First day hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First day hanging

I just got my Bib starter today and decided to take it for a run (after a thorough 20 minute warm up of course). And let me say the Bib starter is really well built and its a purchase I do not regret, otherwise I would have tried to make my own hanger and most likely ended up hurting myself with a poorly built hanger.

Hung only 2.5lb since I want to ease on into this. For 2 sets 20 minutes.
    I turtled up at first after the routine, but followed with an edging session and am now hanging quite plump. Most importantly for the first time I can actually feel fatigue in the ligs (not a painful feeling), I never did feel my stretching was effectively working them.

I took some pics earlier today to have reference, if I have some gains I will post before and after.

If you have a sense of "fatigue" in the ligaments at the penis base, I would probably keep doing just what you are doing for a couple of weeks. Often the first weeks of hanging is accompanied by some necessary skin stretching, which can be accomplished at lower weight levels. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
      If you have a sense of "fatigue" in the ligaments at the penis base, I would probably keep doing just what you are doing for a couple of weeks. Often the first weeks of hanging is accompanied by some necessary skin stretching, which can be accomplished at lower weight levels. Good luck.
      Thanks for the advice. I completely agree with staying at lower weights as long as possible, no need to strengthen the ligs when gains can be made with those lower weights. Jumping too soon seems like you would lose out on gains to be honest.

Comment

Cool, welcome to hanging. Sounds like you're on it, staying at the low weights.

Here's my special tip -- warm up the theraband with the heating or rice sock or whatever you're using so it's nice and warm when you wrap yourself in it, more comfortable.

Comment

Paradoxfix: does the theraband stay warm for a long time? nice idea! wanna try this tomorrow..

pricasso: welcome to hanging-land! im sure you gonna enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by paradoxfix View Post
            Cool, welcome to hanging. Sounds like you're on it, staying at the low weights.

Here's my special tip -- warm up the theraband with the heating or rice sock or whatever you're using so it's nice and warm when you wrap yourself in it, more comfortable.
            Thank you for that tip, I had been trying to get my Thermipaq to stay around my unit during hanging but the hanger pretty much covers a lot of my flaccid. This solves that problem immensely. Will give this a try tonight.

Originally posted by justwannabebig View Post
            Paradoxfix: does the theraband stay warm for a long time? nice idea! wanna try this tomorrow..

pricasso: welcome to hanging-land! im sure you gonna enjoy it

Already loving it! Literally woke up 3 times in the night from raging erections.

Comment

Glad to help.

Pricasso: the theraband immediately adjusts to your body heat, but with the hanger it's at least not cold.

Good luck guys.

Comment

Thats a shame. Oh well at least the rubber wont cause shrinkage before hanging.

Still looking for something that would allow me to stay heated during my hang. If anyone knows of a good way to keep heat applied while hanging I would love to know thanks.

Comment

Milia said he wraps his heating pad around his unit while hanging. You can also use a rice sock for the base of your unit.
                  Goal: Huge

Comment

congrats on hanging brother! I love it! Keep us posted as to your progress.

Comment

i love it too...i haven't used my extender since December...i am hanging much bigger than a few months ago...love it!
                      October 1, 2010: Erect Length: 5.9 inches (15cms)
                      October 1, 2010: Flaccid length: 4.2 inches (10.8)

February 9, 2011: Erect Lenghth: 15.8 cms
                      February 9, 2011: Flaccid Length: 11 cms

Goal: Erect Length: 17cms
                      Flaccid length: 12 cms

Comment

Some hangers use an infrared lamp. A small electric radiant space heater will provide some warmth.

Comment

Thanks guys for all the welcomes to the world of hanging.

I just finished my 3rd day hanging and I always try to do some edging following the hanging to restore/bring in lots of fresh blood, and today my girth seemed to be somewhat larger feeling. I thought hanging wasnt supposed to give girth gains from what I have read (except maybe the base girth). Anyone else notice an increase in girth from hanging?

I'm off to buy a tailors tape in order to keep an eye on my girth. I want that length!

Comment

Tailor's tape! good idea...

Comment

I'm gonna start hanging today! Sock hanger and I'm doing two sets of 2lbs 20mins just to see how everything goes. Question: I have a cable clamp and dies anyone use these to hold the sock on the penis?

Comment

Working...
                              X