Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An extender journey

Hey guys!

Today, or yesterday to be exact, i started an extender journey. Got an andropenis device and have used it 3 hours a day for 2 days now, just as instructed. I am hoping to get some flaccid length, and maybe some girth.

I am struggling a bit to get the device on and off, not to mention the air on my uncut penis is feeling cold and not very pleasing. Anyways I will post my success and frustration as i progress.

All questions and info/tip regarding use of a device is appreciated

andropenis

Hi skau,

good luck with extending I too own and use an Andropenis extender.I am impressed with the quality.

Putting on and removing the extender will become second nature(and less a struggle) as you find the best method for you personally with hours practise.As regards a cold glans again you will get used to it but always remove the noose if your glans becomes numb and get some fresh blood circulating.
    Its good you are following a program,build consistency first and do what you can realistically do -rather than racing(overdoing the hours) and then stopping and starting over.
    I have been impressed with the quality and have had no slippage issues which I did with cheaper models.If you havent already done so-look over the extender articles on site by Calixto and Dangler-very informative.

cheers
    ncurt

Comment

Welcome Skau!!!,

We have a great section of articles on extender use, try these link below

How to use a penis extender

The Head Swell: Maximize your penis extender gains

Comment

Good luck, Skau. Keep us posted on your progress.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I have not slipped yet either ncurt, and are really getting the hang of the off/on problem. I am currently on my 9 day, which is the 4 day of the 5 - 6hours days. I can manage 6hours with ease, but I am unsure about the next step. 8 and 9 hours seems so long, but I´ll give it a try before I say anything else.

I also feel the quality is good and solid. I really have faith in this product, especially since I have a small flaccid size, and thats my main goal. A longer flaccid size, and if a i get a longer EL thats just a bonus.

Ncurt, how many hours have you gotten under your belt?, and have you seen any gains? Flaccid or EL?

I will post my progress as i progress. Stay tuned

BTW have read all of the articles calixto Good stuff

Comment

Just some quick updates:
            Finished my second 8hours day with no problem. Although I only have increased the bars with 1 cm (andropenis tension bars) since the start I am confident this will work.

The thing I am most happy about is that I have no pain yet, not even when I wear the device over a long period of time.

Stay tuned, more info later.

Comment

On my last day of, you can call it conditioning. 7 more hours to go, and I am officially on my new journey

Conditioning was 85hour over 15 days, with gradually increasing cm-bars (tension).

Comment

I have used the andropenis extender for 7 months...and lets just say that the results were not as i thought it would be...I do not want to make you guys dispondent so good luck and i and hope you get your results...
                October 1, 2010: Erect Length: 5.9 inches (15cms)
                October 1, 2010: Flaccid length: 4.2 inches (10.8)

February 9, 2011: Erect Lenghth: 15.8 cms
                February 9, 2011: Flaccid Length: 11 cms

Goal: Erect Length: 17cms
                Flaccid length: 12 cms

Comment

Originally posted by cujo View Post
                  I have used the andropenis extender for 7 months...and lets just say that the results were not as i thought it would be...I do not want to make you guys dispondent so good luck and i and hope you get your results...
                  How many hours do you have under your belt? I have faith! I have to have faith since manual PE didnt really work for me.

BTW since you have used the same device I am currently using; Do you had any "issues" regarding that the glans get a bit deformed under use. I mean like when you wear it, it does put a lot of force on both sides of the head and it becomes a little thinner, or "squashed". It doesent hurt or anything and i dont see any changes when i take it off. Just wondering if it might be deformed in the long run..

BTW, they say that you need a least a 1000hours to obtain a full inch. Did you have any good results in your flaccid state?

Comment

Just reached my first "pit stop"

I am just past 200h, thats 1/5 of my first goal, and 1/10 of my main goal.

Still going strong

Comment

Did you take measurements to check on your gains so far?
                      Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
                      Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
                      Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Qarzan View Post
                        Did you take measurements to check on your gains so far?
                        No, haven`t done that yet. I don`t want to ruin my motivation if I haven`t gotten any gains . I feel its working and are using that as an motivation factor. Also if I have gained anything, then according to my calculations I should have gain maybe 0.2"

So I am measuring at 500h, so I`ll keep you posted. Do you use an extender?

Comment

I used an extender for approximately 4-6 hours a day 5 or 6 days a week for 3 months. 240-432 hours. Sorry I didn't do a daily log. I would say it was probably closer to 300 than 432. I gained 7/8" erect length and 1/8" erect. I quite using to try the bathmate. I lost 1/8"in length over 4 months of not using but gained in girth. Today I am back to the extender. I am going to wear it 4 hours today and then use the bathmate for a total of 40 minutes. So I started with bathmate for 10 minutes to get blood flowing. After wearing the extender 2 hours I will remove it and use the bathmate for 10 minutes to pull new blood back in. Then I will wear the extender for another 2 hours before using the bathmate again for the full 20 minute session.

Stay faithful to the extender and it will work. Just make sure to keep the tension up. When you apply it there is high tension then you loosen up and the tension lessens. Make sure you readjust it back to a higher tension for faster gains.
                          4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
                          10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
                          Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
                          It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Wow, you gained almost an inch of erect length in 3 months? That's incredible. If I had those gains I wouldn't have stopped to try anything else I would have kept right on going with the extender lol. I'm coming up on a month of using my extender for about the same amount of time, I try for 6 hours a day but I don't take any days off. I'll probably do a couple rest days when I hit the one month mark to let my penis recover and then get a good solid measurement. It's starting to LOOK bigger when I'm hard but who knows that might just be psychological. It's taken a lot of willpower to not break out the ruler just yet.
                            Starting (Current)
                            BPFSL 6.5" (7)
                            BPEL 6.25" (6.75)
                            GOAL: BPEL 7"

Comment

October 1, 2010: Erect Length: 5.9 inches (15cms)
                              October 1, 2010: Flaccid length: 4.2 inches (10.8)

February 9, 2011: Erect Lenghth: 15.8 cms
                              February 9, 2011: Flaccid Length: 11 cms

According to your stats....you've gained .8 cm in 4 months of wearing the extender, and I'm sure you didn't wear it the hours that are recommended. That would be a plus if you look at it...Don't you think?

Comment

Working...
                              X