my penis gets discolored and numb.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my penis gets discolored and numb.

so after about.... 30 mins wearing my extender the head of my penis becomes blueish purple and numb. so my question too you is what do you do? take a quick break? battle it out and just continue wearing ur extender? ive always taken a break once i see that circulation was going too my penis soo yeaa. just wanted to see what everybody else' routine is.

"30 mins wearing my extender the head of my penis becomes blueish purple and numb"
    You don't want to ever deprive your tissues of oxygen for more than 20 minutes. Those are all signs that your blood flow was cut off. I suggest you study extenders more & perhaps scale down your routine. Maybe you're using too much force too soon; I'm not sure.

"battleing it out" is not the answer--

There's lot of extender articles on this site. Check the articles section.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

your cranking it up too quick slow down a bit

Comment

As blink2000 suggests, you may be using too much force too soon.

That force might be manifest in a couple of ways: either in stretching beyond your erect length too soon (start below that and gradually work up by 5mm each week) or by strapping in too tightly (use just enough force to hold yourself in comfortably and without slippage).

Some discolouration and loss of sensation is to be expected. But there's a fine line and you need to be careful.

Comment

And another thing ...

Do you wear you extender pointing up, or pointing down?

I try to mix mine up a little but I cannot wear mine pointing up anywhere near as long as pointing down. I'm guessing it's because of gravity and blood flow. Pointing up decreases the ability for blood to flow freely, therefore accelerating dicolouration and loss of feeling.

Comment

Working...
          X