penis extenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penis extenders

hey guys, just wondering if anyone has used any penis extenders, and if so has it increased length, girth, both or neither. Just want to know how it is and if it really does work. I'm thinking that your penis would need to get used to it before you make it an everyday thing. I'm thinking about getting one so any advice on which one to choose would be good or should I just stick to jelqing, thanks.
    Last edited by Big Al; 07-18-2009, 03:49 PM.

Originally posted by curious plumber View Post
    hey guys, just wondering if anyone has used any penis extenders, and if so has it increased length, girth, both or neither. Just want to know how it is and if it really does work. I'm thinking that your penis would need to get used to it before you make it an everyday thing. I'm thinking about getting one so any advice on which one to choose would be good or should I just stick to jelqing,
    thanks.
    Curious,

You only just started with PE, I would wait for a little while before you start using the extenders. After the newbie period you could add it to your routine, give your penis time for conditioning with stretches and Jelqing.
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by curious plumber View Post
      hey guys, just wondering if anyone has used any penis extenders, and if so has it increased length, girth, both or neither. Just want to know how it is and if it really does work. I'm thinking that your penis would need to get used to it before you make it an everyday thing. I'm thinking about getting one so any advice on which one to choose would be good or should I just stick to jelqing, thanks.
      Yeah. I agree with Dustpan. I began by using an extender, long before jelqing, and all I got was a little length, lots of EQ, return of night-wood and a little base girth. I'm not complaining. I didn't use it that long in total compared to people who claim to have gained a lot from those things, but looking back on it now it seems like a lot of bother for nothing.

This is in retrospect, after trying jelqing for 2 months and seeing about 10 times more improvement in a third of the time. I also got to know my penis in ways that I hadn't before. All round, manual PE has been a much more satisfying, productive, and relaxing experience. I warn you - if you end up using one of those things, there are going to be many moments when you will want to bust the damn thing, or shove it down that Danish inventor's throat and never trust another advertisement again.

But they are usable once you get the hang of them.
      Physiological Indicators (the original post)
      Don't forget your KEGELS!

Comment

steven82

When you compare the penis extender to manual Jelqing and stretching, the Jelqing and stretching is more effective. That is an awful lot of money to spend on one item. It don't cost anything for the penis enlargement exercises, only time, patients and dedication with the exercises.
        Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
        Some people see things, and say, "Why"
        I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by steven82
          Penis Extenders are the safe and effective way of Penis Enlargement that we recommend to our visitors. Check our recent review of the top rated products: Best Penis Extenders review
          Please.

Those sites are paid by the companies to push their names. There are 12 other sites like that one. Just my opinion.
          Physiological Indicators (the original post)
          Don't forget your KEGELS!

Comment

Working...
          X