Questions regarding penis tractors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding penis tractors

Well, I understand that a penis tractor pulls the penis to some degree when flaccid but I have a question. Does that prevent the penis from being erected. If that is not the case, what happens when the penis becomes erected. Also, does the tractor allow you urinate while keeping it on. My last question, has anybody actually tried the tractors to fix a curve. Thanks for reading.

One may begin to develop an erection while wearing a Penis Extender. Either remove the device or relax & let the erection fade.
    It is not advisable to mount into an Extender while erect, possibly you can cause an injury. Extenders are most effective when used with a penis in a flaccid state.
    Urination while wearing an Extender is not advised. Try it once, and you'll know why.
    Some users in the X4 forum have used the extender to begin correction, or have experienced some degree of correction, or are still in an ongoing correction process.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

That is a bummer :-|. From what I read, you are supposed to keep the device on, for 12 hours a day. It is impractical to take it off and put it back on every time you want to pee (or get an erection). I guess that is the downside of those devices. By the way, how often do you get erections when wearing them?

Comment

I'm moving this thread to the "Penis Devices" Forum which is where it belongs....

Comment

You really shouldn't get one at all when you're using it. And you can't wear one for 12 consecutive hours in a day, you'd probably end up with a purple penis from lack of oxygen, you have to take it off and let circulation become restored again before putting it back on.
          In mine I have never got an erection in it when fully strapped in.
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
          X