problem about hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem about hanging

hi guys, i'm doing PE on and off like a year and i just bought my bib starter. but the problem is, i can't even get in.. my FL is 2 inches and while i stretch, it's 4 inches.

how can i use it ? any ideas or solutions ?

I just got mine today!

It seems like you should be able to get in. Can't you just warm it up and loosen things up and maybe put the starter a little more at the base?
    My worked okay, not tons of room to spare, but okay, and I can't possibly have much more than you... and did you wrap it in theraband?

Comment

Heat it, wrap it, insert it, hang it.
      Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
      Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
      Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
      If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

yeah i used theraband but couldn't get in properly. i did warm up ofcourse, also tried stretching while getting in but couldn't use it wisely :/

Comment

HELP......VETERAN REQUIRING URGENT ASSISTANCE FROM OTHER VETERANS...HELP A.S.A.P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got a serious concern about hanging. i would greatly appreciate any kind of advice and info regarding the matter. i am a veteran to PE, i am extremely well conditioned. i have some exercises that i was trying to avoid altogether but it soon became apparent that i need them to break my plateau. hanging is the first and clamping is the 2nd. i have clamped for about a month and i totally enjoy it and have little to no concerns on that one. hanging on the other hand have me a bit worried. first and foremost can anyone (i'd prefer answers from veterans of hanging...blink2000 and similar veterans) tell me whether or not hanging permanently changes your erection angle????? i've always had strong erections, i used to do towel raises then i switched to lifting weights with my dick. if 9 o'clock is your dick pointing straight out, then my erection is between 10 30 and 11. i am very worried that hanging may cause my dick to point lower ( i really hope this is not the case because i actually enjoy hanging) and i would not want my dick pointing any lower than 10 maybe 9 at the very least. my 2nd concern is, does hanging cause any permanent change in penis color? i've been doing it for 3 wks now but haven't noticed such and i hope it don't happen. lastly, can someone give a rough estimation of approximately how many weeks before some sort of length gain should become apparent? i don't plan on measuring my length until dec 1st but i can say so far i see no visible length gains, just minute girth gains around base (about .10''). THANKS IN ADVANCE TO THOSE WHO TAKE TIME TO RESPOND!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hoorai View Post
            yeah i used theraband but couldn't get in properly. i did warm up ofcourse, also tried stretching while getting in but couldn't use it wisely :/
            you can always ask Bib directly on his forum. 4 inches flaccid is long enough to use the hanger (I think).

keep trying, you should be able to figure something out.
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by dickdaddy View Post
              HELP......VETERAN REQUIRING URGENT ASSISTANCE FROM OTHER VETERANS...HELP A.S.A.P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got a serious concern about hanging. i would greatly appreciate any kind of advice and info regarding the matter. i am a veteran to PE, i am extremely well conditioned. i have some exercises that i was trying to avoid altogether but it soon became apparent that i need them to break my plateau. hanging is the first and clamping is the 2nd. i have clamped for about a month and i totally enjoy it and have little to no concerns on that one. hanging on the other hand have me a bit worried. first and foremost can anyone (i'd prefer answers from veterans of hanging...blink2000 and similar veterans) tell me whether or not hanging permanently changes your erection angle????? i've always had strong erections, i used to do towel raises then i switched to lifting weights with my dick. if 9 o'clock is your dick pointing straight out, then my erection is between 10 30 and 11. i am very worried that hanging may cause my dick to point lower ( i really hope this is not the case because i actually enjoy hanging) and i would not want my dick pointing any lower than 10 maybe 9 at the very least. my 2nd concern is, does hanging cause any permanent change in penis color? i've been doing it for 3 wks now but haven't noticed such and i hope it don't happen. lastly, can someone give a rough estimation of approximately how many weeks before some sort of length gain should become apparent? i don't plan on measuring my length until dec 1st but i can say so far i see no visible length gains, just minute girth gains around base (about .10''). THANKS IN ADVANCE TO THOSE WHO TAKE TIME TO RESPOND!!!
              Don't worry, erection angles don't change much, even with hanging.

Comment

ok great, glad to know the angle won't change. my other concerns are still unresolved. what about discoloration, how common is that and what can be done to reduce the chances of it happening. also, about how many weeks before gains should start rolling in? my skin seems to have stretched out a bit but that is the only gain i have noticed and i am starting week 4 now.

Comment

Hi, I have been hanging for about 10 weeks, albeit with just 2.5 kgs and about 30 - 40 minute sessions with checks to make sure I am not going cold. I have had no change in penis colour, my length has gained by 0.5 inches but my flaccid is larger heavier and more pronounced. I have also found my erections come quicker, maybe something to do with a larger flaccid?
                  Interestingly my girth has fattened up by almost 0.5 of an inch!
                  My EQ is better, harder and I last much longer before needing to cum.
                  Erection angle has not changed either, on your 9 o'clock scale I am 10 -11 o'clock still.
                  Hope that helps, take care and good luck in the future.

Comment

excellent OVERUNDERIN, i appreciate that info. you are having awesome results, congratulations. i sure hope to achieve such by x-mas. hey OVERUND', let me ask you a question: does 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs) of weight cause your ligs to feel some degree of soreness the day after your hanging and is this a regular experience? (regular meaning, if you hang 5 out of 7 days...do you tend to feel soreness at least 5-6 out of the 7)?? i usually feel soreness at least 6-7 out of 7 days a week, i hang 5 days a week at 100-120 mins a day. i do about 4 sets but i go for about 30 mins a set. i take ample rest breaks in btwn sets avg about 15 mins rest after each set. on my off days i do about 10 mins of jelq's at low to medium intensity. do you mind sharing your rountine???? i'd like to try your routine and see if i too can achieve awesome results like you did.

Comment

Originally posted by dickdaddy View Post
                      ok great, glad to know the angle won't change. my other concerns are still unresolved. what about discoloration, how common is that and what can be done to reduce the chances of it happening. also, about how many weeks before gains should start rolling in? my skin seems to have stretched out a bit but that is the only gain i have noticed and i am starting week 4 now.
                      If you do a search on the firegoat roll that is a good way to prevent and reduce discoloration from happening. And it takes x weeks for gains to come. Nobody can give you an accurate time line because it is different for everyone. It is dependent on how much weight you're doing and how many sets and how many days a week as well as if you're doing any other PE in the routine.
                      The chances of discoloration happening are very minimal if you do the right thing with hanging and be smart about it. I wasn't so lucky because I did too much weight and was careless when it came to paying attention to my glans, as a result I have discoloration on the bottom of my shaft by the coronal ridge.
                      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Hanging Question

Hey guys, I've got a question regarding hanging. Bought a BIBhanger about a month ago. Had a little trouble getting into the routine but lately have been trying to hang 5 days a week, 3x20 min, with rest between sets. I started @ 5lbs but didn't seem to feel fatigue, so I jumped up to 10lbs. I'm worried I may have been too impatient, trying to do too much too fast. I can last the whole 20 minutes and don't feel any soreness the next day. Any advice??

Comment

i hope you're increasing the weight in 1/2lb increments. it sounds like you added 5lbs all at once...

read hanging 101-it explains all this, as well as what fatigue is and how to reach it in the safest way.

Comment

Thanks , no I didn't go up 5lbs all at once, but I did go up more quickly than 1/2 lb increment. So I guess my question is, should I stay where I'm at and add 1/2 lb or what? Don't seem to have any ill effects from the rapid increase but I understand after reading hanging 101 that I need to be slow and steady. Any advice? Thanks

Comment

If you have some additional time available, I would try adding another set or two first. If you can do that, and don't see any adverse effects after a couple of weeks, you might consider increasing the weight a little for one of the sets and see how that goes.

You are already at a substantial weight within a month. I would be cautious about making any big changes in weight until you see what the effect of your present routine is. Presumably you have only been at 10 lbs for a week or less. It would probably be best to wait at least several weeks, if not longer, to see whether you are making any gains at your current weight.

Comment

Working...
                              X