Summer of Tubing Gains W/Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer of Tubing Gains W/Pics

Regretfully summer is winding down and the good tubing weather is comming to an end. During the summer I can wear shorts and check the condition, color and sensitivity of my glans and, more or less swing free anywhere I go. A lot of fun in Gym shorts. Tubing several times a week, two or three hours at a time, I have put on a solid half inch in flaccid length averaging near 7 inches, and a half inch in flaccid girth averaging near 6 inches. Erect I put on about about .25 inches moving from 7.25 to 7.5 out of the tube. With the tube on I have moved from 7.5 to 8.25 inches. I try to objectively photo-document these measurements in some of my other threads. What this summer of tubing has given me is a very heavy, long, girthy flaccid with very prominent veins.

My wife wonders why I keep going for more but she does admit it makes her horny to see how my flaccid has developed, loves getting it hard and our sex has been great. She says she also gets horny imagining her sister or one of her friends "accidentally" seeing me with a full hang or erection. My wife, after years of penis watching at nude beaches knows what would scare a woman without her experience. She reminded me of the time she, her sister and I drove past a horny male donkey "hanging out" along side the road. Her sister nearly had a stroke, "OMG"! her sister said, "that's just nuts, I can't believe it." My wife says she would like to do a repeat of the donkey incident, but this time with me, just to see the effect on her sister or one of her friends.

Admin has moved these pics out of an open forum into an Album here:

NoAlbum's Album: diamondbackPics

Please, no comments or friends request, the Album owner NoAlbum, is not a real person.
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 08-21-2013, 07:55 AM. Reason: correct sisters' quote according to my wife

Have you always been such a shower?
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

thats one sick flaccid! good work

Comment

millia, well, I don't think I have ever experienced "turtling" the way some guys describe but in high school, in the service, and in an industrial job where we had gang showers and elswhere I looked like most the other guys. Back in high school I probably had a thin flaccid hang of about four inches and of course there were a few guys that made me look pretty wimpy. Then years of pumping and especially four years of tubing fundamentally changed my flaccid hang. Keep in mind, just like everyone else, if I'm cold and miserable I can be smaller, but if I feel good and I'm semi horny, or if I'm in a nude situation with women around my flaccid now hangs as shown in the pictures.
        diamondback
        Last edited by diamondback; 09-15-2010, 10:48 PM.

Comment

what tube is that? and how do you keep the tube on throughout the day?
          Current::EL- 5.5
          EG- 4

Goal:Jaw Dropping

Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. -Arnold H.Glasow

Comment

I'm also interested In how you do this?

Comment

Yeh, DB - you need to do an article or something on "tubing" - it looks like a very good technique to add to a routine ...
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I agree, this is the first time I have heard of 'tubing' before.
                My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

As am I
                  Start - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
                  Current - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
                  Goal NBPEL 7.0" EG 6.0"

Comment

We want an explanation of tubing! Where's the tube from?

Comment

Yeah if a nickel bag is sold in the park i want in .....How do we do this ???

Comment

Originally posted by Letitride View Post
                        Yeah if a nickel bag is sold in the park i want in .....How do we do this ???
                        King of New York movie?
                        Current::EL- 5.5
                        EG- 4

Goal:Jaw Dropping

Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. -Arnold H.Glasow

Comment

Originally posted by bigswing56 View Post
                          King of New York movie?

Yeah , I dont know it sounded good at the time.

Comment

I would be keen to know this as well.

Comment

How does this tubing work ? Looks like it works pretty well.

Comment

Working...
                              X