Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Vac Stretcher Revisited...Improved (All Day Strapped Stretcher Concept)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Vac Stretcher Revisited...Improved (All Day Strapped Stretcher Concept)

I'm locking this thread. It's mine anyway. This was a great idea to begin with but found it very temperamental. In other words, just enough pull from the band and I'd get a blister. I never could figure out how to NOT get a blister from this method, OR vac hanging in general. I tried wraps, packing, etc. Blisters on the glans are no fun and take a week or longer to heal. ALSO, THE OWNER OF THE PRODUCT LINE AND HIS ASSOCIATE MR. SALAS HAVE BECOME SCAMMERS. I've had reports from VERY good sources telling me that several men were ripped off not just for these devices, but also from THOUSANDS of dollars in surgery fees. They used their site to book phalloplasty surgeries. $5,000-$15,000 a pop adds up fast. I CHOSE TO NO LONGER ASSOCIATE MYSELF WITH THEM IN ANY FASHION. PICTURES ARE ALSO BEING REMOVED BASED ON THE PRINCIPLE, I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THEM ANYMORE CREDIT.
    stillwantmore
    Banned
    Last edited by stillwantmore; 12-15-2009, 07:24 PM.

fyi, i made a thread about this type of streatching. Much more simple than what you have rigged up there:

1 Shirt stay
    1 Sock "to go on your foot"
    1 shoe string.

Tie one end around the head of your penis and make a bow tie. And hook it threw the loops. Very simple, and easy to release. + you can wear it under your pants just like you have rigged and adjust it on the fly. People will just think its a normal shirt stay. Ive been testing this for a few months and i am noticing a big difference in FL. Little sore around the head but seems to be working.

Comment

Do you have a measurable amount of tension? Where's the tension come from? I'm just wondering if theres any stretching/tension going on.

Originally posted by V8N3T View Post
      fyi, i made a thread about this type of streatching. Much more simple than what you have rigged up there:

1 Shirt stay
      1 Sock "to go on your foot"
      1 shoe string.

Tie one end around the head of your penis and make a bow tie. And hook it threw the loops. Very simple, and easy to release. + you can wear it under your pants just like you have rigged and adjust it on the fly. People will just think its a normal shirt stay. Ive been testing this for a few months and i am noticing a big difference in FL. Little sore around the head but seems to be working.

Comment

I'm still happy with how things are going so far guys. I'm still experimenting with just how much tension actually needs to be applied. There's a "sweet spot" per se that's between 2-4lbs of resistance that can be applied over a long period of time to continually produce results.

Comment

Hey SWM, great post. Do keep us updated with your progress

By the way, do you have any pictures of the new max-vac extender without your mod? I couldn't find one on MNS.

V8: The big difference here is the vacuum type pressure that the silicone sleeve provides. It provides consistent pressure around your entire penis, whereas a string provides pressure in one area (where the knot is tied). This is why a string can be extremely dangerous (not saying that devices in general are safe, but string knots have left a few men on with ED for several weeks or more in the past).
          Last edited by remek; 02-08-2008, 12:33 AM.
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Edited
            stillwantmore
            Banned
            Last edited by stillwantmore; 12-15-2009, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Thank you for the link, SWM. That's exactly what I was hoping for (picture wise).

How's the glans by the way? Are the blisters healing up?
              "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
                thank you for the link, swm. That's exactly what i was hoping for (picture wise).

How's the glans by the way? Are the blisters healing up?
                edit
                stillwantmore
                Banned
                Last edited by stillwantmore; 12-15-2009, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the post SWM. Do you mind if I ask how much you've gained? You seem to know a lot about PE.

Comment

Originally posted by timesbechangin View Post
                    Thanks for the post SWM. Do you mind if I ask how much you've gained? You seem to know a lot about PE.
                    My gains have been: 2" in length, and 1.25" in girth. From 5" non bp length to 7", and 5" shaft girth to 6.25".

Comment

Another day under my belt per se lol. I managed 2 hours today with no problems.

Comment

2 hours so far today, working on hour 3.

Comment

Originally posted by stillwantmore View Post
                          My gains have been: 2" in length, and 1.25" in girth. From 5" non bp length to 7", and 5" shaft girth to 6.25".
                          SWM: Do you mind if I list you under our SS on our forum? It's on this page: Success Stories - Penis Enlargement Gym

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
                            SWM: Do you mind if I list you under our SS on our forum? It's on this page: Success Stories - Penis Enlargement Gym
                            Go right ahead. I give you the permission to do what you like with any of my content.

Comment

I'm calling it a day today. Got some stuff going on soon. However, I'm pleased to report a total of 4 hours of problem free wear time again today! 2 hours earlier this morning and just finished another 2 a few minutes ago. I'm just taking my time and easing into the wear time. I can see myself easily doing 5 hours+ in another few weeks. One of the beautiful things about a vac hanger or stretching system is the nice fat glans afterward. A big, full glans just adds to the overall appearance. I'm starting to feel a good stretch in both the base lig area as well as in the shaft. I just got myself aroused to see how things felt, and again, I feel some fatigue (good sign) in the shaft when erect.
                              stillwantmore
                              Banned
                              Last edited by stillwantmore; 02-12-2008, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X