Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andropenis Comfort Straps.

wow what a bust.
    who knew these comfort straps sucks, i kinda regret not buying a x4labs now.
    has anyone seen these comfort straps? jeez..
    expensive bullshit!

I know how it feels to get ripped off / or feel shortchanged...

Maybe this article can help you:
    The Velcro Strap Innovation for Penis Extenders
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I did tell you mate!!

I am really sorry to hear that they didn't work for you - it is annoying, an absolute waste but by no means a stitch up as I know many on the Andropenis site that seem to actually prefer them! I, like you thought they were pants also.

I ended up buying the old noose style bands so had to pay £34 for postage alone in the space of 2 days!

Mate, I believe the Andropenis is as at least as good as the X4 despite not having used one - basically I think the X4 uses (can use) noose and or straps and from what I have heard some hate their straps so again it is each to their own.

I do fail to see how much difference there is with these extenders - as long as the device is made of a certain quality and sturdiness, (and I am sure the Andropenis is pretty much top of the range) and allows for a good, progressive stretch then they will all work the same. You are stretching your dick, that is it - and stretching is stretching is stretching!!!! This is the same as for any extender. I have no doubt there are rubbish ones out there that are un-even, fall apart etc but really after much research the top ones seem the same.

Mate, what put me off X4 is their outrageous claims - they actually say that you can gain 1.5 or even 2 inches in girth from their device - this is such pure and utter bollocks that it isn't even funny!!!

If I am wrong about that then so be it, I will also regret then not buying the X4...but I am not wrong - it can't do this!!! Andro say a max of 0.6 inches - this may also be rubbish but it sounds much much more likely doesn't it? I'd much rather be conned by that sort of claim!!! They also say a max 1.6 inch in length as opposed to X4 who also even more pathetically claim 3 inches in 3 months - 3 INCHES IN THREE MONTHS!! Sorry, but that is treating people as mugs and there is no way I am putting any money in the coffers of a company that are so overtly ripping people off! WHO has gained such length in 3 years with an extender at all let alone 3 months???????? I have heard of an inch but not much if any more than that in total gains!!!

If extenders work for you then I think the Andro will work for you as good as any other so don't worry - you just need to get used to wearing the device and to then wear it as recommended.

Goodluck and let us know all about your gains - they will come mate (I hope!!!)

Comment

Working...
      X