Simple Homemade Extender #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Homemade Extender #2

This is more comfortable and easier to wear than the first version I posted a while ago and gives a better stretch. You will only need 3 items...

1. 1 short bungee chord
    2. 1 padlock
    3. 1 normal rubber band

First tie a knot in the rubber band to make it look like a home made cock ring like the dude in you tube did. Just tie a regular knot with the rubber band and you should see a big loop and a smaller loop. Then you hook the bigger loop onto the padlock and put the padlock on your penis just below the glans and snap in shut. Next you hook one end of the bungee chord to the smaller loop of the rubber band and wrap the bungee starting from behind your leg so the penis should be stretched under your hamstrings. Continue to wrap the bungee over your quad and and under again to meet the other hook that's attached to the rubber band a simply hook the two sides of the bungee together so it stays in place. This works well for me because my penis stays nice and stretched under my leg and the weight of the padlock might help as well I believe. If you feel discomfort just unlock the padlock and shake out. Any questions please ask.
    Last edited by dunty12; 09-21-2010, 07:33 PM.
    Starting Stats (April 2010)
    BPEL: 6.5''
    EG: 4.9''
    Current Stats
    FG: 4.3''
    FL: 4.5''
    EG: 5.0''
    BPFSL: 7.1''
    BPEL: 7.0''

I just want to add that you can use a shoe lace instead of the padlock b/c the padlock tends to slip off while being uncomfortable. Instead put the rubber band ring around the glands just below the head. Then tie one end of the shoe lace to the RB and wrap it around the glands directly on top of the RB to keep it from slipping off. Now just connect the bungee to the other loop and do what it says up top. I'm wearing it to bed w\o any discomfort once so ever.
    Current Stats

Comment

I think you mean "Hanger/Hanging device" rather than "Extender" but I like your idea brother!!! I think Big Al had a similar idea, I should try this out, as I am looking into hanging right now, got me a weight and everything!!!

Comment

There is no weight involved though? Your just using three items, a bungee, rubber band, and shoe lace. The penis stays stretched under your leg on the hamstrings. For hanging I use the sock hanger idea but I'm trying to find out how to make it more comfortable.
        Last edited by dunty12; 09-23-2010, 03:08 PM.
        Current Stats

Comment

Working...
        X