cheap alternate to x4 extender memory foam pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap alternate to x4 extender memory foam pads

I have the x4 extender and those memory foam comfort strap pads were getting way to expensive.

$20 for the pads and then another $20 for shipping!? what?

well i know a lot of people have different alternates for avoiding to spend money on those, and here is mine.

infant socks

I didn't buy that pack exactly of course. I just went into my local Target, and got a pack of 6 pair, so 12 white socks all together, for $4.99! way less expensive than the foam pads, and they last much longer!

just my two cents to help people save. I also found the socks much easier to put on with the extender and i personally had less slippage with the socks.

Hey Vic ..
    I have Fastsize and i wanna really change the foam and that noose ..they hurt so how can u use the socks ! and does they fits with a FS
    thanks
    Hope Work U get it ;)

Comment

Also, an ACE/Elastic 2" bandage, wrapped around the shaft can provide the type of protection that the memory foam pads do.I have at times put on the infant sock & then wrapped over it. Walmart also has "infant socks" you can use.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I find the infint socks do not provide enough padding and tend to overap/wrinkle when wraping them around my shaft. I alternate between the self-stick ace bandage type wrap and self-stick J&J bandage wrap. They are slightly elastic so they fit snugly and you can wrap multiple times to meet your comfort level. You can get them in the drug store's own brand and save a few bucks.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You should give baby wipes a try, they're the least expensive, you get more for your money, and they're sanitary/pre-moistened for warming

Comment

I use andropenis foam rolls but 2 at a time side by side. They seem to last me over a month but yeah, they are also expensive.
            starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
            March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
            March: BPFL 7.7
            Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

Working...
            X