eBay ADS (ESL40)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay ADS (ESL40)

Just bought one of these ADS's from ebay, hehehe $11. I have used the autoxleve in the past but found it a little bulky as an ADS, this just being a cup and strap arrangement I'm sure it'll be much more stealthy and give a better strech rather than just act as an anti-turtle device.

Experiences anyone?
    Restart: May 2010 - BPEL: 6.8/EG: 5.2
    ST Goal: BPEL: 7.5/EG: 5.5
    Progress: Nov 2010 - (BPEL: 7.0/EG: 5.2)
    My Progress

its the sillicone sleeve, rigth?

Ive used it, and i does a dessent job.. you can wear it 8-10hours a day,
    but you have to control it every hour, shake it a little, and remember baby powder,
    or you will get blisters

If it dossent workt out for you, then look into the Ventless tugger, i just startet using this,
    and damn.. i can have it on all day, with no problems

Comment

If you dont mind, which one did you buy exactly?
      Was: 5.4" BPEL X 4.1" MSEG
      Now: ~7" BPEL X 4.5" MSEG
      One Day: 7.5" BPEL X 5" MSEG

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ent-guide.html

Comment

Not sure about posting links ... the seller has a store, just look for ESL40 or PM me if you can't find it. I can't say how good it is yet, because I just won the auction today

The ventless tugger looks like it for foreskin resto, I don't really want to restore my foreskin. Maybe I'm not look at the right one?
        Last edited by m0ses; 09-07-2010, 06:20 AM.
        Restart: May 2010 - BPEL: 6.8/EG: 5.2
        ST Goal: BPEL: 7.5/EG: 5.5
        Progress: Nov 2010 - (BPEL: 7.0/EG: 5.2)
        My Progress

Comment

its the classic sillicone sleeve

Comment

How discretely was it shipped? I'm seriously considering it
            Was: 5.4" BPEL X 4.1" MSEG
            Now: ~7" BPEL X 4.5" MSEG
            One Day: 7.5" BPEL X 5" MSEG

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ent-guide.html

Comment

ADS ESL40 (an Ebay Item)

I've been recommending these ( ADS ESL40) due to the the feedback so far. I hear they are great quality for the cheap price. I may go ahead & get one myself at some point... A few guys have been able to get this device for just $10 (shipping included).

Paste this in your browser (this is the URL):
              shop.ebay.com/ESL40/m.html

Here's a picture of the device:
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1284062140

One guy complained it broke after 8 weeks of wearing it 12 hours a day, but I see this as more of a supplemental device that should mostly be used to enhance your gains.
              Attached Files
              blink2000
              Last edited by blink2000; 09-09-2010, 02:59 PM.
              My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

ESL40 product

I have been using that exact product on&off for the past 3 years. Yes it does work but my gains weren't that significant. I grew about an inch in length and girt by wearing it for 8-12 hrs a day. The down side of the product is that the "cup" tends to wear out within 4 - 6 weeks which causes it to pop off - sometimes in awkward locations/situations, none the less a "replacement cup" solves this problem but at a cost.

I got the impression that the product helped me grow up to a certain point and then kind of reached a plateau effect. I also experienced a longer flaccid penis when stretched out - close to erect length (almost like stretched ligaments or something). I also found that it made my penis tougher - in the sense that I can abuse my member with exercises without is getting sensitive/sore/swollen

All and all I'd say it is a good product, just takes some time getting used to as well as for the penis head to get accustomed to the suction on the tip of the glans (beware of blisters). It is also a great incognito strecher when worn with loose fitting pants.

Comment

Thanks Manamore.

I think most of us view ADS devices as supplemental to our existing routines--something to help optimize our growth. That's too bad that it wore out so quickly (4-6 weeks). If the device is not good, I hope to hear from more people soon. Previously guys told me it was a pretty good & cheap ADS. Perhaps the intensity of 9-12 hours was too much for such a cheap device; I'm not sure.

Comment

You guys should look into the Ventless tugger..
                    its much better than the sillicone sleeve, for me atleast..
                    i wear it 10hours yesteday without any discomfort..NOTHING..
                    with the sillicone sleeve i would need to take some 10-15min pauses due to
                    blisters and fluid build up .. with this device, there is nothing that get cut!..

im gonna try to sleep with it on soon .. i just need to adapt to sleep on my back :/
                    thats gonna be tougth

Comment

ohh and its cheap also! ..
                      i think i paid 50-60dollar for it. .
                      that cheap an its so comfortable ..

Comment

Originally posted by justwannabebig View Post
                        You guys should look into the Ventless tugger..
                        its much better than the sillicone sleeve, for me atleast..
                        i wear it 10hours yesteday without any discomfort..NOTHING..
                        with the sillicone sleeve i would need to take some 10-15min pauses due to
                        blisters and fluid build up .. with this device, there is nothing that get cut!..

im gonna try to sleep with it on soon .. i just need to adapt to sleep on my back :/
                        thats gonna be tougth
                        I'm confused, are you talking about this foreskin restoration device?
                        tlctugger.com/prodTLC.htm

Comment

No im not ..
                          the main thing they do are foreskin restoration, but the ventless tugger are for shaft lengthning..

You need:

Ventless tugger
                          you skin cone
                          and the strap

thats it..

This is a quote from Supra from MOS back in the day:

It is the cheapest ADS I have ever seen there are three things you need. All you need is the The TLC Ventless™ Tugger which is $32.00, the Your-Skin™ Cone which is $8.00 and the ComforTug™ Tugging Straps which are $5.00. Now that is unbelievable. $45.00 for this. Not to mention this guy has the best service I have ever seen. He will bend over backwards for you. I am so happy I found this product.

The main thing of the site is forskin restoration, but that is not what this device is for. It is a ADS for penis lengthening, dont get them confused

Go here for the product. tlctugger.com/prodTLC.htm

the whole thread: The Ultimate ADS - VTLC Tugger
                          blink2000
                          Last edited by blink2000; 09-09-2010, 01:23 PM.

Comment

The Holy Grail of ADS's hands down

The Holy Grail of ADS's hands down

All Day Stretching Device (ADS) And Penis Hanger!

Before you read this, do not get confused. The TLC Ventless Tugger does not do any foreskin resoration at all, please do not get confused with the other products he offers.
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            This is what he told me about the "VTCL Ventless Tugger"

The only way for the VLC to hold on to your head is to roll your skin over the corona. So long as you're not pulling a long tube of skin, the tension is focused on your shaft, not the skin.

Imagine taking a 6" leather strap and a 3" rubber band. Now put them in some hydraulic machine and STRETCH them both to 7" and tell me which one is under more tension? The leather - it's pulled way beyond it's comfortable range. Your slinky skin is like the rubber band, it goes along for the ride but is not stressed at all.
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            It is called the "TLC Vent less™ Tugger" I have never seen or felt or experienced a better ADS than this. This blows every ADS out of the water as far as Cost, Comfort, Easy use, Invisibility, Safety ness on the glands and penis and over all effectiveness.

The standard TLC has a vent hole. This allows air in. Without it, the seal of your skin against the tugger would cause a vacuum when tension was applied on to your head to be pulled, while no constriction on the glands is being put on them, as all other ADS's do, they cause head darkening and coldness, loss of circulation, and total discomfort.

It does not come off because it is ventless so the vacume that it has works this way, the harder it gets pulled on the harder it stays on.

He posts that you can get 1/8" a year out of it. I talked to him about that and he said he does not want to claim any big numbers or anything. He does not focus on PE but on Foreskin restoration. Which are the rest of his products, but the TLC Ventless™ Tugger is for shaft lengthening. As we all know ADS are one of the best things in PE for constant growth. I know that 1/8" is on the far low side of what can be gained out of this device. For the reason I will state.

The reason why so people do not gain from ADS's is that they don not wear them long enough per day, and are constantly having to take it off, and do not wear it for a long enough time period in months to get results. And they cannot put enough tension on the one they have because they are so uncomfortable. The reasons why, all they’re ADS are uncomfortable, bulky and not cool. This one changes all of that. You can wear it 24/7 if you want to, there is not and circulation loss, any blood restriction to the head, no hot burning sensations or anything.

The thing about this ADS compared to all others. This one while you wear it actually impoves circulation while you are wearing it. When I have it on for hours on end, and I take it off, my glads and warm and soft and the blood is really circulating. And it just looks so healthy.

With all other ADS's they cut off circulation down, make your head cold and dark and very numb and its horrible, I cannot belive what I used to do for my different ADS's, this has been my savior.

Without the vent, your glans stays snugly in the recess of the tugger, and some of the tugging force is imparted to the core of the penile shaft as a whole instead of to the skin tube. It's analogous to the difference between your body being lifted by your turtleneck collar vs being lifted by your skull.

God knows all of you know how much PE stuff I have been through, especially with ADS’s. I have had the Jes-Extender, the Penimaster, the Penis Stretcher , the Penis Plus golf weights, traction wraps, everything I have tried, this is the best out off all of them.

I have searching and searching for the best ADS that will prevent post workout shrinkage, keep you in a extended stretched state for healing, be able to wear while working out to prevent workout shrinkage in the gym, and make sure that it is 100% invisible. This is the one and only that there is. Nothing comes close. I have it on right now, it feels unbelievable. It stays on with no extra help from wrapping, taping or anything.

You can wear it around your knee, around your waist, wrap it behind your butt, over the shoulder, attach it to your desk, anthing you can think of. It is the most versitle ADS I have ever used.

It is the cheapest ADS I have ever seen there are three things you need. All you need is the The TLC Ventless™ Tugger which is $32.00, the Your-Skin™ Cone which is $8.00 and the ComforTug™ Tugging Straps which are $5.00. Now that is unbelievable. $45.00 for this. Not to mention this guy has the best service I have ever seen. He will bend over backwards for you. I am so happy I found this product.

Go here for the product. tlctugger.com/prodTLC.htm

The main thing of the site is forskin restoration, but that is not what this device is for. It is a ADS for penis lengthening, dont get them confused.

I will use this till the day I die it is so unbelievable. If anyone is thinking they want a ADS, has one and does not like it, or thinks they are to expensive and are to uncomfortable, this is the Holy Grail of ADS's that will change your mind.

How I wear my VTLC TUGGER

Comment

Since you already provided a link / credit to the source, I just went ahead & quoted the source as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X