Hose Clamping, not Cable Clamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hose Clamping, not Cable Clamping

I dislike those plastic cable clamps that everyone else seems to love. They just don't provide me with the necessary pressure to get expansion whilst clamping. I do, however, seem to like the metal hose clamps as well as Monty's air clamp, but I'm still looking for a better protective wrap when using the metal clamps.

1. What, specifically is the Homedics magnetic wrap to look like? Homedics produces a number of wraps.

2. If you use a portion of a mouse pad, how on earth are you to keep it flush with the shaft, and from coming unwound? For that matter, how do you keep any wrap from coming unwound? No one ever mentions needing tape or anything like that.

3. I know men have tried multiple plastic cable clamps at once, but has no one yet tried the same with the metal hose clamps? I think it might work well.

4. What is this quick wench that Dustpan mentioned before? I gather it's a tool for ease of tightening and loosening the hose clamp, but what does it look like and where can I get it?

Remek, I hope you're here to answer, but anyone is welcome to, if they have some thoughts about what I've written.

Cheers, and thanks to contributors.

John,

The wrench is a 8mm hand wrench you can get at Sears in the tool Dept.
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

1. From what I can tell, the Homedics TheraP magnetic wrist wrap, which was the popular brand that you're probably referring to, has been discontinued. Here's another brand that avocet8--who I consider one of the most knowledgeable experts in wraps--recommended as a replacement:
      BD Injury and Treatment Prevention - Product Information

2. You use the clamp to hold down the mousepad. You could also use tape if you wanted.

3. I'm sure you could, but I'm not a big fan of hose clamps. Are you using hose clamps? How are they working for you?
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

The plastic clamps can seal up well if you wrap with some of that self adhesive ace bandage. It's like it evens out the seal between you and the clamp. I'd give it a shot; the idea of hose clamps would frighten me.

Comment

Thank you all, very much, for the response.

Dustpan, I understand you prefer the hose clamps to the plastic cable clamps. Have you found, as I have that you obtain better pressure with the former?

Beyond the Whatagrip, what else have you used as a wrap for clamping? I noticed what you were wearing in one of your clamping pics with the hose clamp, and it was something other than the Whatagrip. Looked like it had velcro.

Remek, thanks for the link, Mate.

And Mr. Taffy, thank you for the encouragement. Maybe I'll have another go with the cable clamps. Perhaps I just wasn't using enough wrap.

Cheers.

Comment

Forgot to ask.

Remek, what dimensions would you recommend I cut the mouse pad into? My erect girth is roughly 5.5 inches. I read six inches is suggested on the clamping guide.

How much does the mouse pad strip need to overlap? Just a bit? A good deal for added thickness?

What width should I cut them into? Just wide enough to accommodate the desired number of clamps?

Which side should touch the skin, the textured rubber side, or the smooth side on which the computer mouse sits?

Many, many thanks, ahead of time.
            ster.john.smith
            Last edited by ster.john.smith; 09-25-2007, 11:33 PM.

Comment

John: Try six inches at first, as many men find it best. If you feel it's too thick, try cutting it down.

About the width: Yea, just wide enough to accommodate the clamps with a little extra space.
              "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks, Remek.

How much does the mouse pad strip need to overlap? Just enough to make sure there's no gap between the ends?

Which side should touch the skin, the textured rubber side, or the smooth side on which the computer mouse sits? I'm assuming the soft side goes down.

I thought about purchasing some socks made for infants, and cutting off a portion of the elastic section that would go around the ankle. Seems to me, it would be fairly snug around the penis shaft, at the base, and I could stack them to thicken the wrap. What do you think?
                ster.john.smith
                Last edited by ster.john.smith; 09-26-2007, 07:04 PM.

Comment

John: Face the cloth side towards the penis (you want to treat your favorite organ well ).

I'm not sure if I understand this question:
                  >> How much does the mouse pad strip need to overlap? Just enough to make sure there's no gap between the ends?<<

If it's cut to 6 inches, it will overlay a bit (depending on your girth).

About the socks: That's a good idea for a wrap. You may try using a piece of mouse pad and then putting the sock over the mouse pad as a buffer.

Comment

Also, John, have you seen this article? https://www.pegym.com/penis-enlargem...clamping-guide

Comment

Thanks, Remek. Excellent idea about the mouse pad/sock combination. I may have to give that a try.

Yes, I have read the clamping guide. That was my main source when I first attempted to clamp with the plastic cable clamps many months ago.

But, I was never ever to achieve the proper level of pressure with them. It likely had to do with the insufficient thickness of the wrap, but I hate dealing with wraps, so I'm thinking the hose clamp may fulfill my criteria, given its ability to decrease to a lesser inner diameter than the cable clamp, and thus offer greater control.

Remek, have you any idea where I might pick up a hose clamp key? It's designed specifically for tightening the hose clamp, and it's mentioned on the Thunder's tutorial on extreme ulis, but I haven't a clue where to find one.
                      ster.john.smith
                      Last edited by ster.john.smith; 09-27-2007, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Hose Clamp Size

Hey Aaron, or anyone else who can answer, what is usually the best hose clamp size for extreme uli/clamping purposes?

Comment

Working...
                        X