To those who have used x4 extenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those who have used x4 extenders

I'm looking into purchasing an extender and am really impressed with x4 labs. I'm having trouble deciding which package to go with though. They have 4 different levels of extenders. I'm leaning towards either the deluxe or gold edition. The main difference seems to be the spring tension (1500g vs 1800g), metal used, and bonus sex dvd...

One of calixtos articles on extenders said he doesnt go above 1200g of tension and another thread mentioned 600-900g being a good range. So is 1500g plenty? Because its about $100 cheaper than the 1800g model.

Here's the link to the different packages x4 offers Buy Penis Enlargement Products
    Here's calixto's article Extender FAQs- Routine Development and Schedule

Overall, I've read a lot of threads about guys on here who like their x4 extenders. Which package did you buy and what did you like/not like about it?

Thanks,
    Rodstarr

I went with the "Deluxe" package, very satisfied. The one with the gold plated would have been nice, but I was pinching pennies. Don't get too blinded by the numbers game, 1500 vs 1800. I seldom can go with more than 1100, without negative effects. Your mileage may vary.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Yeah I'm leaning towards the deluxe cause I'm pinching pennies too... And the packaging was discrete? I live with my family now and am trying to get it without any questions asked.

Also, did you do a PE routine on top of wearing your extender? (jelqing, edging, kegels, etc)

Comment

Working...
      X