Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devices and excercises

Hey guys,

I'll make this post simple - I'm lazy - and don't really have the time to commit fully to a manual PE routine. Would I be able to use mainly devices with a few manual excercises and see results? I'm very keen to see results but just have other things that take up my time - and a device would help me to do other things when doing PE

If this will worl what devices do you recommend for length/gain?

Thanks

Well, I've said it before but, extenders? I keep mine on most of the day and have never really done exercises and I've gotten very nice results. Just make sure to buy a good extender that comes with all the extra parts you want because it's a bitch to order replacement parts...

Comment

Thanks for the reply - does anyone have any specific brand recommendations for length and girth devices (Hopefully nothing that will break the bank....)

Also I've seen the advertisement for the Fleshlight stamina device - any reviews of this product?

Comment

As TomY suggested you, an extender would be the most appropriated device in your situation. But you have to know that not everyone can wear extenders: they are not stealth at all, especially when you reach high extension levels, so I hope that you work mostly at home, or else it'll be difficult. The other thing that you must know is that wearing an extender isn't as simple as it sounds: you must do regular pauses throughout the day if you don't want to injure yourself...
        If you want some help to choose an extender, have a look at this: https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...ight=extenders. Some of them proved scientifically their efficiency and here are some publications:
        A pilot phase-II prospective study to test the 'ef... [BJU Int. 2009] - PubMed result
        Effect of Penile-Extender Device in Increasing Pen... [J Sex Med. 2010] - PubMed result
        FastSize Medical Extender for the treatment of Pey... [Expert Rev Med Devices. 2008] - PubMed result

A lot of people (me included) use fleshlight as edging devices and are happy with them (I don't have the STU though but find it already quite intense... Have a look for fleshlight through the search tool...
        Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I think you will find that using any type of "device" whether it be an extender, ADS, pump, or hanger, probably involves more time fiddling with it, adjusting it, and figuring it out then the time you would spend on manual exercises.

Comment

Yes, redbear and normalguy have made some good points. Plus there's a very big difference between being lazy and not really having the time for a manual routine, which is it?

How did the foreskin stretching device go? I've got full retraction just using my fingers and some time.

Have you not had any PE gains? You've been a member for quite a while, could have had some impressive gains with diligence and consistency.
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Aidan - I did PE religiously for a period of around 9-10 months and made no gains. Then I stopped to work on the phimosis (And have noticed improvements lately after stretching the frenulum with my fingers.) so now I'm back to PE. In all honesty it's a combination of laziness and not having the time - I'd much rather spend time playing my guitar whilst using a device than just stretching if you understand?

I COULD do manual stretching - but there are things I would rather do that require hands (Guitar, using the pc ... even work to do at home.) so as you can see, a device would (I hope) free me up to do these things as after work, gym and Manual stretching it's virtually time for bed - and that would be quite a boring life :/

Comment

Originally posted by TomY View Post
                Well, I've said it before but, extenders? I keep mine on most of the day and have never really done exercises and I've gotten very nice results.
                Hey TomY just wondering if this was all length or did you get some proportional girth gains?

I used an extender for 3 months but it was a noose type and I decided I don't like what it was doing for glan circulation. I may go back to an extender in the near future and and go with the band type. I was using mine in addition to other exercises and only using it like 2-4 hours a day. Seems logical that you can get much more stretching in with an extender compared to manual stretching and like you said, you can do other things while wearing it. But like others have said, you really will need to be doing it at home for safety, adjustments, monitoring, etc.
                11/2009: 6.25 NBPEL/6.5 BPEL, 4.7 MEG/4.95 Base EG
                current: 6.7 NBPEL / 7.0 BPEL, 4.95 MEG/5.2 Base EG
                goal: 7.25 NBPEL, 5.25 MEG

Comment

I have a bulb style penis pump and found that 1 girth gains are acheived after a very uncomfortable 30 minutes. I also got tired of having to squeeze the pump every second to keep the vacuum pressur ehigh so I went to checker and got a fluid transfer pump that I rigged to my penis pump and its considerably stronger. I'm just wondering if anyone has used a pump for days in a row with permanent results? You think having the penis swollen artificially for days or weeks would bring some sort of permanent reslult? Like the penis would adapt to its increased temporary girth and fill it in?

Comment

An extender would work well while playing the guitar. However, you need to wear it at least 4 hours a day for it to be effective. The studies provided in Normalguy's post show added growth achieved after three months only in flaccid and stretched lengths, but not erect length. I have been using my extender (X4Lab) for eight months and my stretched length in the extender has increased upwards of 1.5 inches, yet my NBPEL is up only about 1/2 inch. I'm hoping the stretched length growth is a portent of future EL.

Anyway, what I am saying is don't look for quick results and also use of an extender is not for those inclined to be lazy.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks guys - I'm thinking of getting a £109 andro penis extender - do you think this is a good choice? Any you'd advise over it?

Also are there any other devices I could use for girth - Like the bathmate for example? And does anyone have a good example routine for me with the extender? (I'm looking to start using one asap to get good gains for the summer )

Thanks!

Comment

Bumping this for opinions as I'd like to order ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by migillicuty View Post
                          I have a bulb style penis pump and found that 1 girth gains are acheived after a very uncomfortable 30 minutes. I also got tired of having to squeeze the pump every second to keep the vacuum pressur ehigh so I went to checker and got a fluid transfer pump that I rigged to my penis pump and its considerably stronger. I'm just wondering if anyone has used a pump for days in a row with permanent results? You think having the penis swollen artificially for days or weeks would bring some sort of permanent reslult? Like the penis would adapt to its increased temporary girth and fill it in?
                          Are you referring to pumping with no days off? Am a bit confused by your question ...

Originally posted by IDH View Post
                          Thanks guys - I'm thinking of getting a £109 andro penis extender - do you think this is a good choice? Any you'd advise over it?

Also are there any other devices I could use for girth - Like the bathmate for example? And does anyone have a good example routine for me with the extender? (I'm looking to start using one asap to get good gains for the summer )

Thanks!
                          I'm a big advocate for (safe) pumping and I feel that is an excellent way to get girth gains (especially when coupled with jelqing). Look into the VacuTech pumps or the BathMate. Both go after girth in different ways and both are good.
                          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Thanks for the response GTO - I've looked at the bathmate before.

Any advice on extenders?

Comment

You can't go wrong with an X4Lab Deluxe. but check the Sticky Threads at the beginning of the Devices Forum for good information, especially Danglers Article on buying an extender
                              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                              X