Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it okay to use an Bathmate everyday with no rests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it okay to use an Bathmate everyday with no rests?

Is it okay to use an Bathmate everyday with no rests????????????????????????

I wouldn't! If if do 2-3 days in a row with mine, I start getting irritated and sore.

Comment

ok thanks .....i do 2 days on and 1day off is this good with good results ?????

Comment

I'm really not hot and heavy into it like some of the others are. But when I'm using it, I try to do it a few times a week. Pe Zen suggests using it as part of your warm up before your PE routine, so you might try a few different things out by experimenting some.

Comment

ok thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

if you're conditioned theres no reason why you couldnt use the BathMate everyday, maybe on the days that you are meant to have off just pump for half the time that you normally do, as long as you have good PI's there won't be any negatives to pumping with Bathmate everyday

Comment

what do you mean if your conditioned? i thought excessive use can use irritations

Comment

Originally posted by myketasin View Post
                what do you mean if your conditioned? i thought excessive use can use irritations
                if you've been doing PE exercises for a lengthy amount of time and you know your penis can handle it, obviously if you pump 2 days in a row and everything is fine (PI's) then 3rd day and still fine then 4th day you get negative PI's you wouldnt pump the 5th day until your PI's are back positive

everybody is different so a newbie who has never practised PE, for them to use the bathmate everyday would not be a good idea.

Comment

If you get fluid buildup or your PIs drop, you know its time to scale back (or if you're sore as Waylander already mentioned).

Originally posted by cotto89 View Post
                  if you're conditioned theres no reason why you couldnt use the BathMate everyday, maybe on the days that you are meant to have off just pump for half the time that you normally do, as long as you have good PI's there won't be any negatives to pumping with Bathmate everyday
                  I agree, if you're conditioned to use it daily, by working up to that slowly, then it's fine. Just don't rush into it too fast.
                  My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I had a feeling of diminishing sensation of expansion when I started using it everyday.

I now use it roughly every other day.
                    Vulcan
                    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I was using mine almost everyday. I believe I was going 2days On/1day Off/2 days On/1day Off .. (etc...) The main reason why I'm not now, why I took time off of it - is because of my personal environment. However that's relative to me, not the product. I really like my bathmate, and I incorporate it into probably about half of the showers/baths that I take privately.
                      Intro
                      Progress
                      “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

I myself been pumping 32 days straight with no problem

Comment

Originally posted by Bizo34 View Post
                          I myself been pumping 32 days straight with no problem
                          view results ????????????????????

Comment

Ditto....results after 32 days?

I used mine everyday for the first 7 days and got fluid build up really bad. Then I switched to 2 on 1 off to coincide with the rest of my routine and pumped just as hard and no build up the last 3 times.

Comment

Working...
                            X