Sore Penis from Hanging & Extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sore Penis from Hanging & Extender

My penis is very sore and has swollen under then glan where the frenulum is. My skin also has broken which also is causing soreness which has cause alittle tightness in that area far as my skin. Sometimes I'm able to hang with 12 lbs then I have to drop to 10, 7, then 5 mainly because the soreness becomes unbearable. I tried to hang today and 12lbs, 10 and 7 was just too much. I circle in RED where the area is that is swollen. Also where the blue is circle, I feel alot of fatigue and mild soreness there also. I have been putting Fast Size post cream on it, Baby oil with Aloe and Vit E and also NEOSPORTIN.

For some reason ever since I first started using the extender, I notice that area also got caught in between the noose when tighten. Now when I started hanging and that part helps with the shoulder for the head, it really has swelled up then skin cracked and now soreness.

Should I lay off of hanging for a while is the main reason for me writing this. Take a look below.
    Attached Files
    3/23/2010
    6.5 x 5 1/4 BPEL

4/13/2010
    6.9 x 5.4 BPEL

12/15/2010
    7.1 x 5.4 BPEL

My GOAL IS 7.5X6

wow i've never seen this before but it doesn't look good.More like brusing if you ask me.
    Wait for blink,he prolly knows what this is

Comment

Too Much Too Soon?
      It sounds like you've moved up too fast in weight and / or you have a problem with your wrap which put pressure on your glans. Most likely, you're trying to do too much too fast, I think you need to really tone down the amount of weight you're using.

Keep in mind, you may have done nothing wrong, sometimes injuries happen--hanging is intense. But the amount of weight you're using seems like it could be too much, that's why I suggest you may have done too much too soon (I know it's obvious after the fact with the injury, but I'm saying, even without the injury, it appears that could be the case).

Build Up Slowly
      One thing I do is buildup slowly--during my set. I start with a weight I know I can easily handle then add more. Then the moment I feel anything off or too painful, I drop the weight (avoiding sharp pain).

Going by Feel
      Hopefully you felt something when this happened, so you know what feeling to avoid in the future.

Time For a Break
      I think you need to take a break--it seems you're injured. I can't tell if it's fluid buildup or something else--I bet you Bib has seen this kind of thing before. If you're using his hanger, you could ask him directly for his opinion at his forum & let us know what he says...

Also, if it doesn't get better fast, or if you're in a lot of pain, don't be shy about seeing a doctor.

Also, how long have you been like this & did you feel pain when it happened? (I have had minor injuries where I felt no pain until afterwards).
      blink2000
      Last edited by blink2000; 09-08-2010, 01:01 PM.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Take time off of hanging and extending. Indefinitely. I don't know what that is but if you're using a noose extender and that little pinch of frenulum that occurs then you should wrap your penis with something to avoid that as much as possible, and also that you're strapping in too tightly. I know that I used to get it when I used my fast size noose with the Styrofoam pad that comes with it, and I stopped using the pad and am using toilet paper or a paper towel, whatever I can get my hands on faster at my job.
        For now leave it alone, if the skins broken then that is not good at all, and you should wait for the skin to heal completely before extending or hanging again.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

StrongmanXXL -- You will definitely need to take a break from PE now. You can't risk letting this get more serious.

Injuries
          Dealing With Injuries
          Safety First

I hope you weren't combining hanging with other exercises. Hanging is very intense & should only be done alone (only add light jelqs, light btb jelqs & stamina work).

Edit:
          Originally posted by millia View Post
          Take time off of hanging and extending. Indefinitely.
          So you were hanging & extending? I guess that explains it right there. Hanging can't safely be combined with anything else.

blink2000
          Last edited by blink2000; 09-08-2010, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
            StrongmanXXL -- You will definitely need to take a break from PE now. You can't risk letting this get more serious.

Injuries
            Dealing With Injuries
            Safety First

I hope you weren't combining hanging with other exercises. Hanging is very intense & should only be done alone (only add light jelqs, light btb jelqs & stamina work).

Edit:

So you were hanging & extending? I guess that explains it right there. Hanging can't safely be combined with anything else.

I was using the extender first, swelling started then, but it will ease up of course when I wasnt using the extender. But when you think of every 3-4 hrs it had its toll. Then I went to hanging( without the extender) and this is the issue you see.
            I will take a break. I'm going to the gym today and I will keep on the kegels. I'm going to clean my diet up so I can decrease my fat pad some.
            Hey guys thanks for the advice. I guess soemtime you get so scared if you miss a day, it will set you back 6 months...lol
            3/23/2010
            6.5 x 5 1/4 BPEL

4/13/2010
            6.9 x 5.4 BPEL

12/15/2010
            7.1 x 5.4 BPEL

My GOAL IS 7.5X6

Comment

Originally posted by strongmanXXL View Post
              Then I went to hanging( without the extender) and this is the issue you see.
              Ah ok, so you didn't combine them... I was worried!!

Still though, it sounds like that the wear & tear from the extender made your penis very vulnerable (by weakening your tissues). You probably needed more healing & recovery from extender use than you realized.

Maybe this just shows that if you swap from extender use to hanging, you need to be extra careful.

Are you in a lot of pain?

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                Ah ok, so you didn't combine them... I was worried!!

Still though, it sounds like that the wear & tear from the extender made your penis very vulnerable (by weakening your tissues). You probably needed more healing & recovery from extender use than you realized.

Maybe this just shows that if you swap from extender use to hanging, you need to be extra careful.

Are you in a lot of pain?
                I pain is very mild, it's only when I add the external pressure from hanging. Today I just can bare it. The positive is my ligs are mildy sore. I was scared to take a day off becuase of the fact that the collegen tissue hardening. Which by the way, how will your ligs heal if you never give them rest to heal?
                3/23/2010
                6.5 x 5 1/4 BPEL

4/13/2010
                6.9 x 5.4 BPEL

12/15/2010
                7.1 x 5.4 BPEL

My GOAL IS 7.5X6

Comment

Heat heat heat heat heat. Take a week or two off.. If you're worried about your ligs toughening up and don't want to take that long off then don't do it, but you might end up injuring yourself even more.
                  It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                  Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

you should start a log STrongman.

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                      Heat heat heat heat heat. Take a week or two off.. If you're worried about your ligs toughening up and don't want to take that long off then don't do it, but you might end up injuring yourself even more.
                      2 minute cold towel wraps can help too; but I wouldn't go longer than 2 minutes & I would stop using cold if it started to cause turtling.

Comment

I wouldn't add anything extra to the already thorough and excellent replies submitted here except to state that, once you're fully healed and ready to try the extender again, you should use something like a silicone gel strip in order to pad your penis from the effects of the extender. The silicone gel strips (which can be fashioned from items like "Dr. Scholl's" shoe inserts) do an excellent job of both protecting the delicate skin of the penis as well as enhancing the grip of the strap- ensuring less slippage.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Ow man.. I'm sorry.
                          Starting Size: 7.2"BPEL/6.8"NBPEL, 4.5"EG Midshaft/5"Base/4"Glans
                          11/10/2010): 7.5"BPEL/7.0" NBPEL, 4.8"MEG/5.3"Base/4.2" Glans
                          Second Goal: 8.0"BPEL, 5.5"EG Midshaft/glans
                          *DREAM GOAL: 9.0"BPEL, 6"EG Midshaft*:peace:

Comment

Big Al wrote "I wouldn't add anything extra to the already thorough and excellent replies submitted here except to state that, once you're fully healed and ready to try the extender again, you should use something like a silicone gel strip in order to pad your penis from the effects of the extender. The silicone gel strips (which can be fashioned from items like "Dr. Scholl's" shoe inserts) do an excellent job of both protecting the delicate skin of the penis as well as enhancing the grip of the strap- ensuring less slippage."

Big Al, could you elaborate more on this if possible please? I just checked Dr Scholl's website and there are a million different items, what type of insole are you referring to and how would it be used? I am interested as I have just suffered a very slight tear underneath my glans so whilst healing I am trying to look into alternative methods of protection!

Many many thanks for any help in advance mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Pub Lunch View Post
                              Big Al, could you elaborate more on this if possible please? I just checked Dr Scholl's website and there are a million different items, what type of insole are you referring to and how would it be used? I am interested as I have just suffered a very slight tear underneath my glans so whilst healing I am trying to look into alternative methods of protection!

Many many thanks for any help in advance mate!
                              Not a problem

Something along the lines of this cut into workable strips: http://pharmacypricer.com/product/Dr...8-13-2ea..html
                              or an even more ready to go solution: http://www.amazon.com/Spectrafilm-Si.../dp/B002RD0V34
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X