Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Extenders cause a girth loss?

http://www.altpenis.com/penis_news/extender_results.shtml
    If you look at his numbers, he has sustained a slight loss in girth due to his extender.

I didn't realize that could happen with extenders.

In contrast, with hanging I gained a lot of base girth (about 1") and I somehow gained 1/8" MSEG (very unusual, perhaps its from my light jelqs between sets)

Girth Loss?
    -Do extenders actually cause a girth loss with increased length?

Lig Gains?
    -Can an extender stretch suspensory ligaments effectively? (ive seen an extender can be pointed straight down, but can you bear the pain/ does it work well?)
    My progress journal / useful PE links

This reminds me of the Chinese Finger Trap analogy, where you insert a finger in each end of a woven straw tube. The more you pull it constricts the tubes "girth". I looked at the url, and at week 8, or two months the user had a 0.2" decrease in girth, with variances along the way.
    Not too sure that a conclusion can be accurate at this early a point, in this users wearing history. Kind of why we "guestimate" percentage of erection in our conversations. Things vary.
    As most have discovered, measurements can be difficult to make 100% accurate. Darn it !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I have been using the extender for little over 6 months now and i have gained in girth (flaccid and erect)...it is especially noticable in my flaccid state...
      October 1, 2010: Erect Length: 5.9 inches (15cms)
      October 1, 2010: Flaccid length: 4.2 inches (10.8)

February 9, 2011: Erect Lenghth: 15.8 cms
      February 9, 2011: Flaccid Length: 11 cms

Goal: Erect Length: 17cms
      Flaccid length: 12 cms

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
        This reminds me of the Chinese Finger Trap analogy, where you insert a finger in each end of a woven straw tube. The more you pull it constricts the tubes "girth". I looked at the url, and at week 8, or two months the user had a 0.2" decrease in girth, with variances along the way.
        Not too sure that a conclusion can be accurate at this early a point, in this users wearing history. Kind of why we "guestimate" percentage of erection in our conversations. Things vary.
        As most have discovered, measurements can be difficult to make 100% accurate. Darn it !
        While i appreciate the response, your statement doesn't appear to address my question.

Originally posted by cujo View Post
        I have been using the extender for little over 6 months now and i have gained in girth (flaccid and erect)...it is especially noticable in my flaccid state...
        How much, MSEG & how much base girth?

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
          While i appreciate the response, your statement doesn't appear to address my question.
          How much, MSEG & how much base girth?
          It addressed your thread title, " Do Extenders cause a girth loss?"
          Perhaps your title was not commensurate with your questions.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I asked if extenders give girth gains. Maybe you forgot you wrote an article where you yourself said extenders DO give girth gains. Look at your answer again...

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
            You never answered the question.

I answered it myself after researching the subject.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Well couldn't the same be asked about hanging then?
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Hanging is different and i can give you a very exact answer.

Maybe once I learn more about extenders I'll know better, but so far, no one will answer me. So I'll have to figure out extenders on my own I guess.

I gave very specific numbers in the hanging 101 article and in several other places.

These are the general rules:
                About 2/3 of all Hangers gain .5" to 1" (or more) in base shaft girth.
                Generally, hangers don't make mid-shaft gains.

That's my very straightforward answer about base girth gains & hanging.

But with extenders, no one wants to give me an answer.

Comment

How much in girth were you able to gain?

Comment

I've used an extender for almost 5 months.
                    I've been doing JP90 for 4 months while using the extender.

Girth has increased 1-3mm. Probably mostly due to the jelqing.
                    April 2013 14.5cm BP
                    July 2013 16.0cm BP
                    August 2013 16.5cm BP
                    December 2013 17cm BP
                    January 2017, 17,3cm BP

Comment

Blink2000, to answer your question, I'm a fulltime Extender user. I started mid-July 2011 PEing with my Extender and an occasional jelqing now and then, but not as often to call it part of my routine. Check my signature for my stats, using my extender have not cause any girth loss for me.

But....

I do feel that increase in girth size is a bit slower than length gain with using extenders, that's only me though. I am looking into pumps (air/hydro) to see if I'll get more girth result using those.
                      Initial Length: 15 cm/5.9 in
                      Initial Girth: 10 cm/4 in
                      Current Length: 18.2 cm/7.2 in
                      Current Girth:13.2 cm/5.2 in
                      Ultimate Goal Length: 23 cm/9 in
                      Ultimate Goal Girth: 15.5 cm/6.1 in

Comment

There is huge difference between extenders and hangers. Hanging with weight (a good amount like 5+) is enough to pull more on the base ligaments attached underneath the pelvic bone where many experience base gains with it. Extenders are not the same at all because they are anchored at the base to the tip where hanging is totally reliant on the ligaments to support the weight.

So, can one lose girth wearing extenders (this goes without saying months upon months of usage)?
                        Perhaps. I will explain of why I think it could happen speaking subjectively.

If one were to only wear an extending device (not hanging) for long periods of time during the day for months or years then it may cause the corpus cavernosums (which are mainly reasonable for how thick one's penis is) to deform them in longitude rearranging the fibric layers which could result in girth loss due to that reason. And more than likely it has happened. But this would still take a good amount of time to occur.
                        Begin 7/25/2011:
                        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I never lost any girth from my months of extending. I was worried about that myself but played it out anyways... i hit a wall and i am proceeding to hanging... cant wait

Comment

Just looking at this logically. The only way you could lose girth in this situation (hypothetically, I've never heard of this) is if the rate of extension exceeds the rate at which you are healing. You would have to continuously over train, to the point where you are basically tearing your dick in half. You would probably notice a sharp drop in eq before you would be able to detect a significant girth loss. So I would say, no. An intelligent reasonable person would never lose girth, only someone who ignores horrible PIs for an extended period of time.
                            Focus on the positive :D
                            -----
                            The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Working...
                            X