X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elongated hanging session okay?

Hi all,

Many thanks again for the forum.

Quick query -- I'm here at home, doing desk work, drinking coffee as always, and hanging. I'm up to five pounds now. I have taken sporadic days off when other things call for my attention. Anyway, I'm up to about four, sometimes five sessions a day, 20 min. each.

I'm wondering, tonight I feel like hanging a whole bunch while I work. Why not? If my unit feels okay, and all is well, why shouldn't I do like eight sessions tonight? Does hanging really require that I super gradually work myself up, adding only one session per week? Why is it so bad if I want to hit it hard tonight, and really hang a bunch?

Curious to hear your thoughts...

Thanks!

Bib says you can hang as many 20 min sessions a s you want; just take a 10 minute break between sessions. And by the way, I made several amateur hangers, but I finally bought a Bib hanger. It's the best and allows you to hang heavier and longer.

Comment

You will see results much faster if you do 8-12 sets a day everyday.
      Hanging start date: 10/22/2010
      Weight: 7 an a half pounds
      Sets a day; 12 20 minute sets
      —-------------------------------------
      9/2010-Length: 5 inches
      -Girth: 4 an 3/4 inches

Comment

Thanks guys.

hsarge -- I checked out Bib's site and saw your thread. Bib was saying not to add more than one session per week, which just seems slow and kind of hard to stay that consistent over a long period of time. Seems better to me to attack it while you can...

Sounds good pops, sounds like hardcore is the way to go...

Comment

Bib says that you should change hanging positions after 12 sets. Example if you have completed 12 sets of hanging BTC if you do anymore sets do them standing up.

Originally posted by hsarge View Post
          Bib says you can hang as many 20 min sessions a s you want; just take a 10 minute break between sessions. And by the way, I made several amateur hangers, but I finally bought a Bib hanger. It's the best and allows you to hang heavier and longer.

Comment

Sounds good guys, I'm just gonna go crazy on it tonight...

Thanks a million! Helps me feel safer somehow...

Comment

Good luck hope you make gains soon

Originally posted by paradoxfix View Post
              Thanks guys.

hsarge -- I checked out Bib's site and saw your thread. Bib was saying not to add more than one session per week, which just seems slow and kind of hard to stay that consistent over a long period of time. Seems better to me to attack it while you can...

Sounds good pops, sounds like hardcore is the way to go...

Comment

Originally posted by pops View Post
                You will see results much faster if you do 8-12 sets a day everyday.
                Hi pop, what do you base this on? I've heard of people making gains with as little as 1 set a day.

Comment

Bib has generally maintained that most guys are going to need to hang a minimum of 10 hours per week to see gains. I assume he bases this on his own experience and that of many other guys who have contributed to his forum or Thunder's Place before he had his forum.

I know of some guys who claim to have gained with hanging only 20 minutes a day, but as I recall they are all also doing manual PE as well. I have read accounts from guys who say they didn't start to gain until they got up to hanging at least a couple of hours a day.

I think it makes sense to up the number of sets fairly slowly until you see what the response of your penis to hours of hanging is going to be. Hanging is a time-consuming affair for most guys. If you start with three sets a day and it takes you 2 or 3 months to get up to 12 a day so what? You got something terminal?

Comment

Working...
                  X