Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bib Hanger weights

Hi,

I just ordered the Bib Hanger and as I understand it doesn't come with weights. Does anybody know where to buy a small set of weights in the UK and what would be the maximum and minimum weights I might need? Also do they supply something to hang weights from or do I need to buy that as well?

Thanks a lot!

The BIB hanger has an integral nylon strap with a hook attached to the strap. I use dumbbell weight plates and a piece of nylon cord about a foot long. Tie a small loop at each end of the cord with a bowline knot, it you know what that is. Simply run the cord through the hole in however many weight plates you want to use and put the loops on both ends over the hook on the hanger. It is quick and easy to remove a single weight plate during a set as needed. You can adjust the length of the cord as needed depending on how low you want the plates to hang.

You might consider picking up a little pulley if you want to hang straight out or at higher angles. A little pulley can be attached to a hook mounted under a desk top, or at some height on a wall. A length of nylon cord can then be run through the pulley and attached to the weights at one end and the hanger at the other.

Just about anything can be used for weight including water bags and containers. Much more elaborate weight attachment systems have been described by guys, but a short length of nylon cord works just fine.

Comment

Working...
    X