Hanging-Blink and others please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging-Blink and others please

Hey I have been hanging for a few months now but unfortunately take breaks due to laziness...I gained around .75inches from hanging down and jelqing and sometime stretching. My question is, I read your articles about how you know if your ligs are already stretched out enough and I am confused. I have a low LOT (6'o clock) but I have a high erection angle (it points really high and curves up) so does it mean I can still stretch out my ligs or no. I usually hang at a low angle, just straight down and standing up.

Also if I stretch my penis upward, to the 12'o clock region, my penis feels good, like it almost is like stretching in the morning. Do you think this means I should maybe hang for like 35 minutes down and then hang up to stretch the tunica?
    Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
    BPEL: Approx. 6
    EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
    BPEL: 7
    EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
    EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Honestly man if you're gaining, who gives a shit about the LOT Theory. You said you gained about .75 in a few months of inconsistant hanging? Thats awesome. Keep doing what you're doing.

I too have a very high erection angle and I look forward to hanging and pulling out some of that inner penis, which you probably did. From what I have read it seems that straight down and BTC hanging is the best. Personally I hang while sitting and sort of lean back just a bit to reallllly get that stretch.

However, we do not share that good feeling from stretching the penis upward. I hate that direction, regardless of what my LOT may or may not indicate. I'd be interested to hear Blink's views. And also, I think 35 minutes is WAY too long for a set of hanging.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
      Honestly man if you're gaining, who gives a shit about the LOT Theory. You said you gained about .75 in a few months of inconsistant hanging? Thats awesome. Keep doing what you're doing.

I too have a very high erection angle and I look forward to hanging and pulling out some of that inner penis, which you probably did. From what I have read it seems that straight down and BTC hanging is the best. Personally I hang while sitting and sort of lean back just a bit to reallllly get that stretch.

However, we do not share that good feeling from stretching the penis upward. I hate that direction, regardless of what my LOT may or may not indicate. I'd be interested to hear Blink's views. And also, I think 35 minutes is WAY too long for a set of hanging.
      I don't do a 35 minute set. I do a 20 minute set and usually 2 15 minute sets. Then I do some stretching and then jelq (sometimes I just edge though because I really hate jelqing). I am stuck at 8 pounds right now, any more hurts too much. I would probably change it and do a 20 minute set hanging down and another 15 minute set hanging down and 2 15 minute sets hanging up even though that shit will take forever...hanging takes up so much fucking time. I get so frustrated cause I could be in bed by that time

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

PEskeptic:
        I am just using LOT theory as a frame of reference, see this thread for details.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ot-theory.html
        Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
        LOT Theory: Why Use a "Debunked" Theory?
        LOT theory was debunked to some extent in terms of predicting suspensory ligament stretch gains, however, I am not using it in that context. Perhaps I should just use a different theory; however I guess it was easier to work in the context of something that was already created.

The Whole Point
        I'm just using LOT Theory as a way to determine the angle at which your penis exits your pelvis.

9 O'Clock - Your penis exits completely straight out
        8 O'Clock - Your penis exits slightly down
        7 O'Clock - Your penis exits at a downward angle
        6 O'Clock - Your penis exits completely straight down
        Maximizing ligament stretch gains means you're removing a limiting factor, much like tight skin can be a limiting factor, so can tight suspensory ligaments. Study anatomy to understand this--you'll see what I mean. Check other threads (things I've quoted, or even things on other forums).

I just feel like you're missing the whole point with all of this which is: ligaments first, tunica second. Once you maximize ligament deformation, you should have a bit more success with tunica deformation. Please read some of what I've written on this subject & perhaps you will see what I mean.
        blink2000
        Last edited by blink2000; 09-20-2010, 05:55 PM.
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

PEskeptic:
          I am just using LOT theory as a frame of reference, see this thread for details.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ot-theory.html

Maximizing ligament stretch gains means you're removing a limiting factor, much like tight skin can be a limiting factor, so can tight suspensory ligaments. Study anatomy to understand this--you'll see what I mean. Check other threads (things I've quoted, or even things on other forums).

I just feel like you're missing the whole point with all of this which is: ligaments first, tunica second. Once you maximize ligament deformation, you should have a bit more success with tunica deformation.
          I am having a hard time figuring out when you know ligament deformation is complete. I read all your threads and I know you spoke about it but I didn't comprehend. I remember you said something about erect penises pointing straight up or straight out to figure it out? Or was that about something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Retinoid View Post
            My question is, I read your articles about how you know if your ligs are already stretched out enough and I am confused. I have a low LOT (6'o clock) but I have a high erection angle (it points really high and curves up) so does it mean I can still stretch out my ligs or no. I usually hang at a low angle, just straight down and standing up.
            Don't worry about the erection angle; it's not relevant in this context.

"can still stretch out my ligs or no"
            This is a very difficult question. You can try a month at SD or BTC, & then try & see if your LOT has changed or if your package is at an even lower angle. If you can't really shift things, you can swap to higher angles.

Also if I stretch my penis upward, to the 12'o clock region, my penis feels good, like it almost is like stretching in the morning. Do you think this means I should maybe hang for like 35 minutes down and then hang up to stretch the tunica?
            Pick one single angle of attack & stick with it. In your case, you should probably just go for SU, or OTS. If you don't like either of those you could try SO.

If you split your efforts between two angles its possible you might not create enough deformation in the target tissues to create gains.

Comment

I am having a hard time figuring out when you know ligament deformation is complete. I read all your threads and I know you spoke about it but I didn't comprehend. I remember you said something about erect penises pointing straight up or straight out to figure it out? Or was that about something else?
              The angle at which your penis exits your pelvis (e.g. mirror & palpitation test) or a LOT (loss of tugback) test are two ways to figure out what angle you're at. It sounds like you've got this figured out already, so I'll move on...

I'll tell you what part of the confusion is: even if your LOT is 6, we still don't know how much you can stretch your ligaments further. The only way to find out is by trying.

You already did some hanging SD from what you said, so you can probably just go for other angles. SD or BTC angles are fine if you're making gains, but it's possible you might gain more at OTS/ SU. Many do believe that hanging SU / OTS with a LOT of 6 is ideal. If gains start slowing down at SD or BTC, then that may mean its time for a change.

As you know, PE / Hanging is not hard science-- and some things are not clearly understood. No one has found correlation between starting LOT & Ligament stretch gains--in other words, you might be able to make some good gains at BTC, I don't know if anyone can authoritatively say whether its possible or not.

Comment

The angle at which your penis exits your pelvis (e.g. mirror & palpitation test) or a LOT (loss of tugback) test are two ways to figure out what angle you're at. It sounds like you've got this figured out already, so I'll move on...

I'll tell you what part of the confusion is: even if your LOT is 6, we still don't know how much you can stretch your ligaments further. The only way to find out is by trying.

You already did some hanging SD from what you said, so you can probably just go for other angles. SD or BTC angles are fine if you're making gains, but it's possible you might gain more at OTS/ SU. Many do believe that hanging SU / OTS with a LOT of 6 is ideal. If gains start slowing down at SD or BTC, then that may mean its time for a change.

As you know, PE / Hanging is not hard science-- and some things are not clearly understood. No one has found correlation between starting LOT & Ligament stretch gains--in other words, you might be able to make some good gains at BTC, I don't know if anyone can authoritatively say whether its possible or not.
                My goal was to have a 7x5 inch penis by the end of december. I am currently at like 6.25 and on a good day 6.5 (not bone pressed). My girth is still only like 4.4-4.5 inches and I have gained absolutely NOTHING girth wise even though I used to do ulis after hanging. Now I am just concentrating on length. But idk. I haven't been extremely consistent. I think I am going to be VERY consistent for the next two weeks and see what it looks like. If I didn't change one bit I will begin hanging up...I will hang up eventually.

Comment

Because really I am only at 8 pounds hanging down which is still relatively low...

Comment

My main beef is that if you made nearly an inch in gains, why change ANYTHING? Just keep hanging the way you've been.

Comment

Because really I am only at 8 pounds hanging down which is still relatively low...
                      Don't worry too much on the weight. Just focus on reaching fatigue early & riding it in subsequent sets. Peskeptic has a good point--if SD is producing relatively fast gains, just stick with it. I think you said you gained .75", but now I have forgotten how long that took...

Retinoid: so far you're doing exactly as Bib would recommend (even for a guy with a LOT at 6) start with SD or BTC & stick with it until the gains platteau. Then switch angles.

I wouldn't switch angles until the gains slow down-- this partly the same thing that PEskeptic is saying. When the gains start coming more slowly, then go ahead & change to OTS/ SU.
                      blink2000
                      Last edited by blink2000; 09-20-2010, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Don't worry too much on the weight. Just focus on reaching fatigue early & riding it in subsequent sets. Peskeptic has a good point--if SD is producing relatively fast gains, just stick with it. I think you said you gained .75", but now I have forgotten how long that took...

Retinoid: so far you're doing exactly as Bib would recommend (even for a guy with a LOT at 6) start with SD or BTC & stick with it until the gains platteau. Then switch angles.

I wouldn't switch angles until the gains slow down-- this partly the same thing that PEskeptic is saying. When the gains start coming more slowly, then go ahead & change to OTS/ SU.
                        I tried the btc hanging tonight is the top of the penis supposed to burn? It feels more like the skin is being stretched...

Comment

I tried the btc hanging tonight is the top of the penis supposed to burn? It feels more like the skin is being stretched...
                          Yeah, just be sure to keep your penis moisturized enough so your skin doesn't crack.

The top of my penis burned from BTC for a long time... its perfectly normal. You're correct--it's an intense skin stretch that creates the feeling.

Comment

Personally the switch from SD to BTC is fresh for me. I suspect I may have plateaued from SD so the injury that I sustained was better for me in the long run because BTC could help me to gain. When that fails I'll go to OTS and then when that fails (if I haven't reached my goal yet!) it's going to be SO w/a fulcrum.

The thing about hanging SD is that I think you have to keep increasing the weight. Staying static at one weight will only cause ligs of steel. Now when you say any more weight causes a lot of pain, what hanger are you using and describe the pain.
                            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
                            X