Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender or Bathmate?

Hello all in PEGym,

My first post here, I'm new enough to PE, been doing jelqing, stretching and other techniques on and off for the last few months now but no real routine. I've tried to keep at a routine but personal circumstances just dont allow me the time to be honest...

For the last year Ive been mulling over the idea of a PE device, and have been thinking either an extender (Male Edge) or the Bathmate, and Im sort of torn between the two...Im looking for some advice, can anyone help me decide?

At the moment im just short of 6 inches erect length with an erect girth of around 4.5 inches, around average...My goal isnt to be huge, but if i can get over the 6 inches, maybe 6.3-6.6 in length and another half inch of girth id be delighted...

Whatever device i get, i still plan on doing some basic stretching and jelqing to help gains come along, so I just wanna get an insight and some advice on what would suit me better? Are gains from both permanent or whats better? How long before results with an extender (any stories?)...

Thanks for any advice and for helping me on my quest,

D!
    Starting Stats (Feb 2011):
    NBPEL: 5.7 inches
    EG: 4.8 inches

Goal for May 2011:
    NBPEL: 6.0 inches
    EG: 5.0 inches

i'm new at this myself, but personally i decided to go with an extender. the principles of how it works and creates a lasting gain make more intuitive sense to me.

Comment

Hanging.
      Goal: Huge

Comment

Originally posted by tustinn View Post
        i'm new at this myself, but personally i decided to go with an extender. the principles of how it works and creates a lasting gain make more intuitive sense to me.
        Same for me. I've seen it working firsthand now. It's effortless and very comfortable once you get all the padding and such in. And since it is effortless it's much easier to use more often leading to consistent gains. When I'm confronted with the choice of wearing something or doing something, wearing something wins every time, because I can do other stuff I actually want to do while I'm wearing...

Comment

get the bathmate you can target girth and length!
          my next best length routine is with my BM..

Comment

I bought the extender and wore it for over 7 months and not much progress...I have been hanging for little over a month and the results are astonishing. Dude don't throw away your money on the extender...Hanging is definitely the way to go...
            October 1, 2010: Erect Length: 5.9 inches (15cms)
            October 1, 2010: Flaccid length: 4.2 inches (10.8)

February 9, 2011: Erect Lenghth: 15.8 cms
            February 9, 2011: Flaccid Length: 11 cms

Goal: Erect Length: 17cms
            Flaccid length: 12 cms

Comment

Originally posted by cujo View Post
              I bought the extender and wore it for over 7 months and not much progress...I have been hanging for little over a month and the results are astonishing. Dude don't throw away your money on the extender...Hanging is definitely the way to go...
              What's the main difference between them in terms of function?

Comment

Hanging uses more distending force over shorter time periods and extenders use lesser force over longer time periods. What works well for one person might not work well for another. There are plenty of guys who have tried hanging without gaining from it.

Hanging does pretty much immobilize a person for the duration of time one is hanging. I haven't used an extender, but some guys seem to be able to wear them under clothing and move around without getting dislodged and others don't. It sounds as if many guys using extenders need to be able to remove them every hour or two, and reapply them, or remove them to urinate, however. Some guys claim to be able to hide them under clothing, although I have a hard time imagining that happening for myself.

Pumps like the Bathmate are used for brief periods of time like 10 or 20 minutes. The Bathmate is, of course, a water-pumping device designed to be used in the bath or shower, although I have heard of some guys filling it with warm water and wearing it outside of the shower. Some people feel that pumping gains are not permanent (even some guys who are long-term pumpers) and others feel differently. Most agree that pumping tends to be more effective for girth gains (temporary or permanent) than length gains. Hanging and extenders are directed toward length gains, although some have experienced base girth gains with either.

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                  Hanging uses more distending force over shorter time periods and extenders use lesser force over longer time periods. What works well for one person might not work well for another. There are plenty of guys who have tried hanging without gaining from it.

Hanging does pretty much immobilize a person for the duration of time one is hanging. I haven't used an extender, but some guys seem to be able to wear them under clothing and move around without getting dislodged and others don't. It sounds as if many guys using extenders need to be able to remove them every hour or two, and reapply them, or remove them to urinate, however. Some guys claim to be able to hide them under clothing, although I have a hard time imagining that happening for myself.

Pumps like the Bathmate are used for brief periods of time like 10 or 20 minutes. The Bathmate is, of course, a water-pumping device designed to be used in the bath or shower, although I have heard of some guys filling it with warm water and wearing it outside of the shower. Some people feel that pumping gains are not permanent (even some guys who are long-term pumpers) and others feel differently. Most agree that pumping tends to be more effective for girth gains (temporary or permanent) than length gains. Hanging and extenders are directed toward length gains, although some have experienced base girth gains with either.
                  Thank you for that informative post.

Does everyone do hanging in a more focused manner? Isn't it viable to use a very low weight for longer periods of time?

Comment

Yes, people use golf weights for example as all-day stretchers and I expect that would be more like wearing an extender.

Hanging tends to involve much higher weights. You start off with low weights, but it is commonplace for hangers to get up to the 15-20 lb level (well above the distracting force that extenders exert) and guys have used weights much higher, even above 60 lbs, which seems kind of insane to me.

When you are hanging weights over 10 lbs, you have to pretty carefully monitor how your penis is responding. You usually hang no more than 20 minutes at a time, so there is additional time spent applying and removing, and sometimes adjusting the hanger. Some guys remove the wrap between sets and others don't. It is possible to read, listen to music or the radio, or use the computer while hanging, but not much else, and you are wise to check yourself every 5 minutes or so.

Comment

ive heard good things about both of them ,more about extender tho i guess you cant go wrong with either one

Comment

I tried using an extender for awhile but stopped because I didn't see any results and found it to be uncomfortable, couldn't wear it much more than about 10 minutes. I have been using a Bathmate for about 2 weeks and am seeing results already. I've used it in the shower and in the bath, seem the shower works better for me. I also read an article on here about rather than doing a warm down after PE, do a cool down so the ligaments stay stretched. Had something to do with how pliable they are when warmed up and then rapid cooling made them stay stretched longer. I started doing that and I have to say I am impressed with the results. I stay much plumper and longer much longer than before. After warm up and doing about 20 minutes in the Bathmate with very warm water I refill it cold water and reapply for about 5 minutes. With PE you have to kind of try out different methods and see what works for you. One guys routine isn't necessarily good for another.

Comment

Thanks for all the posts lads, great forum and everyone seems really helpful....

I think im gonna keep (well start properly) on a manual PE routine for the moment involving jelqs, uli's and kegels and maybe go for a bathmate, after alotta thought it seems like it would be the best for me for the moment as i am quite strapped for time!

Im gonna go measure myself, start my journal and start the routine now...Il keep yas posted...

Cheers!
                          Starting Stats (Feb 2011):
                          NBPEL: 5.7 inches
                          EG: 4.8 inches

Goal for May 2011:
                          NBPEL: 6.0 inches
                          EG: 5.0 inches

Comment

Hello everybody,
                            I've been using the bathmate for the past 6 months, and I'm not too happy, in fact I didn't get many results. I'll keep using it because I enjoy it, but results are gone in 3-4 hours.
                            I was considering an extender, but they seems to be pricey, unless they're total crap. Do you have a cheap (say within 70$) extender to suggest, or a cheap hanging method?
                            Thanks!

Comment

You could give the dog muzzle hanger a try. All you need is a dog muzzle and some cable clamps.

Comment

Working...
                              X