Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a problem while hanging BTC,,,

Hey folks

So I switched to a BTC angle instead of straight down as I wanted maximal lig gains. Things are going excellent but I've had a problem come up. My scrotum likes to bunch up and that (I believe) causes the skin to fold upon itself and pinch where the shaft goes over the scrotum and it gets irritating enough that I have to stop, and what feels like restore circulation to the scrotal skin then start again.

I was wondering if anyone else has/had this problem and whether it goes away or not? I'm hanging right now actually and am testing out putting a sock between the shaft and scrotum to see if that helps at all. I'm just worried that it'll act like a very small fulcrum and move some of the tension to the tunica - will this be the case?

Thanks for looking

Make sure you split your balls (one to each side of your shaft) so they don't get crushed by hanging BTC.

I think my PVC halfpipe helps a lot also (I have a picture & I describe it in hanging 101, check my signature below for that).
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Thanks again for the quick reply Blink

I do split the balls (tried putting both to one side to see if that help... yah, not doing that again lol). I'm trying to imagine how the PVC could help. Would you mind explaining?

Also, I guess I should clarify this - for BTC, would the deepest angle be if you could pull your penis up your back essentially?

It is when I try to tilt my hips upwards when I'm leaning in my chair that the the scrotal skin gets squashed between my body and shaft.

Comment

Yeah, BTC is the deepest angle possible. You could try a slightly less severe angle just for the sake of comfort. A few degrees wont make you or break you (I don't think).

It sounds like you're going incredibly deep--I would say just reduce the angle until you get to the point where your skin isn't pinched. At worst you'll be doing SD, which will still help stretch your ligs too.

I go as deep as I can BTC, but it sounds like you're going deeper than most guys even can

Comment

Haha yah, I switched to BTC (and deeper angles) because I found I could actually feel the fatigue onset unlike when I hung SD, which I guess meant that I wasn't at enough weight SD (despite feeling the fatigue in the pubic bone area afterwards), and I want to keep weight as low as possible so I can get more length before having to buy another hanger.

Alright, looks like I'll be easing up on the angle then.

Thanks again Blink!

Comment

No problem

I've noticed the same thing by the way, I can REALLY feel BTC more than most other angles! Even after a few months at BTC I feel a deeper stretch or a better pull on my ligs... at least thats how it seems to me too based on what I can observe. I've also shifted my package down a bit too... from about 9 O'clock to 8 O'clock.

Comment

Working...
            X