Which extender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which extender?

After 3 months of PE, I am looking for new ways to gain. Which extender is high quality and does not need any type of modification to work properly in holding the "unit" for prolonged periods of time? Many members who extend often modify their devices to suit them, but I do not want to play around with different parts or accessories. Which extender is best for a newb?

Penile Extender Buying Tips
    I have the X4Labs.com extender
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Follow Dangler's buying tips
      I also have the X4
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

None of them! They all will basically need some form of modification even if it's slight for best wear. I've had my eco extender for a few years but, the strap would slip. Then I applied Calixto's velcro strap method and there's no slippage at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DRXXXTASY View Post
          None of them! They all will basically need some form of modification even if it's slight for best wear. I've had my eco extender for a few years but, the strap would slip. Then I applied Calixto's velcro strap method and there's no slippage at all.
          People keep mentioning that, now I'm kinda glad I bought the Vimax extender so I was forced to order a second head piece that had the comfort strap ability. Now if I try that velcro thing I can use the original noose only head and if it sucks it won't screw me too badly...

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
            Penile Extender Buying Tips
            I have the X4Labs.com extender

What model do you have?

Comment

This thread could help you decide which extender you want to buy: https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...opularity.html
              Have a look to at the product reviews, you might find them helpful!
              Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by drewx420 View Post
                What model do you have?
                I bought the "Deluxe" package.

Comment

What happens if you get a spontanious erection or semi-erection while using an extender?

Comment

Originally posted by first View Post
                    What happens if you get a spontanious erection or semi-erection while using an extender?
                    Just Relax.
                    If you're mounted in & it becomes too uncomfortable, take it off.

What is discouraged is being erect & then mounting in, that increases the likely hood of damage/causing injury.

Comment

Is it worth going for the deluxe over starter? Im 6 " L x 4.2" G and would be okay with purchasing parts over time, just wondering if the starter would give results

Comment

Originally posted by drewx420 View Post
                        Is it worth going for the deluxe over starter? Im 6 " L x 4.2" G and would be okay with purchasing parts over time, just wondering if the starter would give results
                        I'm not sure if any extender can give more results with the extra crap. If you have something that keeps your penis in traction with sufficient amounts of extender rods and a head device that keeps you from slipping, that's as good as it gets. No amount of extra parts or DVDs or sex jelly or whatever they pack in is going to enhance the extender's results. Unless they come with methods to increase bloodflow, get the cheap starter pack as long as it comes with padding options...

Comment

I recommend the Deluxe with the extra extensions. In the beginning, you do not know which extension bars you are going to need as you move up in stretched length in the extender. I started with the 1/2" and slowly moved up to the 2". to buy the extenders individually it would have cost me $95 plus shipping. I also still have a 3" extension in reserve. If you pick the wrong extensions in the beginning and find that you need another, it could cost you additional money, plus additional shipping. Buy the deluxe, it's better to be safe than sorry. Your are not saving that much money because you need to by additional extensions any way.
                          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                            I recommend the Deluxe with the extra extensions. In the beginning, you do not know which extension bars you are going to need as you move up in stretched length in the extender.
                            How much length does the basic pack have? I only have experience with Vimax Extender and it comes with extender rods enough to get you to 12 inches easily and it was $100. The problem with that one is the head which is extremely limited, ie. if you don't prefer the noose you are out of luck and it doesn't come with the noose padding...

Comment

Originally posted by DRXXXTASY View Post
                              i know you might have posted before but how is the eco extender and how much have you gain from useing it. would you buy it again if you had to or go with another one.

Comment

Working...
                              X