pegymforums.
    came here to ask this question and chill... so im with the andropenis and my question is can i switch in 2100 g tension springs from x4labs and possibly replace em out with my current 1500 g that came with my andropenis?

thanks

Hi, I'm just sticking with the program for now, I feel a pretty good pull that I can only manage for 1.5hrs. My gut tells me too much pull can be detrimental and I've heard there is not enough, just right and too much.
    starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
    March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
    March: BPFL 7.7
    Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

ok,, btw do u have the comfort straps? if u do how are they? just ordered them today heh

Comment

OGkush - mate, funny you ask about the comfort bands because I received some 2 days ago and mate for me I am very dissapointed. So much so that I have just ordered some of the original ones which as you can imagine has been very expensive (the postage is £17 alone!!) and I am a student!!

They may or may not be more comfortable I can't say but I was in need of new bands and whilst having had no problem with the old bands I thought it best to buy these new 'comfort' ones.

Basically mate I find them too wide so that I am getting foreskin trapped underneath, if you are sliced then you won't have this problem. I also find that because it is flat it digs into the rim of the head of my knob - very painful!

I also don't find that they provide as good a hold!!

So I don't like them!!

BUT, I have read others saying they prefer them so each to their own!

Mate, how much have you gained so far if you mind me asking? I am 5 weeks in - nothing yet! I Need some motivation and belief that this thing works!! It is hard work man!!

Goodluck!

Comment

Originally posted by Pub Lunch View Post
          OGkush - mate, funny you ask about the comfort bands because I received some 2 days ago and mate for me I am very dissapointed. So much so that I have just ordered some of the original ones which as you can imagine has been very expensive (the postage is £17 alone!!) and I am a student!!

They may or may not be more comfortable I can't say but I was in need of new bands and whilst having had no problem with the old bands I thought it best to buy these new 'comfort' ones.

Basically mate I find them too wide so that I am getting foreskin trapped underneath, if you are sliced then you won't have this problem. I also find that because it is flat it digs into the rim of the head of my knob - very painful!

I also don't find that they provide as good a hold!!

So I don't like them!!

BUT, I have read others saying they prefer them so each to their own!

Mate, how much have you gained so far if you mind me asking? I am 5 weeks in - nothing yet! I Need some motivation and belief that this thing works!! It is hard work man!!

Goodluck!
          hahaha i seee. fuck i kinda regret not getting the x4labs now ... anyways dont lose motivation man! think about the money and time ur throwing away once u stop with the program. for me, ive been on the andropenis special method for 3 1/2 months and i gained a good .5 cm .. still on my journey for a full inch or maybe inch and half .
          i hope the comfort straps are comfortable for me. kinda sick and tired of the noose!!

Comment

Straps far more comfortable

I changed my Andro from tubes to straps and found them far more comfortable.
            Forget straps if you have a foreskin.
            I had to drill the strap holder so it would fit over the Andro rods though!
            BPEL 6.70 08/10/10
            BPFSL 7.25" 08/10/10
            FL 5" 08/10/10
            FG 5.25" 08/10/10

Comment

I use the standard noose BUT 2 of the foam rolls side by side and it's perfect comfort for me
              starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
              March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
              March: BPFL 7.7
              Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

Working...
              X