Shower strap for bathmate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shower strap for bathmate?

Hey guys I am going to get a bathmate here for 84$- http://cgi.ebay.com/BATHMATE-PENIS-P...item3361c81bff

But I also would like to get the shower strap, because I take showers daily and I figure I might as well have this thing on while im in the shower, and then after i get out I can do some quick jelqs. It seems like without a strap it would be very annoying to keep on while in the shower, but can anyone from experience tell me whether or not I actually need the strap?

If I get a strap Im going to have to pay like 60$ for one from the site because there are none for sale on ebay. If you find one somewhere else please let me know.

Thanks!
    MountAndDew
    Last edited by MountAndDew; 11-14-2010, 11:20 AM.

Did you just begin PE'ing ?
    start
    bpel - 6.435"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - ???

current
    bpel -
    6.625"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
    bpel - 7.5"
    eg - 5.25"

long term goal
    The magic 8 by 6 foo.

Comment

Yes why?

Comment

Good question though. How well does the shower strap work?

Comment

Sorry I wouldn't know. Ended up getting a air pump instead. Just for more flexible use. Let's say I want to pump up right before me and a lady are getting heated up, trying to run a bath all of a sudden would be weird and impossible. But the bathmate's versatility in the shower is useful.

All preference.

Also the strap is over priced, just fashion your own out of string or something. Save 40$

Comment

I've got the BM and use it in the shower without the strap. I just couldn't pay what they were wanting for the thing. It's ridiculous and it should just come with the pump. Anyway, I have found that when the BM is fully pumped and the gaitor is compressed there is enough suction to keep it on me without the strap. If you still think you need a strap I'm sure that with a little ingenuity you could rig one up. Maybe just take a long piece of cord, wrap it around the end of the BM a couple of times and then loop it behind your neck/head. Good luck.

Comment

Using the Goliath I'm not so sure it would be able to substain its own weight without any kind of strap. It wasn't super expensive either, 27 USD, so will see how it works. One advantage is that it sticks to the bathmate, so even if you lose the vacuum the thing won't fall to the floor.

Though I feel 10 USD would be a more reasonable price.

Comment

I have a bathmate hydromax x30 and it won't stay on without a strap under a stream of water at full suction, but it will after the shower while shaving or getting ready. Some think this is due to the x30's comfort pad. I'm going to try it without the comfort pad and see if the bathmate x30 will stay on in the shower and I will report back.

The comfort pad does give more space, so if you have a larger dick you may not be able to use it without the comfort pad. I unfortunately don't have that problem quite yet, but hopefully in a year or so I will! Here's a side note, I've never wanted to spend $300, but if I need to spend $300 on a larger water pump due to gains I'm 100% ok with that!

Comment

You do not need a strap, just pump until it holds. Max pressure. 100% erect if possible.
                  Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
                  Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

You certainly don't NEED a strap, but I think it allows a bit more flexibility in the shower. And I think that's worth the $14 I spent for mine.

Comment

I just use a $10 48" bungee cord from Home Depot (its a cloth-like material). I make a loop at one end that slips over the end of the BM, and hook the other end around my waist. It works great
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X