Auto ADS vs VLC-X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto ADS vs VLC-X

Does anyone have Auto Ads from autoextender.com? I was wondering if it has a more sure grip under the glans, rather than pulling a lot of skin like the vlc x. Thanks in advance for any replies.

btw, I have a VLC-X and a TLC-X, and I can say they feel almost exactly the same. I am looking for an ADS that actually pulls the penis, not the skin. Any devices that simulate stretching right underneath the glans? imo, that would be the most effective way to stretch (just like you're suppose to manually stretch).

Comment

waiting for some replies so I can take a step closer in making a purchase....

Comment

Originally posted by PunaniPunisher View Post
        Does anyone have Auto Ads from autoextender.com? I was wondering if it has a more sure grip under the glans, rather than pulling a lot of skin like the vlc x. Thanks in advance for any replies.
        would really appreciate a reply on this.. thanks alot!

Comment

nuthing? not even a hot pocket?

Comment

I have never used the vlc or the tlc tuggers but I have used the autoxleeve from autoextender.com. I takes a while to get a good idea of how to properly use it but once you find out how it works real good. Nice stretch for the ligs.
            Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right. ~Henry Ford

Comment

Sorry 2P.
              I have no experience with that device.
              You might try a PM to Big Al or Remek.
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

thank you pirate and moonshine for your replies.

Comment

I have used an X4 since May, 2010 with perhaps a 1/2 inch increase in both length and girth. I started using a VacExtender modification kit to replace the standard strap cradle four days ago. The difference in comfort is amazing. I have warn it for up to 3.5 hours in one session with very little discomfort. If you roll the silicone sleeve up your shaft a bit you will get less tug on your shaft skin and more on your shaft below the glans.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

To be clear NOBODY posting in this thread has a VLC-X, which I can say confidently because the number of guys who have them is very small. It's new.

The VLC Tugger, can be used with an extender rig to tug more of the shaft than the vacextender mod.

See: VLC Tugger with Quick Extender ADS - Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network
                    Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Working...
                    X