Hanging routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging routine

Hey guys, could someone please direct me to a good hanging routine here. As of right now I'm doing

3- 20 min hanging sessions with 5lbs
    10 min wet jelqing and v jelqing between sets
    Kegals during sets
    Edging a few times per week after session and squeezing Thr base tightly when at ponr (name for this?)

I'd like to hang everyday and my pis are looking good. Only thing I've noticed Is that I don't have as strong morning wood sometimes ( not all the time) but everything
    Is fine, no turtling. I'm okay with my girth right now at 6" but I want to add some serious length to my 8"er. Definitely going to invest in a real hanger soon!

Ps any thoughts on clamping? Is this all overtraining or undertrainingg? Any advice from the guru hangers are welcome!

Thanks,

B

clamping is great, just don't mix it with hanging (maybe stick with a manual routine, or whatever if you use a clamp).

with hanging, just go by feel--there's no set amount of weight that's right for everyone. and the amount of weight you need will change day by day as well. just make sure reach fatigue early, and ride it (see hanging 101 for details).
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Thanks blink really appreciate it and contests on the article! So far so good. Since my 3 hanging sessions my Bpel has shot up 1/4" very happy! I want more.

Comment

Yeah clamping for me while hanging caused me to hit a serious plateau.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by Btufts View Post
          Thanks blink really appreciate it and contests on the article! So far so good. Since my 3 hanging sessions my Bpel has shot up 1/4" very happy! I want more.
          congrats on your gains so far
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

If i will do this:
            10 Min Warm-Up

3*30 Wet Jelqs

3*10 V Jelqs

10 Min Warm-Up

1*20 Min hanging

10 Min Warmp-Up
            Everyday except i dont do the jelqs in the weekend....will i gain something in 6 months?
            1st June 2010-5.1inches NBPEL
            1st April 2011-6.3inches NBPEL

Comment

Working...
            X