he said science proves extenders to be false

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he said science proves extenders to be false

HOME » Health and Fitness » Mens Issues The Theory Of Penis Extenders And How Science Proves It To Be FalseBy Mike Holton Article Word Count: 469 [View Summary] Comments (0) They say that penis extenders are the greatest advancement in the history of penis enlargement. 'They' being the people who try to sell these extenders to us. You'll hear that the penis extender is the new penis pill; that the pill is dead, and that extenders are ready to fill their place.I have issues with the way penis extenders are marketed because the sales pitches are complete lies, and in this article I'm going to prove it. I've tried almost every type of commercial penis enlargement product out there, and I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly. With penis extenders, how they work and how they claim to work are two very different things. First of all I've never tried one which does work, second of all some of the pseudo-science is completely unfounded.The best example of this is their claims that the penis can be extended just like the necks of the Kayan tribal women, who have extraordinarily long necks. These tribal people add rings to their necks to elongate them. The penis extender companies claim that this is conclusive proof that, with time and pressure, the penis can be stretched to a bigger, better state. However, I took the liberty of checking the evidence, and what I found is disturbing to read. I found it sickening because of two reasons. 1, It's a lie; and 2, because I fell for it on a number of occasions when shelled out hundreds of dollars on these products.Wikipedia tells us (of these Kayan women) that; 'the neck is not actually lengthened; the illusion of a stretched neck is created by the deformation of the clavicle [rib cage].'I also find the way they photograph the 'enlarged' penises abhorent. I don't need to tell you just how easy it is to use PhotoShop to edit photos, but what bothers me more than this is that these companies don't even bother to do this. They expect us to believe that the way the change camera angles, slip a hand into one photo and not another, or simply photograph a non-erect penis next to a semi-erect one is really proof. The worst aspect for me is that I fell for these marketing tricks.They all claim that cellular regeneration is very possible. But how can cells grow with only an external device? To regenerate cells you need oxygen, nutrients and human Growth Hormone. Extenders simply don't supply this.My negative experiences with penis extender side effects include; red-raw skin, excruciating pain, temporary impotence, burst blood vessels, Peyronie's disease and urinary incontinence.You'd hope, having spent $500, that these products would work but they seem to always fail. If you want something based on biological principles then take a look at The Penis Bible, for honest penis enlargement.Mike Holton vehemently opposes most forms of penis enlargement. He believes that http://www.thepenisbible.com is the best product out there...Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Mike_Holton

That is one. Big. Block of text.

Here's proof

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...der-gains.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...oof-works.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/395...largement.html
    closed149
    Last edited by closed149; 12-22-2010, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Cantwait you are a nuisance. Why don't you save up $300, buy an extender, go and use it seriously for 3 months and see for yourself what happens to your dick rather than post this drivel. It would be a much better way to spend your time than posting garbage like this article you found. Did it occur to you that scammers can write b-s articles for money just the way any other scam can be run? Anything worthwhile takes some hard work, now you need to do some and shut up. There is peer-reviewed proof out there that extenders work and if that's not good enough for you then nothing is.
      rhinoguy
      Last edited by rhinoguy; 12-23-2010, 07:48 AM.
      Where there is PE there is love and understanding.

Start, Oct. '10:
      BPEL: 7.0"
      May 2014:
      BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
      Goals:
      2014: BPEL 8.0"
      2025: BPEL 36.0"

Comment

It's funny how he says human growth hormone is something you need, and also says it's something the body already has in another story promoting the same "this is my story" website which are all fakes. If the body already has it, extenders shouldn't need to provide it to work. Checkmate...

Comment

His whole article is one giant opinion. His "facts" are his opinions. Terrible journalism. But anyone can write anything on the internet.
          Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
          Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
          Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
          If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

Originally posted by TomY View Post
            It's funny how he says human growth hormone is something you need, and also says it's something the body already has in another story promoting the same "this is my story" website which are all fakes. If the body already has it, extenders shouldn't need to provide it to work. Checkmate...

I honestly don't care who is right I didn't get past the first sentence on that wall of text but... I seen you reference "this is my story" websites and say they are all fakes... lol have you looked around here at all? Go to the articles sections and take your pic. Checkers? anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Bringer View Post
              I honestly don't care who is right I didn't get past the first sentence on that wall of text but... I seen you reference "this is my story" websites and say they are all fakes... lol have you looked around here at all? Go to the articles sections and take your pic. Checkers? anyone?
              "This is my story" websites are ones where companies set up products with fake figure heads, they act like it's their own company they build from the ground up on a solid product when they are nothing more but boy bands effectively. Nothing of the product is actually their's and there are probably a few different guys who promote the same thing with identical websites that point to the same products. Yet they all have the same text based Flash video explaining a big long reason you should pay money to buy their book or whatever they are selling. If they had an industry leading product, they would sell it without such infintile methods...

Comment

Originally posted by rhinoguy View Post
                Cantwait you are a nuisance. Why don't you save up $300, buy an extender, go and use it seriously for 3 months and see for yourself what happens to your dick rather than post this drivel. It would be a much better way to spend your time than posting garbage like this article you found. Did it occur to you that scammers can write b-s articles for money just the way any other scam can be run? Anything worthwhile takes some hard work, now you need to do some and shut up. There is peer-reviewed proof out there that extenders work and if that's not good enough for you then nothing is.
                You cant call it garbage do you know this person did you see him use one or not, just wanted thoughts on what he had to say, if he's tellin the truth or not who really knows. you know he can say the same thing about you but again he wouldnt be right either cause he really dont what you have done or not, but i find you funny.

Comment

if jelqing and stretching and hanging works, theres no reason what so ever that an extender wouldnt work. Ive never used one, but it seems quite logical to me. Im sure there are plenty of guys on here that have seen it work. I read one article from this guy who tried the extender for a year with no PE and grew something like 1 - 1.5 cm's. He said he now believes it works but has completely given up on advertisement in the world. Im sure your not going to grow 4" from the thing in a couple of months, but you might grow some. What you have to do is look at marketing for what it is and realise what the truth is behind it. Marketing is rarely a blatant lie, but always exagerated. Learn how to read between the lines. On another note, maybe your just a 'hard gainer'?

Comment

Originally posted by cantwait View Post
                    You cant call it garbage do you know this person did you see him use one or not, just wanted thoughts on what he had to say, if he's tellin the truth or not who really knows. you know he can say the same thing about you but again he wouldnt be right either cause he really dont what you have done or not, but i find you funny.
                    His whole argument in the story is based off of one example they give of the cell regeneration process taking place. And most likely there are half truths in there. But it's basically the same as people attacking something like the Ab Rocket, as an example. I've seen some reviews complaining that it doesn't give you a back massage with the rollers like it passingly claims to in the infomercials. And really it doesn't for me, but you know what it does, it works out your ab muscles more than a crunch or sit-up could ever hope to while supporting your back and neck. But these same people giving it a bad review never get to that point because they have grand expextations and aren't willing to notice the product actually works if it doesn't live up to the hype they've built for it. And also in this case he being paid or is a corporate shill posting stuff to advertize for this other website...

Comment

Originally posted by TomY View Post
                      His whole argument in the story is based off of one example they give of the cell regeneration process taking place. And most likely there are half truths in there. But it's basically the same as people attacking something like the Ab Rocket, as an example. I've seen some reviews complaining that it doesn't give you a back massage with the rollers like it passingly claims to in the infomercials. And really it doesn't for me, but you know what it does, it works out your ab muscles more than a crunch or sit-up could ever hope to while supporting your back and neck. But these same people giving it a bad review never get to that point because they have grand expextations and aren't willing to notice the product actually works if it doesn't live up to the hype they've built for it. And also in this case he being paid or is a corporate shill posting stuff to advertize for this other website...
                      yea i know just good to hear what somebody else had say about this cause so many read these articles to get truned away but you cant help to think thier some small truth to what he is saying the big what if.

Comment

Well I use an extender and I have seen growth. Haven't had any of the ill effects that the narrator of the article you posted. Apparently, the narrator didn't use the extenders properly for those bad effects to happen to him. It's good that you're doing your research, but the best research is to try it yourself, because you are not the other person that's giving you their point of view. Buy it (whatever it may be) use it, then come to your own conclusion and agree or disagree with the narrator. JMHO

Comment

Well said DRX

Comment

Originally posted by DRXXXTASY View Post
                            Well I use an extender and I have seen growth. Haven't had any of the ill effects that the narrator of the article you posted. Apparently, the narrator didn't use the extenders properly for those bad effects to happen to him. It's good that you're doing your research, but the best research is to try it yourself, because you are not the other person that's giving you their point of view. Buy it (whatever it may be) use it, then come to your own conclusion and agree or disagree with the narrator. JMHO
                            thanks drxxtasy i must agree with you just for some reason or another i got caught up in the research and this articles caught my eye and i just wanted people like yourself who had use a extender point of view. you know to see if you agree disagree or some what agree and disagree, was there any thruth at all to his own conclusion or what

Comment

Originally posted by DRXXXTASY View Post
                              The only thing I ever experienced like that writer was complaining about was using the rubber noose without any padding. And for me, 10 days was enough to make me learn to not do that. Once you get some sort of reliable padding, the red raw skin just isn't a problem anymore...

Comment

Working...
                              X