Bathmate pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate pump

Does this product work I will be doing 15 minute sets 4 times a day everyday with 8. 30 minute. Sets of hanging and 3 20 minute sets of clamping.
    Hanging start date: 10/22/2010
    Weight: 7 an a half pounds
    Sets a day; 12 20 minute sets
    —-------------------------------------
    9/2010-Length: 5 inches
    -Girth: 4 an 3/4 inches

Do a search on the top right of most pages on this site. The bathmate has been discussed around here very often.

The way I see it, its pretty hit and miss for that product. I have yet to see an overall majority of good feedback from using it. It also comes at a heck of a price.
    Jan '10 : 15 cm x 13 cm
    Sep '10 : 16 cm x 14 cm
    Goal : 18 cm x 15 cm

Comment

Can I have some more info from people that have used it? Good or bad experiences
      Hanging start date: 10/22/2010
      Weight: 7 an a half pounds
      Sets a day; 12 20 minute sets
      —-------------------------------------
      9/2010-Length: 5 inches
      -Girth: 4 an 3/4 inches

Comment

I got mine a week and 2 days ago. Good experience. Great suction, although it might take several tries/days to learn how to use it properly. I gained .5" since. I also gained girth but it's hard for me to measure -- I can tell by looking and feeling it (feels heavier). I jelq w/ the bathmate so the gains have been permanent so far.
        I high recommend it.

Comment

My experience so far:
          PROs:
          - It's easy to use, I love to use it while I'm showering so that I don't need to take extra time to do it during the day
          - It's relatively safe; you don't need lube or stuff like that. It's quite difficult to hurt yourself, unless you really want to.

CONs:
          - The producer claim good quality, but I already got one substitude because one foam ring was falling apart, and now it's happening again (Maybe I'm supposed to dry it well after use? If that's the case it's not stated anywhere).
          - In six months of use, 2-3 times a week, but sometimes also 5-6, I got no gains at all, not in girth and not in lenght. It gets bigger the same day you use it, but the following day it's like if you started from zero. Maybe I'm not using it right, but if so, I can't figure what.
          It's the only PEroutine I'm doing, so it's possible that paired with stretching at alia can be much more effective, however, it claims to make you grow by itself (without extra routines, in fact in their advertisement they try to discourage the use of jelqs, etc.) and so far it's been unuseful for me.
          I'll keep using it, I enjoy it, I believe it makes my erections harder, and it's fun to have my John bigger for one day, but it might be not worth the price it this is the only results it gets. My two cents, hope it helps!

Comment

I think its best benefit is when its used in conjunction with a PE program. PE Zen and others recommend using it prior to your workout in the warm-up.
            Having to use it in the bath or shower can be a pain in the ass sometimes, if I had to do it over I would buy the Vacutech instead. I still think its a decent and safe water pump though, but I can't attribute any gains from it so far.

Comment

I like it mainly for flaccid hang, would have bought it for this alone. I think it also gives volume to CC's when erect - but hard to tell.

The foam thing on mine has also come off, I am still using it but it is a lot less comfortable.

Sexddharta - did you get a free replacement?
              Vulcan
              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I did get a first free replacement, and now it's happening again on the replacement.
                Don't get me wrong, I like it, I'm happy I got it, but for what it does its expensive, and it doesn't fulfill all the claims.

Comment

I haven't had an issue with the foam section???? I dry it off and let it air out some after each use though. It does leave me with an awesome hang afterwards and is great for posing in the mirrior

Comment

I have had mine since Aug 2009 and the foam section on mine also has come loose. The double face tape they use is not the best, this might sound funny but I took mine all the way off being careful not to damage the foam, took the tape off the foam then super glued it. Sounds odd but it worked for me and back using it again. I use mine a lot in the outside hot tube so it gets 101 degree water on it all the time and its still holding up.

Comment

Working...
                    X