Jelqtools.com devices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqtools.com devices?

Has anyone ever checked out this website, jelqtools. com and the devices they offer for Jelqing? They look like good devices to incorporate into a routine since they are made to warmup, work top/bottom and sides of penis, and also have a neat looking stretcher/hanger hybrid. if any of you have tried this, i would like to hear from you.

IM not promoting the site or devices, i just found the website and wondering if anybody has used any of these devices.
    02/1/10: BPEL - 6"; EG - 4"
    10/1/10: BPEL - 6.75"; EG 5.00"
    5/1/15: BPEL - 6.50"; EG - 5"
    7/1/21: BPEL - 6.25", EG - 4.75

STG: 7"x5"
    LTG: 8"x6"

I don't think these are made to warm-up, they are simply the same as making an "ok" grip while jelqing, though the hand grip is better since it fully encloses. Although this device allow for more pressure, and leave your hands less strained, but warming up. Doubt it.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Jelq tools

Do you think more pressure would produce faster or better results? when i say better i mean bigger!

Comment

Uncertain, but I don't think so. Of course it would if you were barely touching your penis, and then increase the pressure to a light grip, but from light grip to vice grip; no. You can think of it as overstraining your muscles, which is never beneficial, but straining them on the other hand is(workout perspective). I think for most people increase in pressure=bad PI's, so I will stick to my medium pressured jelqs and enjoy my well-functioning penis

-UYN-
        19/04/2011
        FG: 4.25" +0.45
        FL: 5.19" +0.69
        EG: 4.75" +0.45
        BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
        NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
        BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I just got my set in the mail. I put some pictures up. I use chopsticks before I got this cell multiplier, the strecher is nothing you can't make. The whole kit is a great change up to regular jelqing. All In all Im digging it so for.
          Funny, I've been doing this for years, now I'm doing it the right way!
          Age 18, 1998 - 5.25
          10.2010 - BPEL - 6+
          12.2010 - BPEL - 6.6
          04.2011 - BPEL - 6.9
          Going for length but girth is getting great.

Comment

Originally posted by IkeRed View Post
            Has anyone ever checked out this website, jelqtools. com and the devices they offer for Jelqing? They look like good devices to incorporate into a routine since they are made to warmup, work top/bottom and sides of penis, and also have a neat looking stretcher/hanger hybrid. if any of you have tried this, i would like to hear from you.

IM not promoting the site or devices, i just found the website and wondering if anybody has used any of these devices.

The jelqing device is a pair of unmodified canning tongs. Used to lift canning jars out of boiling water. You can get a pair at Ace Hardware, Wally World or a Chef supply store for about $5.
            The lig stretcher is another kitchen appliance used to open hard to open bottle caps. You can probably pick that up for another fiver.

I have one from Chef Supply Co. cost was $4.87 gives a very intense jelq. There are instructions here on the forum for its use.

That site is screwed up, that is a technical term for fubar. Believe someone has hacked the site for nefarious purposes. Don't understand the mentality that will vandalize pointlessly.
            Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
            2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
            2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
            2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
            Goal 7"

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
              Uncertain, but I don't think so. Of course it would if you were barely touching your penis, and then increase the pressure to a light grip, but from light grip to vice grip; no. You can think of it as overstraining your muscles, which is never beneficial, but straining them on the other hand is(workout perspective). I think for most people increase in pressure=bad PI's, so I will stick to my medium pressured jelqs and enjoy my well-functioning penis

-UYN-
              After a while just like gym workouts it's hard to take it to the next level. From flat bench to cable flys. Hand stretch to hangers. I'm shure the first times someone brought up the idea of hanger, guys were thinking I'll stick to my hand stretches and a well functioning penis. But bib starts talking about gaining 4 inchs and people start going WTF he gained more then I have total,(not me, but just saying).

Although I am a big consumer, as i type on my iPad, and talk on my I4. My PE tool box, now a gym bag, includes two captain wrenches 5 lb in plate weights, drift weights, ads, chopsticks, lube, water and silcon, now this jelqtools.com kit, oh and my x4 extender with dual comfort stapes. And a shit load of different therabands, ace wrap, tape, journal, two rice socks, one bought and one made. At the end of this month i'm going to measure up and we'll see if over buying will outporduce.
              Age 18, 1998 - 5.25
              10.2010 - BPEL - 6+
              12.2010 - BPEL - 6.6
              04.2011 - BPEL - 6.9

Comment

Wow!!

Originally posted by frb3 View Post
                The jelqing device is a pair of unmodified canning tongs. Used to lift canning jars out of boiling water. You can get a pair at Ace Hardware, Wally World or a Chef supply store for about $5.
                The lig stretcher is another kitchen appliance used to open hard to open bottle caps. You can probably pick that up for another fiver.

I have one from Chef Supply Co. cost was $4.87 gives a very intense jelq. There are instructions here on the forum for its use.

That site is screwed up, that is a technical term for fubar. Believe someone has hacked the site for nefarious purposes. Don't understand the mentality that will vandalize pointlessly.
                If what your saying is true, then this is a prime example of doing your due diligence.I am going to practice what i preach, and check out the hardware store tomorrow. But first, i'll check out that website. I'll keep you guys posted.

Comment

The tools are nothing special, and nothing you can't find somewhere else for 10% of the cost.
                  It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                  Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                    The tools are nothing special, and nothing you can't find somewhere else for 10% of the cost.
                    Did you see my pics. The only thing that is hard to do is get shrink wrap and find the right tools, but like I said for 99 plus 10 for shipping is not bad for 5 tools. Now the real question is do they work. But the jelqing tool and the hanger is worth 40 by them self just cause of the trouble to get the pieces. For the uk folks the cable clamps are hard to find. The way drilled both clamps together is pretty awesome too. The side stretcher hurts more then it can pull. I'd rather use the hanger and go sideways. And the cell multiplier is my favorite but can be replaced by chopsticks.
                    It's like the bib hanger, $100 is a lot to spend on a clamp to hang weights off your dick and you can build a captain or sock hanger for 10% of the price. But someone putting it together with a workout plan is sometimes just worth supporting them.
                    Thank you bib for doing the work and thank you Mr. Captain wrench for using his ideas and making a cheap model.
                    Age 18, 1998 - 5.25
                    10.2010 - BPEL - 6+
                    12.2010 - BPEL - 6.6
                    04.2011 - BPEL - 6.9

Comment

Went to a different browser and got the site to load. Nothing special about the tools except they are over priced. Canning tongs and bottle opener are less then $10 together. The hanger is a pipe clamp which can be had for elsewhere for about $4. Cable Clamps from the manufacturer in Fla. are readily available.

If you want a homemade hanging device go to Dustpan's Muzzle Hanger, with a nominal wrap works quite well.

You can find instructions for all these devices here on the forum.
                      Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
                      2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
                      2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
                      2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
                      Goal 7"

Comment

Originally posted by Wynn View Post
                        Did you see my pics. The only thing that is hard to do is get shrink wrap and find the right tools, but like I said for 99 plus 10 for shipping is not bad for 5 tools. Now the real question is do they work. But the jelqing tool and the hanger is worth 40 by them self just cause of the trouble to get the pieces. For the uk folks the cable clamps are hard to find. The way drilled both clamps together is pretty awesome too. The side stretcher hurts more then it can pull. I'd rather use the hanger and go sideways. And the cell multiplier is my favorite but can be replaced by chopsticks.
                        It's like the bib hanger, $100 is a lot to spend on a clamp to hang weights off your dick and you can build a captain or sock hanger for 10% of the price. But someone putting it together with a workout plan is sometimes just worth supporting them. And cable clamps/cable cuffs are hard to find in the UK, granted, but there is always at least one site that is carrying them, it just takes time to pull it up.
                        Thank you bib for doing the work and thank you Mr. Captain wrench for using his ideas and making a cheap model.
                        I agree that sometimes it is just worth supporting them, but I honestly find that $100 for 5 tools that you can probably purchase for $20 total at a home hardware store isn't worth supporting them because the product that they've built is over-priced. Now buying a Bib Hanger is worth supporting because it isn't a product that you can just stumble across somewhere, and is not easy to build. The Captain's Wench is also the same thing, I'd pay for a Captain's Wench without thinking twice just because it is a nominal and great idea, but Jelqtools is a rip-off in my honest opinion.
                        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback guys...I will save my money and just build a muzzle hanger or a captains wench or just purchase the Bib Starter.

I know what you all mean bout finding them cheap in hardware stores or even walmart...a few weeks after I spent $300 on the Penismaster/PowerJelq/ENlargel/Book combo, I was at walmart and saw canning tongs for $5 and immediately felt ripped off! I used the PowerJelq every now and then when Im lazy but nuthing feels right like Jelqing manually. I want to move up to hanging and will soon but i'll continue manual jelqs and stretching for now
                          02/1/10: BPEL - 6"; EG - 4"
                          10/1/10: BPEL - 6.75"; EG 5.00"
                          5/1/15: BPEL - 6.50"; EG - 5"
                          7/1/21: BPEL - 6.25", EG - 4.75

STG: 7"x5"
                          LTG: 8"x6"

Comment

Working...
                          X