Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

edging with cock ring on...good idea or bad idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edging with cock ring on...good idea or bad idea?

Hey guys so I've been edging with a cock ring on for the last 2 weeks after I do JP 90 routine and it's felt great so far. A lot of blood get trapped and my member just look amazing during. I was wondering if this was a good idea to get more blood into the shaft. I take it off after 20 minutes and then go without for 5 min and then put it back on for another 5 min to make it 30 min total edging time.

What do u guys think?

It should be fine. I believe it was Danner who was doing this so you may want to PM him about it and how it affected him. Otherwise follow your PI's and make sure the blood that you trap comes out of your penis.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
    My Loggy Log

Comment

Probably depends on how tight the ring is, if it's squeezing real tight I'd be careful about busting vessels. But if it's only lightly tight, just enough to have minor trapping effect I don't see a problem.

Comment

I'd be very careful about doing that. It's like penis pumping or any other PE related idea, exercise caution. You don't want to kill your dick.
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I asked Big Al that very question and he advised me against it. Danner had seen that I was doing it and tried it for himself, I contacted Danner and relayed Big Al's advice and I believe he stopped doing them as well??

It IS VERY advanced so be very very careful......

Comment

ok guys, thanks a lot for the advice...I'll stop it. Although I have had great PI's....but ill stop.

Thanks again.

Comment

We have seen injuries with this style of exercise, it is certainly only for the advanced pe'er.

Comment

Id also suggest if anyone does this they only doing it with something like a fleshlight. The hand can be very rough and it's not wise to be very rough with veins and tissue engorged past it's limits. It be best not to do it at all, but if you do be as gentle as possible.

Comment

Gah...just saw this thread. I've been edging with a silicone cock ring for some weeks now with no problems. I kegel and just keep it pumped up. I do it in sets of about 10-15 mins at a time. No problems so far...
                  27/07/13 - BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.0"
                  14/08/18 - BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.3"

Comment

Originally posted by NN12 View Post
                    Hey guys so I've been edging with a cock ring on for the last 2 weeks after I do JP 90 routine and it's felt great so far. A lot of blood get trapped and my member just look amazing during. I was wondering if this was a good idea to get more blood into the shaft. I take it off after 20 minutes and then go without for 5 min and then put it back on for another 5 min to make it 30 min total edging time.

What do u guys think?
                    I do this all the time...it's fantastic for expansion
                    Started: 7 x 5
                    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I've just been looking for info on this subject.

Already mentioned on my log but I'll say again anyway. Yesterday I found these two mini silicon sleeve type things that came with a clamp for use as padding and decided to edge with them on (on top of each other not side by side). So I guess they worked like a very stretchy cock-ring.

I found it to be the best edging session I've ever had, crazy hard, huge veins, head looked bigger and longer. Measured girth while doing this and was 1/4" bigger.
                      Went 20 mins before taking off, re-applied 5 minutes later and went on for another 25. No problems whatsoever although the size of the veins did make me a little concerned.
                      Did it again this afternoon and have been having great flaccid and random chubbies all day

Bare in mind that although I'm still quite a PE novice I'm pretty well conditioned and possibly pre-conditioned through a couple of decades of death-grip wanking.

I realise this is a pretty old thread so has anyone else been doing this? Has the general consensus changed since the OP?
                      The Newt's Progress

Comment

I would advise against it until you are quite conditioned. I was doing this for a while and it proved to be too much, I saw some discoloration and definite over training. Problem is if you reach the PONR and cum with the ring on, its extraordinarily increases the pressure to dangerous levels momentarily. Also, for the time i was doing this my gains stopped, I saw much better progress with my standard manual routine and added Cockring edging to restimulate progress, it arrested it completely if not forced regression.

I have given up the exercise, personally It was not for me just as Clamping wasn't for me. YMMV, but definitely be well conditioned with more than JP90 before you try this.
                        Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                        Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                        Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Beware of thrombosed veins and lymph fluid build up!
                          Draggin thought this technique was responsible for a very annoying problem of his, any time he jelqed or tried to do any form of PE, he would get tons of red spots.
                          It should be effective for girth but know you're walking a thin line.
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Thanks guys, good info.
                            I'm generally vary wary of using any form of equipment for PE, too scared of getting myself stuck in something. But these are so easy too take off I thought I'd give it a try.
                            I'll have to have a think about whether possible benefits are worth the risk.

edit:
                            Zman007, I don't usually cum when edging but would definitely not wear anything like this if I do.
                            AlpineNewt
                            Member of the Month Sept 2014
                            Last edited by AlpineNewt; 11-11-2014, 03:21 PM.
                            The Newt's Progress

Comment

You can give it a try, just do a bit less rather than a bit more, and manage your veins and lymph fluid very closely.
                              What about you start by adding a 10 minutes session after your manual PE, and reassess in a month?
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
                              X