Extender Rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender Rods

I dunno about anyone else but I always get excited now when I have to add in a new rod. It's like one day you are feeling a bit uncomfortable, you have to take a few more breaks, switch positions more often. But then the next day you're twisting out the adjustable knobs over and over and all of a sudden, bingo, you add in another cm rod piece, reset the knobs, and everything is comfortable again. To me it's even better than measuring, because it's just a constant and undeniable proof of progress. I am loving this device, really glad I bought it as an "add-on" to my Vimax Pill order...

Indeed, I started with a 2" and a 1" rod and now I'm at (2) 2" rods and a 1". I tried (3) 2" rods, but, decided to wait till it's time (no rush).

Comment

Yeah I had to make my own rods so I could get the right length for a good noose fit. Last week I had traveled out all the slack on the verniers, it was getting hard to finish a session, so I swapped the rods for some new ones that are a half inch longer. It is great feeling knowing things are working right. It is also kind of cool making your own rods, not very hard to do. I agree with DrXXXTasy, no need to rush it just so you can say you are using longer rods. You'll get there, but not before you get there.
      rhinoguy
      Last edited by rhinoguy; 12-23-2010, 08:24 PM.
      Where there is PE there is love and understanding.

Start, Oct. '10:
      BPEL: 7.0"
      May 2014:
      BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
      Goals:
      2014: BPEL 8.0"
      2025: BPEL 36.0"

Comment

Well, I know I'm definately getting there. +1 cm rod today. And thanks to the tennis wristband padding I have on the base it's even a bit further, heh. Things are looking up... down there...

Comment

I am seriously considering buying one of these. I am looking into diff brands, etc. I will NOT go cheap, though - I want a quality device. What brand do you prefer?

Also, I have read some on this forum that while the extenders do make your flaccid length better, they do little for erect length. But, I'm not sure that makes sense, anatomy wise. Your thoughts, (anyone?)
          Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
          Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
          Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
          Midasman's progress

Comment

Originally posted by midasman1974 View Post
            I am seriously considering buying one of these. I am looking into diff brands, etc. I will NOT go cheap, though - I want a quality device. What brand do you prefer?

Also, I have read some on this forum that while the extenders do make your flaccid length better, they do little for erect length. But, I'm not sure that makes sense, anatomy wise. Your thoughts, (anyone?)
            If anything my extender is doing more for erect length than flaccid. I don't really notice much of a difference when it's just hanging there, but I honestly couldn't care less how it looks that way. If you're looking for the best I guess you should probably check out some of the x4 labs models. People keep saying they have the best design, and there is one that has the double strap so there is almost no possibility of slippage. My advice is get one with as much padding as possible and one that has a head to allow nooses and straps just incase, and also make sure it includes many extender rods. Now that I've augmented my Vimax extender ($100) with the velcro strap and some base padding, and replaced the head and added the memory foam padding, it's very comfortable, and I can't imagine a more expensive one being better in that department. I've probably spent a total of like $170 bucks on it including the original cost but it does the job and it's showing no signs of wear and tear...

Comment

I removed a 1/4" rod several weeks ago so that when I mount into the extender the top strap tightens about 1/2 inch below my glans, which makes it more comfortable. (I say top strap because I reverted back to my mini cradle which allows for two straps - one below the glans and one at mid shaft) Unfortunately, after an hour in the extender, I now need to unscrew the the rods to their max (sometimes too far and they come apart) in order to maintain 900 gr of pull. I guess my decision now is do I want to add back the 1/4" and have a relatively less comfortable strap for a while or wait and hope that my current set up will eventually increase my initial stretch into the extender which will allow the strap to be tightened 1/2 inch below the glans. Never thought additional stretched length would be a problem.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Midas, existing empirical research shows that extenders can increase flaccid hang, flaccid stretched length, flaccid girth, erect length, and erect girth in proportionate amounts. However the data shows that length is the most strongly affected dimension through extender use, while girth increases only a modest amount by comparison. See the Turin study and Madrid study. A user after girth increases mainly would be well-advised to try other forms of PE than using extenders. However, for length alone, extenders are the strongest proven method as far as I am concerned since published research backs it up. I personally have seen a solid half inch of length gain in only 3 months of regular use with an X4 Labs extender. I have noticed a slightly thicker penis girth as well, but I do not measure for that and do not care about it.
                Where there is PE there is love and understanding.

Start, Oct. '10:
                BPEL: 7.0"
                May 2014:
                BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
                Goals:
                2014: BPEL 8.0"
                2025: BPEL 36.0"

Comment

Originally posted by rhinoguy View Post
                  However, for length alone, extenders are the strongest proven method as far as I am concerned since published research backs it up. I personally have seen a solid half inch of length gain in only 3 months of regular use with an X4 Labs extender. I have noticed a slightly thicker penis girth as well, but I do not measure for that and do not care about it.
                  I believe a lot of hangers would disagree with your statement. I personally want to hedge my bet, so I am doing both. Four plus hours a day in the extender and three 2 x 20 minute sessions of hanging (I am up to 12 lbs) a week.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                  X