Need advice on an affordable pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on an affordable pump

I'm thinking of walking into a store after work and purchasing a pumping system. Problem is, I don't have the money to spend on what I've seen here (vacutech, for example). I am just looking to experiment really. I might try to pump for a few minutes after a workout instead of edging. It's really just a curiosity thing and I won't be adding pumping to my routine as a standard (I don't think). Are there any "cheaper" pumping systems available in a sex shop that I could try without wasting a ton of money, or are they all crap? Anyone with any experience on this before they took it to the next level and bought something expensive... I'm all ears. Even if you haven't, any tips would be greatly appreciated. From reading, I'm gathering that a gauge is a really good idea to not overpump, so I'll try to get one with a gauge. Thanks guys!

Bob
    8-1-10 11-1-11
    BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
    BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
    MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
    NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
    BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

The ones 50-100 bucks with a gauge are good enough to start with I believe. I bought one for 60 dollars and have had the best moments I've ever had in PE. Main thing is the gauge, and get one that isn't too small or too big. Get a tube a little bigger than your current measurements. When I get more cash ahead I will also be looking into Vacutech, in the meantime the 60 dollar pumped worked fine for me and it should do the same for you.

Good Luck

Comment

That's exactly what I'm looking for. I'm just trying things out right now. I'm sticking to my manual exercises for a while, but curiosity is getting the best of me.
      8-1-10 11-1-11
      BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
      BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
      MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
      NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
      BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

I went the cheap route, not worth it.

Vacutech is totally the way to go!

Comment

Calixto is right!! If you buy cheap, you get cheap. Save your money and get a VacuTech pump, or a comparable one. They are great!! Thanks, Calixto, for reminding us of that. I LOVE MY VACUTECH! WHOOHOO! I LOVE MY VACUTECH!! You can call them and their support team will help you with any problems. How many outfits do YOU know that will back up their product this way?

BY THE WAY, I DO NOT WORK FOR VACUTECH!

Comment

So there are no options for a cheaper pump than Vacutech? I'm in the same boat, looking for a pump with gauge and cylinder near my measures, but I don't have hundreds to toss at it.

Comment

Working...
            X