Max \/ac Blister FREE (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max \/ac Blister FREE (Video)

Here you go guys. If you have ever had a problem with blisters, you need to watch this. I have ZERO blister problems even after 4 hours+ of continuous wear time with 4 or 5lbs of resistance as a strapped stretching setup.
    http://www.mynewsize.com/forum/viewt...?p=15789#15789

Yep, you have to be a registered member to view. (Right click on block) Can't upload the video here due to forum restrictions.

Hey still, now that was interesting. Don't suppose that was you in the video? Hee.
    Looks like an interesting device, you don't know the price do you?
    I have used the PenisMaster in the past for an ads and it does make me sore. 10hg of vacuum to me, seems excessive. I never pump over 4-5hg. BUT, maybe this much is needed to keep the device from coming loose?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
      Hey still, now that was interesting. Don't suppose that was you in the video? Hee.
      Looks like an interesting device, you don't know the price do you?
      I have used the PenisMaster in the past for an ads and it does make me sore. 10hg of vacuum to me, seems excessive. I never pump over 4-5hg. BUT, maybe this much is needed to keep the device from coming loose?
      The price is $120-$179 depending on what gear you need. Someone like you who already has a handpump for example would only need the "Gold Package" ($120 shipped)

The MV Chambers are much shorter than a traditional 'pump' tube. Smaller in diameter than most as well. With the smaller inside area, more HG can be used, and is usually needed for this application. Also, you have the sleeve over the skin of your penis/glans, so there's not much if any of that HG being applied to the outer tissue.

Comment

O.K. Thanks. Have you tried hanging any weight with the device? And, you didn't answer the question. That y'all? And...what is the diameter of the tube? I have a pretty meaty flaccid and glans.

Comment

O.K. Thanks. Have you tried hanging any weight with the device? And, you didn't answer the question. That y'all? And...what is the diameter of the tube? I have a pretty meaty flaccid and glans.
          Of course, as I say in the vid "Stillwantmore here" I don't hang with it, but most men do. The inside diameter on this particular tube will work for a man with up to 8" flaccid girth

Comment

Sorry, I missed the intro. I was slow to turn the sound on. I'm thinking of giving this device a try. Do they accept pay pal?

Comment

SWM: You should be able to upload the video if you have it zipped.
              "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
                SWM: You should be able to upload the video if you have it zipped.
                I actually don't have winzip. JonPop, yes that's how BTC accepts payment (paypal) last I checked.

Comment

Originally posted by stillwantmore View Post
                  I actually don't have winzip. JonPop, yes that's how BTC accepts payment (paypal) last I checked.
                  Yea, you should be able to find the paypal button on top of the MNS forum page. I bought the extender a week or two ago via paypal.
                  "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Remek, have you recieved it/tried it yet? If so...What do you think?

And, still, you got a big peepee, man. Hee Great video. I might, with your permission move it over to BetterMan.

Comment

Remek, have you recieved it/tried it yet? If so...What do you think?

And, still, you got a big peepee, man. Hee Great video. I might, with your permission move it over to BetterMan.
                      I don't mind you doing that. Go for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X