Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bib Hanger VS. Bib Starter

Fellas-

On the website to order a bib hanger it says "You MUST BE OVER six inches in length, and MUST BE OVER five inches in girth, in order to use the regular effectively." does this mean flaccid length? semi flaccid? hard?...In a flaccid state i dont meet these requirements, which puts me in the starter category. Can anyone clarify this for me? i know you dont hang erect or semi erect, so i assume these requirements are for flaccid size. Am i correct?

Thanks
    Blinks Hanging 101
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

If i was you, i would send Blink2000 a private message and ask him. Blink seems to know a lot about hanging and BIBs are the most popular hangers so i would imagine that he could find out for you.
    Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
    Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
    Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Well to put it simply the Bib Hanger is smaller then the Bib Starter. Which means the Bib Hanger is harder to put on and takes more learning for that learning curve that not only comes with a Bib hanger, but with hanging in general. The Bib starter is a lot easier to learn how to hang and all the different settings such as Toe in, toe out, | |, etc.

And I'm pretty sure those stats are for erect length.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

No, it refers to erect measurements, even though you do not hang erect. Most people are well-served by the Starter. I would go to Bib's forum, give him your dimensions and ask his advice.

Comment

I just purchased the starter, it should be shipped soon...

I'm at 6"BPEL and 5" MSEG and the starter was recommended to me from the person at the site...

Better to have a snug fit probably...

Comment

I am about that same size and I got the Starter.
            You will be pleased.
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Great. Thanks for the help fellas...

Millia...It sounds like your aligning a car with the toe in and out...Just need the caster, camber and trail in there lol
              Blinks Hanging 101

Comment

but is the hanger worth it pirate have you seen a change as im using x4 and have gained before but not anymore i think its time to change to the hanger thats if it works

Comment

Originally posted by karl from ireland View Post
                  but is the hanger worth it pirate have you seen a change as im using x4 and have gained before but not anymore i think its time to change to the hanger thats if it works
                  I went to the hanger partly because I was ready for a change but mainly because I had shoulder surgery and manual PE will not be an option for me for a while.
                  I haven't measured since I started hanging but I look like I have flaccid gains at least.
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

and how long is this been used

Comment

I have been hanging for about 5 weeks.
                      Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Originally posted by GetBgR View Post
                        Great. Thanks for the help fellas...

Millia...It sounds like your aligning a car with the toe in and out...Just need the caster, camber and trail in there lol
                        Yeah but those are the actual settings of the hanger.
                        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                          Yeah but those are the actual settings of the hanger.
                          Im sure they are, i just wasnt expecting to see them. Im going to go with the starter.

Pirate: Are you enjoying your hanging routine?
                          Blinks Hanging 101

Comment

I got the bib starter and it's great... Best investment I have made

Comment

hey guys, I've been contemplating whether I should get the BIB starter or not...ive done PE on and off in the past. I finally want something I can stick to and see results.

How long do u guys hang a day? I have work and school so I'm just trying to figure out what kind of a time commitment hanging requires.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X