hanging combined with bundled stretches destroyed my EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hanging combined with bundled stretches destroyed my EQ

So I began hanging ots and doing bundled stretches and edging afterward. I did it for around 6 days straight but now I cannot get fully hard and my penis 'feels' thinner, but this could also be in my head and because I am not fully hard. So I took off yesterday and today I have the same problem so I am taking off today. Any advice? When I began hanging SD I had this problem too I think but I stopped for like a week and I don't want to do that right now because I want to get to 7 inches nbpel already and I am basically at 6.5 inches nbpel. Only .5 inches left and I REALLY need girth so I want to try to get my tunica deformed because I feel like I have a tough tunica and thus my girth work will be difficult...thanks...
    Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
    BPEL: Approx. 6
    EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
    BPEL: 7
    EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
    EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

I am in the exact same boat, well, I WAS. Doing the exact same exercises. I hang 10-15 lbs 2-3 times, then 10 various angle bundled stretches, and some non bundled A frame stretches. My tunica also feels very very tough. I thought maybe I lost .1 girth midshaft but turns out it just hasn't changed during hanging. I was on the recommended supplements and drinking erection tea daily. Still having trouble reaching full erection. I know it's not recommended, but I started doing 10-20 minutes of jelqing with different grips after hanging, adding in horse squeezes when I got too erect. THEN I did my edging and did my kegels while erect. It literally only took 3 days of this for all my PI's to come back and for me to be harder and seemingly thicker. Give it a try, it worked for me.
    Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
    Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
    Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
    If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

Originally posted by Stretch Armstrong View Post
      I am in the exact same boat, well, I WAS. Doing the exact same exercises. I hang 10-15 lbs 2-3 times, then 10 various angle bundled stretches, and some non bundled A frame stretches. My tunica also feels very very tough. I thought maybe I lost .1 girth midshaft but turns out it just hasn't changed during hanging. I was on the recommended supplements and drinking erection tea daily. Still having trouble reaching full erection. I know it's not recommended, but I started doing 10-20 minutes of jelqing with different grips after hanging, adding in horse squeezes when I got too erect. THEN I did my edging and did my kegels while erect. It literally only took 3 days of this for all my PI's to come back and for me to be harder and seemingly thicker. Give it a try, it worked for me.
      Yeah I am going to start jelqing...I definitely feel like I lost some girth weirdly and I didn't have much to begin with. But like I said I think it is due to erection problems. I am going to see how I am tomorrow, hopefully I am fine. I think it may be the bundled stretches that are causing the problems not the actual hanging. I may only do like 3 bundled stretches instead of 5 and do V-stretches. Do you feel like your penis is as thick as before? I really can't afford losing girth

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

Yes, I do feel it is coming back quickly, I will know for sure when I do my measurements Nov 1st.

Comment

Retinoid and Stretch, I would take a few days off if you guys are having negative PI's.

Comment

Stretch I just measured like 20 minutes ago and the girth is the same. So it was probably just in our heads like most things. I ejaculated I couldn't help myself. So that will further impact things negatively but it was worth it...My erection was decent. So I'll start PE'ing again tomorrow. Like I said, I think it is the bundled stretches that are causing the problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Stretch Armstrong View Post
              I know it's not recommended, but I started doing 10-20 minutes of jelqing with different grips after hanging
              20 minutes of light jelqing is part of a hanging program; check hanging 101, this is clearly stated. you should use light jelqing to restore circulation. about horse 440s, i don't think it's a good idea to combine those with hanging.

Originally posted by Retinoid View Post
              So I began hanging ots and doing bundled stretches and edging afterward. I did it for around 6 days straight but now I cannot get fully hard and my penis 'feels' thinner, but this could also be in my head and because I am not fully hard.
              you're not following an advisable program-- your body is telling you it's too much. also, you may want to re-read hanging 101 and try to follow the advice more closely. do a proper warm-up/ warm-down, reach fatigue the advised way, then do light jelqs for 10 to 20 minutes after your session... if you continue to include at least a sufficient number of kegels with enough intensity, your EQ will be fine.

i'm going to change your thread title to "hanging and bundled stretches destroyed my EQ". i just want people to see that it's generally a bad idea to combine hanging with other things (aside from light jelqs, and stamina exercises).

my experience matches yours; hanging can't safely be combined with other exercises. at the same time, why do we need to add more? done properly hanging is excellent for increasing length. trying to get 'more' is greedy, and will just put you at injury risk. sorry if this sounds harsh, but as i said, i'm trying to reinforce the idea that the intense fatigue hanging causes already puts your penis on the edge--adding more is very dangerous and in my opinion, unnecessary.
              blink2000
              Last edited by blink2000; 10-29-2010, 01:41 AM.
              My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

The bundled stretches will do it, for sure. Just get back to a basic jelqing, kegeling, edging routine, and you'll get your EQ back.

Comment

Either hanging or bundled stretches have the potential to diminish EQ, and doing both together no doubt increases the likelihood.

Comment

Yeah guys I am sure it was the bundled stretches in combination with hanging. But together they work really well. Unfortunately I have also been masturbating for a lot recently...which hasn't helped but it also doesn't hurt alone for me. In combination with this problem it has contributed. Hanging OTS and bundled stretches together work well together though. I have been doing both for 6 days and hanging OTS for like 5 days before doing the bundled stretches and gained around .2inches in BPEL. So I am now at 7 BPEL from 6.8. I definitely think my tunica is very tough. I think I gained .1 inches in girth (I never gained girth since PE'ing) because I have been at 4.4 for so long and now I am at 4.5. But that is so small that I don't want to jump up and down about that. But I did gain .2 inches in BPEL for the first 11 days of hanging OTS and 6 days of combination of bundled stretches. The bundled stretches are intense I think those are working more than the hanging...but obviously the intensity of both have damaged my PI's. I was a fast initial gainer hanging straight down too and then peaked and didn't gain much after than so hopefully I can get to my damn 7 inches nbpel and then work on much needed girth. I want to get to 5-5.5 inches in girth from 4.4/4.5.
                    Retinoid
                    Last edited by Retinoid; 10-29-2010, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Interesting.. I may cut back the bundled stretching then as well. I am only doing SD. I need to reread the hanging thread to see when I can switch my angle. Edging after hanging, bundled stretches, AND jelquing was tough. The little guy was just too tuckered out, and I lost my morning wood. I definitely need to go easier as well.

Comment

with hanging, i think it's really easy to go overboard--which i have done myself

just make sure to keep a log of your feelings when all this happened, you may find the information helpful in the future.

i have an article in the queue waiting to get published about hanging log entries (and i show a sample log)

i think at least a few guys will find it helpful--
                        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I've actually eliminated all my stretches due to the introduction of hanging to my routine. PE is all relative to at what point you are in the journey. As usual always listen to what your penis is telling you. I keep it simple...hanging, pumping, edge and ofcourse use my DTR (foreskin device daily).
                          Hey Blink, you know where I can find some one pound weights (in plate form)??
                          I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Originally posted by bgstick18 View Post
                            I've actually eliminated all my stretches due to the introduction of hanging to my routine. PE is all relative to at what point you are in the journey. As usual always listen to what your penis is telling you. I keep it simple...hanging, pumping, edge and ofcourse use my DTR (foreskin device daily).
                            Hey Blink, you know where I can find some one pound weights (in plate form)??
                            You don't jelq? I ABHOR jelqing and always skip it yet say I will go ahead and do it because I think it may make me gain faster.

When I begin doing girth I found this girth routine (either on here or on the thunder website) that basically combined Uli's with slow jelqs which sounds scary but supposedly people did really well on it. I used to do Ulis after hanging and didn't gain any girth so I am kind of scared that is why I hope deforming my tunica will help. I also used to jelq regularly and didn't gain any girth.

Comment

Originally posted by Retinoid View Post
                              You don't jelq? I ABHOR jelqing and always skip it yet say I will go ahead and do it because I think it may make me gain faster.

When I begin doing girth I found this girth routine (either on here or on the thunder website) that basically combined Uli's with slow jelqs which sounds scary but supposedly people did really well on it. I used to do Ulis after hanging and didn't gain any girth so I am kind of scared that is why I hope deforming my tunica will help. I also used to jelq regularly and didn't gain any girth.
                              Dude I love jelqing but every since I started hanging, I just stopped! My time constraints just leave me time to do one or two things so, I chose my 2 hours of hanging and then pump (on its given days). Post jelq, my penis always looked and felt bigger (normal) but I don't know if I actually gained anything in the time I did it. I'm all about the pumping and hanging now. Really miss the jelq though, great exercise

I think the deformation of tunica will totally help dude, that can be done with hanging BIGTIME!
                              I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Working...
                              X