extender discomfort? and a time question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extender discomfort? and a time question

hey guys long time no see. ive been very busy. i got a extender and almost feal like i regret it but thats because i dont understand how to use it to its full capibility and it seems i can only tolerate wearing the extender for about 15-20 minutes at a time then i want to take it off because of discomfort and do manual stretches then put it back on but in all i maybe wear it 2 hours a day tops. so will i still see results if i got to break every 15 to 20 minutes? i am able to raise tension and in all i can wear it for a couple hours a night. ive had it for about 2 months and i have seen some girth and length gains when i have a c-ring on but not much really when i dont have it on. also do you wear this thing everyday or do you take breaks like with all other PE? i also get a erection, often when im wearing it, is that ok? now when i take it off after about the 3rd time i find i can lengthin the tension screws and add more stress on my "looser and stretched penis" but only if i angle the extender streight up, now does it do anything different depending at what angle the extender is at? (up or down) does it stretch different parts of the penis? any info would help thanks. i have read alot of the guides to extending and havent seen any of these questions so sorry if i missed it but any info would be helpful thanks

the base should have an area thinner than the rest, you want the thinner area at 6 o'clock so that you can comfortable point your penis downwards. Extenders are not something you buy, strap on and roll out to max tension, you have to start way slow and build up over months.. for example start 4cm below your erect length, then add 1/2cm every 60hrs. This conditions your penis and builds endurance a great deal. I am now at a level I extend past erect length and it is not easy but I manage 5-6hrs a day. Also, I put the extender on, get an erection, strap in tight so I get some headswell. I check my glans every 10mins or so brushing my finger across.. if there is any loss of sensitivity I slightly loosen the noose, kegel in fresh blood, then continue. You do NOT want to go overly cold or numb for any length of time. My early days were very uncomfortable but following the plan it took only 2 weeks to achieve comfort, that being said, now that I have maxed out the extender and use the spring tension things are not all that comfortable, but since it has been working I plan to stick with it.
    starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
    March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
    March: BPFL 7.7
    Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

Working...
    X