2 basic questions on pumps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 basic questions on pumps...

Im considering on purchasing a penis pump, but i just want to know 2 things.
    Is a pump from the local sex shop as good as the $500+ pumps you buy off the net?

The ones at my local sex shop are no more than $250, and id rather get that then a really expensive one...but im just worried that the ones at the shop are gonna be cheap and i wont see any gains...
    what do you guys thinks?

And my second question, are pumps really noisy?
    I dont wanto be pumping and the whole house to hear :/

Buy your cylinder anywhere, like at : Pumptoys
    Buy your and Pump at Harbor Freight: Brake Bleeder HandPump , it works great.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      Buy your cylinder anywhere, like at : Pumptoys
      Buy your and Pump at Harbor Freight: Brake Bleeder HandPump , it works great.
      I've heard of guys buying the Brake Bleeder HandPump, and I believe that's what everyone is doing these days to save $$$. I believe those are very good recommendations.

In terms of gains, you'll need to combine pumping with a manual exercise to make permanent gains. From what I have read pumping + jelqing is the way to go (guys jelq during their breaks between pumping sets).
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

What about the bathmate?
        is that any good?

And if i do pumping AND jelqing, will i gain in both length and width?

Comment

Originally posted by Cam1992nICK View Post
          What about the bathmate? is that any good?
          Yes, people love it. There are many threads on it here, just do a search for threads with bathmate in the title. It's a good pump.

And if i do pumping AND jelqing, will i gain in both length and width?
          Yes, just make sure to start light, and with pumping, I hear really high pressure doesn't create growth--just medium or low pressure tends to work better. Sorry, I can't recall the exact numbers (I'm not an expert pumper).

Comment

And my second question, are pumps really noisy?
            I dont wanto be pumping and the whole house to hear :/
            Seems you are talking about an electric pump. A total waste of money and could be dangerous,
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
              Seems you are talking about an electric pump. A total waste of money and could be dangerous,
              Right. So no worries, the pump that dangler recommended appears to be a hand pump.

One more thing--a lot of guys wrap an electric heating pad around the glass pump tube to create constant heat. However, you can't let your penis touch the sides if you do this (since it may be too hot).Some guys believe the constant warmth helps results, along with the jelqing between sets.

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                Right. So no worries, the pump that dangler recommended appears to be a hand pump.

One more thing--a lot of guys wrap an electric heating pad around the glass pump tube to create constant heat. However, you can't let your penis touch the sides if you do this (since it may be too hot).Some guys believe the constant warmth helps results, along with the jelqing between sets.
                I've been pumping that way a while (wrapping the tube). You can let your cock touch the sides - it's inevitable as you pack the tube - the thing is that you just can't let the heat wrap stay on for prolonged periods of time. I limit it to maybe 2 minute intervals since the tube heats up rather quickly. If you leave it on too long, you run the risk of 2nd degree burns on your cock - not fun at all!
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

From now on I'll just say "don't let your penis touch the tube while it's hot"--thanks for clarifying that. I don't know much about pumping (yet...).

Comment

The VacuTech is a great pump and costs less than $200. I LOVE my VacuTech. Whoohooo!!

Comment

I pump two to three times a week and it keeps my flaccid at 7.5" x 6.5".

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                        I pump two to three times a week and it keeps my flaccid at 7.5" x 6.5".

Woah! o.0

I might get the bathmate, since im already having showers twice a day at 15-20 mins each haha

Also theres the bathmate Goliath, should i get that?
                        Right now im at a 6.3- 6.4 in length and 5.1(ish) at girth. all i really want to achieve is a length of 8 inches and girth of 6, so i dont want a monster cock but i do want a big cock

Oh yeah, what should my routine be? do i still do basic stretches or can i forget them and pump and then jelq...or do i still need to do stretches before pumping? ...arghh finding the perfect routine is sorta hard :/

Also, if i do everything correctly these gains WILL be permanent yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                          The VacuTech is a great pump and costs less than $200. I LOVE my VacuTech. Whoohooo!!
                          The devices forum is severely lacking on pumping related instructions; if you (or anyone else) knows of good links to add related to pumping, or any other topic (especially the ones without many links), be sure to let me know....
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ice-links.html

Comment

Calixto should know of some links since he has been pumping for some time now--also Bigstick.

Comment

The Bathmate Goliath (I have one) is good for your whole package.

Comment

Working...
                              X