This is for extender users!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is for extender users!!!

Does ads or extenders hinder or help with girth gains? I am assuming you do beginning to internadiate stretching and beginning to intermediate jelqing and maybe some other intermadiate girth excercises.

Some (very, very few) claim extenders gave them extra base girth.

Most hangers experience additional base girth gains (from .5" to 1" or more).

I don't know about combining extenders with a manual PE routine, but maybe there are some with experience in this area that can comment.

Just be very cautious about combining multiple PE methods.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

girth and extenders

Hi JCabral,

I did 5 days on 2 days off PE workout (post JPs 90 day routine) which was fairly intense and extended side-by-side for about four months.Whilst I have increased length I have not noticed any significant girth gains.So I decided to to postpone further Pe(for girth esp) until June this year and just concentrate on length with the extender.
      I have gained 0.75 inches min in a year-though not measured for a while.

I am trying to do 25-30hours weekly, extending everyday now,but to be honest could not do a full Pe programme on top of this both time wise and for my poor penis.

I have an Andropenis gold which I find excellent quality.Whilst not being any longer an discomfort issue on my glans as am comfortable strapping in, having found a method that suits me,the more bars I add plus spring pressure does really impact the area at top of the penis around the pubic bone and this really smarts after 90mins.So 90-120mins at a time is max (sometimes 60mins at a go is enough and need to unstrap)

So in conclusion,for length I would say a light Pe routine on top of everyday serious(consistent) extending is enough,or alternatively a full Pe routine with very limited daily extending( for more balanced or girth based approach) 1-1.5 hours max daily.
      I can see how people give up extending,you are looking at 1000hours to see an inch gain in length generally.
      Work it out that's 5.5 hours daily,everyday,for 6 months or 2.75hrs everyday for a year-to do on top of Pe is a tall order.
      Best to be realistic and patient you will get there with consistency.
      Good luck!
      ncurt
      realistic means consistic not masochistic
      Last edited by ncurt; 01-30-2011, 10:45 AM.

Comment

even if you do get girth with manual stretches, hanging, or extending, it's only base girth. and, most people say only hanging give substantial girth-- in the long run you'll need real girth exercises (or at least jelqs) to gain girth.
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Just received my X4 this week. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were great, with 3 to 4 hours each day. However, come Thursday, I felt that I needed to add on another extension. After wearing the X4 for approximately 1 hours, I had to go out into the field for my job. While driving, I felt pain at the base of the extender at the fat pad or pelvic bone? I didn't think much of it at first. However, when the pain intensified, I removed the extender. When I put it on this morning while seated at work and on the computer, it was slightly painful. Needless to say, I got in 1 1/2 today. I guess the best thing for me to do is to cease all pe until I can comfortibly wear the extender again?

Comment

extender discomfort

Hi Dano,

I have been using an extender for aro 10 months now-and as it says earlier in this thread I experience discomfort/pain in the pubic area as the top of my shaft after 90mins or so-at this time I dismount and massage/rest before the next extend,I assume you mean pubic and not pelvic bone(or that's one mighty extender!)
            I really see no reason for you to stop now-but look out for the signs and remove it and rest up if your glans goes numb or you experience other pain.
            I cannot see how you can use it driving and would imagine you are putting even more pressure on the pubic area where the basal ring
            sits.I would avoid doing this unless you are a long distance lorry driver or something.

If successfully strapped in do not feel discomfort on my glans so much,but do around the pubic bone as described so was considering putting a circular pad of stiff foam/packing around my shaft base behind the plastic basal ring.Some are smaller than others and really push in when stretching and upping the spring tension.

Worth mentioning with the glans,I do not worry so much if glans gets cold but do keep monitoring,however if it feels numb remove the extender pronto and get some ciculation going again.
            cheers
            ncurt
            realistic consistic not masochistic
            Last edited by ncurt; 02-05-2011, 10:11 AM.

Comment

ncurt, Thanks for the words of encouragement and the advise! And, you are correct, it is the pubic bone. I tend to be perhaps more agreesive in most things that I attempt to do. But in this case, it hurt like hell! Leason learned. I will take your words of advise and apply them, "realistic consitant not masochistic". The foam padding is a good idea. I do not drive for a living. Instead, I work in a private office and go into the field during the afternoon. I was trying to get in as much time as possible with the larger tension rods, (dummy me). Just curious what your gains are after 10 months? Thanks again! Dano

Comment

extender

Hi Dano,

good luck with it ,quite right thing to just find your comfort level and build from there.

I have not measured for quite a while but at least 0.75in on the length and some base girth for sure.I will measure in the Spring(one year extender use) and then stay at maintenance level extending then reintroduce Pe again for girth in the main.
                I think its very tiring doing both and difficult to see what is causing the gains-also good thing re extending is it leaves your hands free whereas PE means you have to devote the time exclusively.
                cheers
                ncurt

Comment

Ncurt,

+- 0.75 are very impressive gains! Although recently I have seen some visual signs of increases girth, I will remain primarily focused on length. Then, as you are planning, concentrate on girth. I did the JP90 over the weekend, while the wife was at the store. Tomorrow, it's back to extending, but in moderation, as you have recommended. Dano

Comment

Does anyone know if you would grow in length if you would use a padlock hanger, instead of an extender, for 8 hours a day?

Comment

staticstretcher

Originally posted by ncurt View Post
                      hi jcabral,

i did 5 days on 2 days off pe workout (post jps 90 day routine) which was fairly intense and extended side-by-side for about four months.whilst i have increased length i have not noticed any significant girth gains.so i decided to to postpone further pe(for girth esp) until june this year and just concentrate on length with the extender.
                      I have gained 0.75 inches min in a year-though not measured for a while.

I am trying to do 25-30hours weekly, extending everyday now,but to be honest could not do a full pe programme on top of this both time wise and for my poor penis.

I have an andropenis gold which i find excellent quality.whilst not being any longer an discomfort issue on my glans as am comfortable strapping in, having found a method that suits me,the more bars i add plus spring pressure does really impact the area at top of the penis around the pubic bone and this really smarts after 90mins.so 90-120mins at a time is max (sometimes 60mins at a go is enough and need to unstrap)

so in conclusion,for length i would say a light pe routine on top of everyday serious(consistent) extending is enough,or alternatively a full pe routine with very limited daily extending( for more balanced or girth based approach) 1-1.5 hours max daily.
                      I can see how people give up extending,you are looking at 1000hours to see an inch gain in length generally.
                      Work it out that's 5.5 hours daily,everyday,for 6 months or 2.75hrs everyday for a year-to do on top of pe is a tall order.
                      Best to be realistic and patient you will get there with consistency.
                      Good luck!
                      Ncurt
                      realistic means consistic not masochistic
                      use the heavy duty static stretcher 1 to 2 hr after hanging with the bib,guaranty results.
                      normalguy
                      Last edited by normalguy; 04-04-2011, 10:25 AM. Reason: Sales sites references removed

Comment

check out staticstretcher for the best extender in the world.
                        normalguy
                        Last edited by normalguy; 04-04-2011, 10:25 AM. Reason: Sales sites references removed

Comment

Working...
                        X