You Can Have Dr. Richard Howard as Your PE Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Can Have Dr. Richard Howard as Your PE Coach

With the great response that has come out of Big Al’s coaching, Male Enhancement Coach has decided to take the personal training one step further. In what could be the first of a line of many expert coaches, “meCoach” has added a new coach to your coaching tool box: Dr. Richard Howard.

In his own PE training, Dr. Howard has added over 3 inches in length and 2 inches in girth. He has knowledge in many areas related to PE and sexual health, especially in advanced training.

His main areas of expertise include:
    • Penis Hanging
    • The Use of Penile Devices
    • Advanced Training For Larger Gains
    • Application of Cutting-Edge Principles and Methods
    • Health and Fitness Advisor

More about Dr. Howard:
    • Degrees earned are M.P.H ., M.S., Dr. P.H. from a major university.
    • Author of Vitamin C and Wound Healing.
    • An expert in penis hanging.

You can learn more about him on the meCoach coaches' page.

More about Male Enhancement Coach:
    AJ "Big Al" Alfaro and his team have helped men build bigger and harder penises for over 10 years. From the beginning, to the end, they personally coach you and help you succeed with a variety of tools. The personal coaching service comes with:
    • Baseline report: Your coach personally gets a baseline report of your goals, health status and more.
    • meCoach Guide: You get access to the bestselling Male Enhancement Coach Guide to help you learn all of the important techniques.
    • Tailored workouts: Your coach provides you with workouts and routines that are tailored to your goals and needs.
    • Motivation and support: Whether you have a question or need assurance, your personal trainer is there to coach you via email and the leading chat programs.
    • You stay safe: The Male Enhancement Coach team knows what works and what doesn't. They'll help prevent you from doing harmful techniques that can lead to overtraining, temporary erectile dysfunction, and other injuries

Learn more about Dr. Howard and meCoach at www.maleenhancementcoach.com.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Excellent!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
      Dr. Howard has added over 3 inches in length and 2 inches in girth
      Impressive gains there.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
        Impressive gains there.
        Indeed! You can also read more about his experiences and story on a blog interview I did with him here:
        http://laborofman.com/2009/03/dr-how...over-5-inches/
        kingpole
        Retired Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by kingpole; 08-23-2010, 12:19 PM.
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Awesome story!
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Very inspiring story. His attempt at chemical PE resulted in peyronies, which his jes extender couldn't fix. What could have been a massive failure turned out to just be the beginning for him.

In the end, a Bib hanger got him his length back. I'm a fan of the Bib hanger as well (I use one myself). He also spoke a bit about the learning curve of hanging. I'm still going through that myself. As I'm forced to slowly add more & more weight, I have to keep improving my technique.

I especially like his advice about warming up--I've seen a lot of new guys neglect this, thinking it's optional or not important. I wonder what he thinks of the RSDT (Rice Sock Duct Tape Fulcrum), or whether he ever tried using it to make gains.

I like his practical advice:
            Dr. Richard R. Howard II: "The message here is start off light, learn, that incrementally SAFELY increase intensity. Warm-up heat and tissue conditioning over a period of time results in a predisposition to a greater degree of looseness. Operative words- self awareness/intuition/learning curve. Hope this clarifies."

Comment

Me too, blink! That is exactly how I approached my own p.e. routine before I joined the forums. I knew intuitively that I had to start out slow, warm up long and regularly and EASE myself into a tougher routine. It took almost four months of daily sessions to get to the point where I started to make meaningful gains.

And this happened in the deep of a northern winter!!

I especially like the part about keeping one safe. Too many newbies just overdo it. They've been taken in by the quick-fix mentality.

Comment

Blink 2000. <I wonder what he thinks of the RSDT (Rice Sock Duct Tape Fulcrum), or whether he ever tried using it to make gains.>
                I think the “A fulcrum” is indispensible per altering the tunica collagen alignment where it is easier to divide and conquer. Similar to the RSDT, but easier to construct I use a Post Office Mailer of 2.5” diameter wrapped with a soft cloth such as felt which basically works very similarly to the RSDT. It is already made all you have to do is add the soft cloth around it. It works phenomenally well analogous to RSDT and is one of the critical BIB movements in addition to BTC.
                Dr. Richard R. Howard II , Dr. PH, MS, MPH, Tulane University Graduate
                Doctor supervised , mypenisdoctor.com
                e-mail – [email protected]
                web - mypenisdoctor.com, lghangerllc.com

Comment

Excellent article!
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin View Post
                    I think the “A fulcrum” is indispensible per altering the tunica collagen alignment where it is easier to divide and conquer. Similar to the RSDT, but easier to construct I use a Post Office Mailer of 2.5” diameter wrapped with a soft cloth such as felt which basically works very similarly to the RSDT. It is already made all you have to do is add the soft cloth around it. It works phenomenally well analogous to RSDT and is one of the critical BIB movements in addition to BTC.
                    I think this is the first time I have heard of the Post Office Mailer fulcrum. Thanks for the quick & insightful response

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin View Post
                      Blink 2000. <I wonder what he thinks of the RSDT (Rice Sock Duct Tape Fulcrum), or whether he ever tried using it to make gains.>
                      Thanks for the quick answer, Dr. Howard!

Comment

Hyyyah! What a quick and insightful response.. I am curious as to what Dr. Howard thinks about maintenance routines for hangers, as well as what his maintenance routine might be. Just because I believe that no gains are completely permanent, and whether you have 5 edging sessions for an hour a week, or sex 13 times a day, you will still lose gains over a period of time. With that being said, for hanger I think we face a different challenge which is days per week and cutting back on the weight by x. If that makes sense, what are your thoughts?
                        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Great gains Dr. Howard, do you have progress pictures?

Comment

Dr. Howard is soon going to be coming out regular segments where he'll be giving responses to forum members' questions. There's also plans on getting him his own program- which will feature more features like phone consultations and non-manual PE techniques (with a focus on weight hanging and pumping).

We'll keep you posted
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I checked out the maleenhancementcoach website and have a few questions for Big Al or anyone in the know.

First, the 33% off 3 month trial for $100.00 (approx.) offer, after the 3 months expires will it cost a client the advertised $60.00 per month?

Second, is the telephone consultation number available to clients outside of United States?

Thirdly, from what I have been able to percieve of this "coaching", hanging seems to be a very large part of the system. What all equipment will the client be told is required to see the gains they desire. What I'm getting at is, once an individual purchases a membership will they then be told and directed to purchase a certain hanger, extender or fulcrum device at additional costs? ...while their membership clock $$$'s tick away?

Fourth, why pay for information that is readily available for free? I already understand that for success, one must have desire, discipline and dedication, all personal directives, so for $60.00/month you will throw in the occasional "atta boy, keep up the good work"? Is my coach going to phone me up and say "hey, let's go, time to get your lazy butt up and into the bathroom for a jelq session....drop and give me twenty jai's"?

Thats all for the moment, I may have more questions later.

Thanks.
                              phallic1
                              Last edited by phallic1; 12-03-2010, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X