Bathmate hercules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate hercules

hey just wondering dose anyone get swelling around there head after they use the pump and is this normal because of the presure

yup, a old friend from my first forums told me this would happen, until one eyed jack gets used to it...takes like one to two weeks...oh and if you see little black spots or snake bites they called it, then you should shave a few minutes of your bath mate relationship...I used to do 25 min and got a few bites, then dropped to 15 minutes and its allllllll goooood.

Comment

hercules

Originally posted by The Ripper View Post
      yup, a old friend from my first forums told me this would happen, until one eyed jack gets used to it...takes like one to two weeks...oh and if you see little black spots or snake bites they called it, then you should shave a few minutes of your bath mate relationship...I used to do 25 min and got a few bites, then dropped to 15 minutes and its allllllll goooood.
      no wories man i ll give it a go

Comment

Originally posted by pete357 View Post
        hey just wondering dose anyone get swelling around there head after they use the pump and is this normal because of the presure
        Pressure too high and if I had to guess, you cranked it up really fast. Take the pressure easy and build up to it. Since you've found your max pressure you can handle, keep it well below that mark.
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

well iem 6 inch and i have been pumping it up to 170mm is my max for now but only for 15 min now seems to feel a lot better and the fluid retention has gone down heaps

Comment

How much does a dick grow? Say you have an 8.9" x 6.25" dick, how much bigger would it get with a pump while in the pump? I'm just curious.
            28 year old Romanian in St. Louis. 8=========D

Current:
            • BPEL: 8.25"
            • MG: 5.75"

Goal:
            • BPEL: 9"
            • MG: 6.5"

My pictures:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...bums-back.html

Comment

Originally posted by stleurofreak View Post
              How much does a dick grow? Say you have an 8.9" x 6.25" dick, how much bigger would it get with a pump while in the pump? I'm just curious.
              An extremely crude guess just based on eyeing it would be around 4-8% length and perhaps 10-15% width (if you mean temporarily while in the pump) compared to your normal erect size.

Comment

In comparison which has better permanent growth; Penis exercises or pumps?
                Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

hey just wondering how long do you think it will take me to get to 180mm iem at 170mm now and strugle to get past this point

Comment

Originally posted by Shonuff View Post
                    In comparison which has better permanent growth; Penis exercises or pumps?
                    Any information would be greatly appreciated.
                    Well, PE is very individual and has little science behind it, so a proper comparison isn't possible to make but based on my experience, pumping alone does very little to increase size. PE alone will increase the size though, so in my opinion normal PE is definitely better, pumping can however work as a decent supplement to your normal PE routine.

Comment

hey mate just wondering how long will it take for the swealling to go down i cant even pull my foreskin over my head this is my second day it looks very pumped any ideas on how to deflate the foreskin

Comment

Working...
                      X