Favorite All Day Stretchers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite All Day Stretchers?

I have never even looked at one of these before. I'd rather hear from the people who use them anyway.
    Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
    Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
    Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
    If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

I have been using a ADS manufactured by ESL.So far so good! If you want to check it out, go to ESL40.com.

Comment

I was looking at the andro and I really don't want to spend that much. Are there any cheaper ones? I mean, I could probably make one for 50 bucks.

Comment

If I could make one for less than 80, would people be interested?

Comment

I tried one for a while and kept a thread on it.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...toxsleeve.html
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

That ESL40 stuff looks promising
            Goal: Huge

Comment

I recommend the DTR! FR device, reverse stretching AND restore foreskin at the same time, look out for my article in the coming weeks on the "Accordian Effect". Can wear it comfortably under pants as and ADS (but in opposite direction)!
              I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Originally posted by ETP79 View Post
                I have been using a ADS manufactured by ESL.So far so good! If you want to check it out, go to ESL40.com.
                How much tension can you get with one of those? I like the leg one and th chest one both..

Comment

Hey guys first post here!

I've been using ESL40's ADS for about two weeks now. It's my first ADS so I really don't have anything to compare it to, but so far it's working great for me. The silicone cup was a real pain (literally) to get used to but after about two or three days I barely noticed I had it on. On about the fourth day the cup popped off twice, but I found that if you apply a thin layer of vaseline on the inner rim when you roll it on it holds the seal nicely and I haven't had any problems since.

For the past week I've been wearing it about 18 to 20 hours a day. I take it off every couple of hours to use the bathroom, and before putting it back on I apply a generous amount of baby powder to prevent blisters. Besides wearing the stretcher every day, all I've been doing is a light jelqing routine on a two day on one day off schedule. I also bought ESL40's zinger ring and I try to wear that as much as possible, too. I know there's no real "proof" those rings do anything but I figured for 13 bucks it couldn't hurt.

Before buying this ADS I had been doing basically the same PE routine (my first PE routine, for that matter) for about a month in a half, and saw no real gains except maybe a better and more consistent EQ. After using this for just two weeks I have seen an increase of about .6 inches in my BPFSL, about .2 inches in my BPEL and maybe a slight increase in my EG. Now I don't know if it was the stretcher itself, or the combination of that and the prior routine, but after adding this device I've finally (finally) seen some measurable gains. All the skepticism I had about PE before is slowly starting to turn into cautious optimism, and it's a great feeling.

I paid the "buy it now" price of 33 bucks, but if you're patient (unlike me) you can probably get one for about 10 to 15 bucks in one of the auctions. So before you go and spend 400 bucks on a fancy ADS, I would definitely try one of these first.

Comment

I've read there's so many comfort issues with extenders, it would be nice if a producer included everything you needed with all the instructions you needed to get a proper, comfortable fit right out of the box.

to be honest a couple of rods and a silicon strap/noose does not seem viable or impressive/interesting at all.

Designs like these.. seem more thought out.

Penis Enlargement - The Static Stretcher System is the premiere male enlargement technology - Products

http://www.staticstretcher.com/image...pp_photo_3.jpg
                    NewCell
                    Last edited by NewCell; 11-09-2010, 08:14 AM.
                    I'll just post how much I've gained in total since Sept 28 2010 :P. Newb PEer. Gained so far: Erection quality and stamina. measuring: once per month.

Comment

Originally posted by NewCell View Post
                      a couple of rods and a silicon strap/noose does not seem viable or impressive/interesting at all.
                      You could replace the noose with my VLC-X, which hugs the whole glans so it pulls from the end instead of below the glans. See link https://www.pegym.com/forums/193568-post5.html (retaining cone not shown).

-Ron Low
                      Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Working...
                      X